Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot is the place for the users to instantly sort-out the Printer-related issues with less time Using Epson-Technician support. Click and support using the troubleshooting page and enter your queries to attain an immediate solution. Or else download the required Epson utility software with an updated version and check for the printer-related issues.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 Won’t connect Wi-Fi
- Try to provide the appropriate WEP Key or WPA passphrase and meanwhile check the Wi-Fi connection.
- Start the troubleshooting process by ensuring the Epson ET-5850 printer and on the network stability.
- Check for the steady Wi-Fi light on the active printer.
- Alter the settings on the Software for network printing work. Yet it shows unavailable, uninstall the running driver file.
- Try to exhibit using the new version software and connect using the Epson EcoTank Pro printer setup utility.
- Reset and restart the printer device by disabling the Wi-Fi connection once and enabling again.
- If the printer still having the problem, Reinstall the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5850 Driver.
Why does Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 show offline and how to solve it?
- If you find the driver unavailable error code on the printer display, check the configuration and connection intact.
- Yet the problem persists, set the printer to default using the default printer option. Check the ET 5850 printer for the Offline mode.
- Verify the printer driver details and proceed using the updated OS version.
- Now, tap the Reboot option. Access using the local administrator account on an active system and select the devices and printers option from the search bar.
- Further, try to right-click the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 printer from the printer name list. Then, pick the See what printing option is.
- Mark the check box to choose the printer name and enable online mode.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 Won’t print black
- If you see the printer prints only black, use the settings with black instead of color option.
- Try to update the driver file if needed. Use the Official page to get the desired driver file for the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850.
- Look upon the printer ink carriage and input tray requirements.
- Try to remove the barriers present on the print head and proceed with the print work.
- Get a new quality EPSON ECO TANK PRO ink cartridge with the white label on the top head cover.
- Check whether the paper tray is blocked with paper jam or torn paper. Remove them instantly.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 not printing color
- Before continuing with the printing job, check the description of the printer. Make sure the printer is available with color print.
- Get the paper type settings that satisfy the paper loaded to the input tray.
- Next, try to disable the settings by clicking on the black/Grayscale or Grayscale option before the printing process.
- Try to make sure the nozzle and look for any clogs on the print head.
- Remove the blockage on the print carriage area. Try to maintain the printer periodically.
- Finally, reset and replace the ink cartridges correctly.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 Printing and Coping Problem
- Connect via the home button settings and select the copy option by pressing the Up-arrow. Then, proceed using the ok on the next page.
- Try to modify the copy settings using the settings option and make necessary changes to the layout preferences of the documents.
- Adjust the borderless or border layout to the document fit.
- Select the document that fits the size of the paper loaded for the printing procedure.
- Meanwhile, inspect the ink cartridges and print head of the Printer. Always purchase the Epson EcoTank Pro-quality ink cartridges to avoid troubleshoot.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 Paper Feeding Problem
- First, switch off the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5850 printer and clear the jammed paper on the carriage by holding the paper button.
- Access by opening the printer cover and removing all the fixed Paper inside it. Concentrate on the torn paper and gently take off.
- Decide the printing requirement and load the sufficient papers to the input tray.
- Make use of the paper button to hold the print work and do the requirements to stay away from the paper-jam issues.
- Finally, unplug the cords connection and plug-in again.
- Restart the entire system and printer for a better experience.