Search By Product Name
Example: ET-2760, WF-7620, 7100, XP 4105
Connect Epson Printer Support
Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility can easily print from tablets, smartphones, and more. You have also enriched the best features to print documents and photos wirelessly from your smartphone or computer with Epson Printer Driver Download. Our features make it easy to print, whether you’re in the room or across the world.
Do You want support to Setting up the Epson New Printer?
Preparing your printer
The first step is to prepare the Epson printer. Begin by removing it from the box and undoing all the protective materials. Proceed to then connect the power cord to the rear end of the Epson printer and the other to the power supply. Turn it on. Meanwhile, install the ink cartridges through the access door. Following this, on the paper tray, place sheets of fresh paper. Ensure that it is aligned to get the best quality of prints.
After the setup is done, you will have to download the Epson driver software on a device, Windows or Mac. Open the support website, key in the details of the printer and download it. Following this, you will have to install the driver. All that should be done is to follow the instructions of the driver.
While the installation of the driver is taking place you will be prompted to connect to a network. Note that you will need to have access to a wireless network. Choose wireless, enter the details and the connection will be done in a matter of a few seconds.
How to Connect Epson Printer to a Computer?
Here are the recommended settings that should be used to connect the Epson printer to a computer.
- Step 1: Unbox the printer and remove the protective materials.
- Step 2: Connect the power cable and turn on the printer
- Step 3: Open the website and key in the details as epson.ca/support.
- Step 4: Enter details such as printer name and OS.
- Step 5: Then follow the instructions.
- Step 6: Download the driver on www.epson.com/support based on preference.
- Step 7: Once downloaded, install the driver.
- Step 8: Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup.
Epson printer Driver
Epson Printer Support – Windows
To be able to use the Epson printer, a driver plays a key role. The driver acts as a point of control to manage what happens with the printer. It also allows you to keep track of ongoing jobs. Download the compatible driver from www.epson.com/support website that is suitable for your device OS. Here are the details to assist you in the process of gaining access to the driver from the control panel.
Open the control panel on the device, followed by Printers and Devices from Hardware and Sound. Select the printer and then right-click. Choose Printer Preference.
On the device, open the control panel, select Devices and Printers from Hardware and Sound. You will have to right-click on the screen to gain access to printer preference. Make the changes needed.
From the start menu, select Control Panel which will lead you to options – click on Hardware and Sound. Then choose devices and Printers. Choose the printer and right-click. Select the option Printer Preference.
Epson Printer Support – Mac
The Epson driver allows the printer to be controlled from the device. It acts as a command station. Adjustments and settings can be made to the printer from the Epson driver. It also helps in managing printers and tracking progress.
Read the information below to help in accessing the driver from the device application.
MacOS 10.14: Mojave
On the Mac device, click system preference from the menu. From here, choose Printers & Scanners. Choose the desired printer. Select Options & Supplies and again choose Driver. Make the necessary changes.
MacOS 10.13: High Sierra
Open System Preference on the Mac Device and then select Printers and Scanners. From here, you will be directed to another page, choose Options and Supplies and then Drivers. Use it to make changes.
Other MAC OS
To access the driver through the application, open the systems preference followed by Printers and Scanners. Select the printer and choose Options and Supplies. Make the necessary system changes.
Epson Smart panel App Support
How to Connect a Printer with Mobile/Smart Device Using Epson Smart Panel
The Epson Smart Panel makes it easy to access print from any smart device. The app has to be downloaded and installed, connected to a network and the printer. It is a simple and efficient app.
- Open the app store and key in Epson Smart Panel.
- Install the downloaded app and open it.
- The device and printer should be on the same network.
- Click on the + icon to add the Epson printer.
- Choose the right printer and it will connect.
- You can print, scan, copy and send faxes using the Epson Smart App.
Printing From a Computer
Printing Basic Windows
- Start by loading the paper in the tray. Then, open the file that you want to print.
- Click print and then click on printer setup.
- Choose the Epson printer and select Properties; the driver Window will open.
- Make settings wherever needed. Select the paper size, type and choose the type of quality you wish the output to be.
- Click Ok and the printer will begin its work.
Printing Basic Mac
- Make sure there is paper in the Epson Printers’ tray.
- On the mac device, open the file you wish to print.
- Select Print, followed by file and then you will gain access to the print window.
- Make changes where ever need such as orientation, size, quality type, etc.
- Click print and the file will be printed on the Epson.
- The printing process will be smoothly finished on your mac device.
How to Copying from Epson printer ?
- Place the desired document on the printer.
- From the screen click on Copy.
- You will be prompted to make changes such as colour, 1 sided or 2 sided copying.
- Check the preview before giving it a print.
- If further changes should be made you can open the Advanced Settings.
- Select the number of copies that you need and click enter.
How to Scan on Epson printer ?
- Place the desired document on the scanner glass.
- Align the document properly to get the best results.
- Click on Scan. Then, make changes wherever needed.
- Choose the document type – JPEG or PDF.
- Choose the destination folder and then hit Scan again.
- The file will be saved on the device.
Also know more about: Epson Printer Error State.
Checking ink cartridges
Checking ink level – Windows
- On the Windows device, open the Epson driver.
- From the main tab, select Ink Levels.
- The Ink levels will be indicated on the screen.
- Also, click on extended settings to find further details about the ink levels.
Checking ink level – Mac
- On the Mac device, open System preference.
- From here, choose Printers and Scanners. Choose your Epson printer.
- Click on Options & Supplies, and then Open Printer Utility.
- Locate Epson Status Monitor and click it to check the ink details of the Epson.