Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850
Enjoy a reliable source of print work using the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 printer setup with a compatible device connection. Connect using the flexible interface connective on your compatible device and start the effortless sprinting work in no time using the ET-5850 printer setup. Use the additional replaceable ink tank system with a DURABrite ink cartridge. Just connect with the convenient usage among the Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax options.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 First Time Printer Setup
- Unbox the new Epson EcoTank ET-5850 and organize it on the flat surface.
- Try to get rid of all the protective tapes & covers and dispose of them.
- Make use of the purchased power cord and connect the printer to a power supply.
- Try to Refill the tank and slack the required sheets into the input tray.
- Enter the key details using the Epson Support page – epson.ca/support/ on the active device.
- Make sure the network stability and power connections are appropriate.
- Try to obtain the required software version that matches the Windows or Mac OS.
- Use the list of driver names and select the desired compatible driver file using the install option.
- Finally, connect the printer setup using the Wireless setup.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 Driver Download
Once the First-time printer setup is done properly with reference to the Epson ET-5850 Manual, try to download the required driver setup using the Epson official page. Use the compatible system and start the driver setup process in less time.
Epson ET-5850 driver-Windows
Utilize the given step-wise instructions to complete the driver setup process on the Windows system:
- Do the first-time setup and power on the Epson printer and Windows system.
- Try to obtain the active wireless and problem-free power connection.
- Use the active Windows to open epson.ca/support/et5850 and provide the printer details.
- Make sure to place the wireless router nearby the printer setup for proficient access.
- Specify the printer details like Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 and the operating system – Windows OS.
- On the upcoming screen, you will notice the list of driver names.
- Once the printer driver is chosen, click the download button.
- Use the on-screen prompts and complete the driver setup using the wireless network connection.
Epson ET-5850 Driver-Mac
- First, turn on the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 printer and the compatible Mac system.
- Make sure the printer will be completely active to function.
- Enable the Mac device and open the Epson.ca/support.
- Initiate the printer details like Epson ET-5850 on the preferences page.
- Try to select the compatible drive file that suits the Mac OS.
- Choose the download option and use the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
- Further, Epson ET 5850 is effectively connected to the Driver setup using the wireless connection.
- Enjoy the effortless printing work using the Epson ET-5850 printer setup.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET-5850 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Initially, turn on the Epson EcoTank ET-5850 printer and connect using the Wi-Fi connection.
- Connect the printer using the stable and secured Wi-Fi connection.
- Try to know the proper Wi-Fi Credentials.
- Use the Wi-Fi icon from the printer control panel settings.
- Use the step-wise instructions and complete the process.
- On the resultant display, select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Later, I will display the available wireless network list to select.
- Try to select the required network and specify the Wi-Fi credentials correctly.
- At last, the wireless setup is active on the Epson ET-5850.
- If the printer shows offline error, follow the Epson ET-5850 Troubleshooting steps.
Connect Epson ET-5850 Printer to Router
- Before starting the wireless setup on Mac, you can also try to get without the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Try to get the trouble-free wireless setup.
- Look for the WPS Push-button using the printer control panel.
- Do the same step on the wireless router connection to establish the WPS.
- Now, simultaneously press & hold the located WPS button on the printer and router.
- Confirm the setup connection and proceed further using the screen prompts.
- Ensure to connect properly and securely.
- If at all the printer seems offline, connect via Epson ET-5850 Troubleshooting steps to resolve them immediately.
Epson EcoTank pro ET-5850 Connect Printer setup Utility
Once you have done with the basic printer setup and driver installation process to the Epson ET-5850 printer setup, use the Utility to be used by downloading the printer setup utility. You can even download the essential utility separately for your expedient. Connect to the live-screen instructions and complete the utility installation process on the active computer device.
Epson ET-5850 Scan Utility
- Firstly, switch on the Epson ET-5850 and computer device.
- Enable the active and protected Wi-Fi network connection to begin the wireless connection.
- Open the computer and browse using the Epson Official page.
- Based on the requirement, you need to choose the Scan Utility Driver.
- Try to specify the printer details properly using appropriate keywords and series. ET-5850.
- Then, specify the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 and OS details to the given field.
- The list of driver names will be available, try to choose the scan utility.
- Proceed using the download and install option to get the desired driver. Now, tap the utility bar and select the Scan option to test a scan procedure.
Epson ET-5850 Fax Utility
- First, try to power on the Epson ET-5850 printer with reference to the compatible system.
- Look for the Wi-Fi network and receive the stable Wi-Fi setup to start the wireless network connection.
- Open the system and browse using the Official Epson ET 5850 printer page.
- Specify the required printer particulars like Epson EcoTank ET-5850 with reference to the Windows OS or Mac OS.
- Support through on-screen prompts and complete the download process by electing Fax Utility.
- Further, complete the installation of the driver and double-tap to open it.
- Start the fax option by clicking the Fax option on the utility tab.
- Tap the fax option to ensure the driver installation by sample print report.
Epson Event Manager Software ET-5850
This Epson Event Manager Software is to replace the big-scanning process, with a modest scan button. You need to download and install the required Epson Event Manager for ET-5850 printer setup. Make sure to get the proper installation using the on-screen prompts.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET-5850
- Initially, turn on the Epson ET-5850 and try to download the Epson Event Manager Software on the connected system.
- Connect through the wizard instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation procedure is done, try to restart the whole printer setup.
- Further, tap on the launch button to start the Epson Event Manager Software ET 5850.
- Now, open the programs option on the connected system and choose the Event Manager.
- On the following step, choose the Epson Scan.
- Use the control panel settings and choose the Devices and Printer option.
- Then, tap the Properties and on the Event tab.
- Finally, select the Scan and Apply option back-to-back.