Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16650
The wide-format EcoTank Pro ET-16650 is the all-in-one-wireless printer. With this, you can enjoy fast-cartridge-free printing with supersized ink tanks. The ink tanks are easy to fill. Its front tray paper capacity is 500 sheets. The Epson printer has a color touchscreen of 4.3’’ and supports hands-free voice-activated printing.
It supports printing, copying, faxing, and scanning. The ISO print speed for black prints is 25 ISO ppm and color prints are 25 ISO ppm. It has a print resolution of a maximum of 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi. The Epson ET 16650 printer supports 4 ink cartridges- Cyan, Yellow, Black, and Magenta.
Now, here you will attain the steps for Epson ET 16650 printer setup and other essential setup processes.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16650 First Time Printer Setup
The instructions for Epson ET 16650 first time printer setup are:
- Uncover the Epson ET 16650 printer package.
- Take the Epson printer and keep it on a smooth surface.
- After that, clear off the covering materials from the ET printer.
- Check and make sure that no covering materials are in the Epson printer.
- Get a stable USB cord and connect its one end of the Epson printer USB port.
- Then, connect the other end of the USB cord properly to the power outlet.
- Now, move on to the Epson printer paper tray and open it.
- Place a bunch of sheets compatible with the ET printer on the tray.
- Close the paper tray and move on to the Epson printer ink cartridge slots.
- Open the printer ink cartridge slots and ensure to have no problem.
- Get compatible ink cartridges and remove the coverings from them.
- After that, check the ink level in the ink cartridges and confirm it is accurate.
- Now, insert those ink cartridges into the Epson printer cartridge slots.
- Close the ink cartridge slots properly.
- Next, switch ON the power outlet and Epson ET 16650 printer.
- Then, switch ON the computer and ensure to have a Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install Epson ET 16650 driver on the computer.
- Connect the Epson printer and computer with the Wi-Fi network.
- Finally, print a sample document to confirm the Epson ET 16650 printer setup.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16650 Driver Download
Downloading and installing Epson ET 16650 driver on the computer using www.epson.com/support/et16650
is an easy process. The standard steps for Epson printer driver setup on Mac and Windows devices are:
Epson ET-16650 driver-Windows
The procedure for Epson ET 16650 driver setup on the Windows computer is:
- Switch ON the Windows computer.
- Ensure that the Windows computer has stable Wi-Fi.
- Download Epson ET 16650 driver setup file suitable for the Windows OS using www.epson.com/support/et16650.
- Run the Epson printer driver file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- The connectivity setup methods will display on the windows computer.
- Choose the connectivity setup method based on the preference.
- Continue and finish Epson ET 16650 driver installation as per the wizard steps.
Epson ET-16650 Driver-Mac
The instructions for Epson ET 16650 driver installation on the Mac computer are:
- Power up the preferred Mac computer.
- Make sure that the Mac computer has a safe wireless network.
- Save Epson ET 16650 driver installation file compatible with the Mac OS.
- Open the installation file and carry on with the wizard steps.
- The network setup methods display on the Mac computer.
- Select the network setup method depending on your requirements.
- Proceed and complete Epson ET 16650 driver setup using the on-screen steps.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16650 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET-16650 Printer to Wi-Fi
The instructions for connecting the Epson ET 16650 printer to the Wi-Fi network are:
- Power up the Epson ET 16650 printer.
- Ensure that the Epson printer is free from faults and other damages.
- Then, power up the Windows or Mac computer.
- Check the Windows or Mac computer and ensure to have stable Wi-Fi.
- Now, keep your wireless router close to the Epson printer.
- Move on to the Epson printer panel and choose the Setup menu.
- Access the network setup menu and choose the wireless settings option.
- Choose your Wi-Fi name from the list of wireless networks that are on the printer.
- Continue with the wizard steps and enter the Wi-Fi code when the wizard asks.
- Finish Epson ET 16650 wireless setup.
Connect Epson ET-16650 Printer to Router
The instructions for connecting the Epson ET 16650 printer to the router are:
- Make sure that the Epson ET 16650 printer is perfect.
- Check the computer and ensure it has a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Keep the wireless router close to the Epson ET printer.
- Press the WPS button of the Epson printer and do not leave for some time.
- Then, press the router WPS button within 2 seconds.
- Once you press the router WPS button, do not leave it until the ET printer finds the Wi-Fi.
- Finally, ensure that the process is properly completed.
Epson EcoTank pro ET-16650 Connect Printer setup Utility
The Epson EcoTank Pro ET-16650 printers come in various ways in which the printer can connect to. Complete the set-up of the printer using the wired or the wireless connection. With the printer setup, you will be able to access the printer through drivers that will allow you to the printer and complete other tasks at the same time.
Epson ET-16650 Scan Utility
The simple instructions for Epson ET 16650 scan utility setup are:
- Power up the computer and make sure it has an active internet connection.
- Now, search for Epson ET 16650 scan utility setup file.
- Once you get the setup file, download it on the computer.
- After that, follow the setup instructions shown on the computer.
- Finish Epson ET 16650 scan utility setup.
- Open the scan utility software and choose the Scan Utility option.
Epson ET-16650 Fax Utility
The instructions to install the Epson ET 16650 fax utility on the computer are:
- Activate the computer and make sure to have a wireless network.
- Search for the suitable Epson ET 16650 fax utility software.
- Open the fax utility software setup file on the computer.
- Proceed with the on-screen fax utility software setup steps.
- Finish the process and open it on the computer.
- Choose the utility tab and choose the Fax utility option.
Epson Event Manager Software ET-16650
The Epson Event Manager software is important to use the Epson ET 16650 printer. It helps in making use of the essential features of the Epson printer. The significant use of Epson Event Manager Software ET 16650 is to give support to several Epson scanners. This includes Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, Scan to email, etc.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET-16650
The procedure for installation Epson Event Manager Software on the computer is:
- Activate the preferred computer and ensure to have no fault.
- Then, make sure that the computer has a wireless connection.
- Download the setup file of Epson Event Manager Software ET-16650 on the device.
- Run the downloaded Epson Event Manager Software setup file.
- Follow the setup procedure shown on the device screen.
- Install the Event Manager Software and open it.
- Enable the “Printer & Scanner” settings and choose the Start option.
- Move on to the Programs section and select- Epson software.
- After that, choose the displayed option- Epson Manager.
- Now, you will see your Epson ET printer name, right-click on it.
- Choose- Event along with the Scan option.
- Finally, select- Epson Event Manager and finish the process.