Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5880
This is an all-in-one printer that works perfectly for the office. The Epson printer is an economical printer that is cartridge-free with a refillable tank. The all-in-one feature allows you to print, scan, copy and fax files. The Epson EcoTank Pro 5880 has a touch screen panel that makes access to the control panel easily. To be able to use the Epson EcoTank Pro 5880 printer, it has to be set up, Epson EcoTank Pro 5880 driver downloaded and installed and the printer has to be connected to a wireless network.
To complete the following setup, the steps below should ease the process of setting up the brand new Epson EcoTank Pro 5880.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5880 First Time Printer Setup
Follow these below steps that help in the process of setting up the brand new Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 printer.
- Place the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 printer box on a flat surface.
- Now, remove the printer from the box.
- Place the Epson ET 5880 printer on a table.
- Make sure that the chosen location is safe and away from possible damage.
- Note that the printer should be close to the device and the router.
- Following this, once the Epson ET-5880 is safe, remove the protective material.
- Fill in the tank with the ink following the color codes as shown on the printer for guidance.
- Load a fresh ream of paper into the paper feeding tray.
- With this, the initial Epson ET5880 printer setup is complete.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5880 Driver Download
To be able to fully utilize the key features of the Epson ET-5880 printer, it is vital that a driver be downloaded and installed in the device. Follow the steps below to complete the set-up of the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 driver software.
Epson ET-5880 driver-Windows
- With the initial set-up of the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 printer complete, proceed further to download the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 printer driver.
- For this, power up the device and open a suitable browser.
- Here, key in the details of the Epson Support Website.
- On being redirected to the Epson home page, enter details of the printer.
- Enter the model name of the printer and then choose the operating system.
- The details to be entered are Epson ET-5880 and Windows OS.
- A list of drivers will appear, choose the right Epson ET-5880 driver and download it.
- The downloaded file will be found in the download folder.
- Install the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 driver and proceed further by following the on-screen instructions.
- The final step would be to connect the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 printer to a wifi network.
Epson ET-5880 Driver-Mac
- After the first-time physical set-up is complete, a driver should be installed to be able to use the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 printer.
- For this power-up, the Mac device and open a preferred web browser.
- Open the Epson support website to download the Epson ET-5880 driver.
- The details of the printer should be entered. Enter the name of the printer – Epson Ecotank Pro 5880.
- Then choose the right operating system – Mac OS.
- Proceed further to download the files from the list of drivers that appear below.
- Initiate download and then proceed further to install the driver.
- The installation of the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 will take a few minutes.
- To complete the steps, follow all the on-screen instructions.
- Give access and permissions wherever needed.
The last step to be completed is the connection of the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 to a wireless network.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5880 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET-5880 Printer to Wi-Fi
- The final step of the installation process is connecting the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 printer to a network connection.
- The installation wizard will prompt you to choose between a USB or wireless connection.
- Note that to proceed with the connection, a wireless network connection should be available.
- Along with this, wireless network credentials should also be available.
- The Epson ET-5880 driver installation will provide directions to enter the details of the wifi.
- From the list of available networks that appear, choose the desired network.
- Following this, enter the details of the wifi password.
- The connection will be established within a few seconds.
- On connecting the Epson ET-5880 printer to a wireless network, the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 wifi setup process is complete.
Connect Epson ET-5880 Printer to Router
- Connecting the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 printer to a wireless connection can be completed even without the wifi credentials.
- For this, the printer should be powered up to begin the process.
- Note that there should be an active connection.
- To connect the Epson ET-5880 without the credentials the WPS Push button method should be used.
- On the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 printers control panel, choose the wireless network settings.
- Locate the WPS push button and press it.
- Do the same with the wifi router. Locate the WPS button and hold it down.
- Note that the WPS buttons on the printer and the wifi router should be pressed at the same time.
- Following this, the connection will be established.
- The process will have to be repeated a few times to ensure the connection is complete.
Epson EcoTank pro ET-5880 Connect Printer setup Utility
The Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 printer has the option of downloading and installing the Epson all-in-one printer. But, there are other options that can be used to download drivers for specific functions. Follow the steps below to download driver and complete the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 printer setup utility process.
Epson ET-5880 Scan Utility
- Power up the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 printer and the device as well.
- On the device, open the Epson Support page and enter the details.
- The details that are to be entered is the printer model name – Epson Ecotank Pro 5880.
- Following this, enter the details of the operating system – choose Windows OS or Mac OS.
- Choose the Scan utility Driver and initiate the download.
- Locate the Scan Utility driver for the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 in the download folder.
- Following this, install the Epson ET-5880 driver following all the instructions.
- Once this installation is done, add the printer Epson ET-5880 and begin using it.
Epson ET-5880 Fax Utility
- Power up the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 and the device.
- On the device, open the Epson page to download the Fax Utility.
- Following this, open the Epson support page to download the Fax Utility.
- Enter the details of the printer and the operating system.
- The details are EpsonET-5880 and Windows OS or Mac OS.
- Once the download is complete, install the Fax Utility driver.
- Run the driver and use the Fax option on the main menu.
- Fax can be complete with the touch of a button.
Epson Event Manager Software ET-5880
Epson printers have brought an innovative method to be able to use the Epson printers with the touch of a button. To be able to access the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 printer features with the touch of a button, follow the steps below to download and install the Epson Event Manager Software ET 5880. The instructions below will assist in the process of connecting the Epson ET-5880 printer to the Epson Event Manager Software.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET-5880
- Power up the device and open the Epson Support device.
- Download the Epson Event Manager Software from the official website.
- The downloaded Epson Event Manager Software ET-5880 will be found in the download folder or the download bar.
- Proceed to complete the installation and restart the device before going ahead with the next steps.
- On the device, open Programs and locate the Event Manager.
- From the pop-up menu choose Epson Scan.
- Open the control panel, devices and printers and then click properties.
- Here tap on the events tab.
- Select Scan and then apply it.
With this, the Epson ET5880 scan feature can be used for the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 Scan.