Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5180 Troubleshooting
It is the platform through which you can receive the acceptable solution for your Eco Tank Pro ET-5180 printer-related issues/errors. First, use the Official website and confirm the error using the error code displayed on the printer control panel. Otherwise, call our Technical Team for the 24*7 service and instant solution.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5180 Won’t connect Wi-Fi
- Start the troubleshooting procedure by turning on the EcoTank Pro ET-5180 printer.
- Make sure the printer doesn’t have any troubles via the connection.
- Get near the printer control panel and use the start menu.
- Further, proceed using the option- network settings > wireless settings.
- Select the desired Wi-Fi and carry out the wizard steps by mentioning the security code on the next page.
- Use the on-screen instructions and finish the ET-5180 wireless setup.
- Choose the document to be printed from the active device and select the print option.
- Try to reinstall the latest Epson EcoTank ET-5180 Driver by uninstalling the existing one.
Still, you face the same issues, contact the Our technical team for the instant solution on the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5180 printer.
Why does Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5180 show offline and how to solve it?
- Start the Epson EcoTank ET-5180 printer and check whether the OS is active.
- Use the Windows key and R keys using the keyboard to use the Run command.
- Use the wizard window to search using the tab.
- Type “Control” on the search tab and hit the resultant page to select the Devices and Printers section.
- Use the available Epson printer name on the screen and right-click to it on the upcoming screen.
- After that, you will get the drop-down menu, select the “See what’s printing” option and proceed using the printer section.
- Disable the tick mark near the option- Use Printer Online option.
- Operate through the Printer menu again and pick- Set as Default Printer. Do sample print work using the applied troubleshooting procedure to ensure accessibility.
Use the Technical Team for any Epson-printer-related doubts & queries.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5180 Won’t print black
- First, turn off the system and Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5180 printer.
- Then, safely unplug the connected USB cord from the Epson printer and system device.
- Connect through the Epson printer paper tray carriage area and see whether the tray consists of quality & suitable paper sheets.
- Now, try to plug the USB cable into the respective USB port of the system using the Epson Manual support.
- Eventually, plug in the other end to the system’s USB port.
- Further, turn on the Epson printer and connected system device.
- Modify the Epson printer settings and alter the settings for your requirement.
- Connect through the ink cartridge area and confirm the proper appropriates.
- Uninstall and install the ink cartridges firmly to the respective slots.
- Do the sample printing using the Epson printer setup.
Yet, you cannot access the printer; use our Technical Team support for the immediate solution & service.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5180 not printing color
- First, verify whether you have appropriate paper sheets in the Epson ET-5180 printer paper tray.
- Connect through the printer software settings and disable the Grayscale only.
- Access the settings and Run the nozzle check to find the clogged status. Then, try to clean it thoroughly.
- Look at the print head of the Epson ET-5180 printer and clean & clear it.
- Make sure you have inserted appropriate ink cartridges into the respective slots.
- If the ink levels are low/empty, use the new one by replacing the existing one.
- At last, do sample print work to ensure the problem is fully solved.
Use Our Technical team support for further details and doubts.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5180 Printing and Coping Problem
- Open the Epson ET-5180 printer paper tray.
- Check whether the input tray has quality sheets to it.
- Turn on the compatible system device and direct to save the Head Cleaning Utility RAR file.
- Try to extract the RAR file of Head Cleaning Utility.
- Carry out the on-screen guidelines.
- Try to install the required software- Head Cleaning Utility on your preferred device.
- Enable the automatic mode using the printer driver option.
- Check for the ink error blinks, do the needful if prompts.
- Replace the old one with the new Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5180 ink cartridges.
- At last, fix the Maximum Printable Area by turning it off using the Epson printer driver.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5180 Paper Feeding Problem
- Open and access the Epson ET-5180 paper tray to check for its quality & compatible sheets.
- Flatten the curved edges of the selected paper sheets to avoid paper-jam errors in the future or while processing.
- Ensure the loaded paper quantity regarding your needs.
- Confirm whether the Epson ET-5180 printer is free from paper-jam issues.
- If seen, try to remove the jammed papers.
- Further, uninstall the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5180 driver from the connected system.
- At last, download & install the latest ET-5180 driver software using the Epson Official page support.
Still, you face any issue while operating, Contact Our Technical Team for instant support & solution.