Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5880 Troubleshooting
Epson printers, although the best, it is inevitable that there will be a few issues that could take place. The quality of a printer is key when the troubleshooting steps are simple and doable. When it comes to the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880, troubleshooting becomes easy. We have devised a few guidelines for the common issues one might face while using the Epson printer.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5880 Won’t connect Wi-Fi
Complete the below checks to remove the issue of the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 not connecting to the WiFi.
- First, complete the obvious checks, make sure the Epson ET-5880 has no alerts on the display.
- Check if there is an active wireless connection.
- The wireless connection should be stable.
- Ensure that the wireless connection’s speed is adequate to establish a connection.
- Check if the wifi router is compatible with the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880.
- Once the checks are complete, restart the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 printer and connect it again.
- If it fails to connect, restart the wifi router as well and continue to connect.
- To make sure there is no issue with the driver, uninstall the driver from the device.
- Following this, visit the Epson website, download and install the Epson ET 5880 once again.
- The issue of the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 not connecting to the wifi will be removed.
Why does Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5880 show offline and how to solve it?
- Make sure all the cables are intact and in place.
- Check if the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 is set as the default printer.
- To make the Epson ET 5880 the default printer, open the Devices and Printers in the Control Panel.
- Choose the printer name Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 and right-click and make the setting.
- Check if the printer driver is updated and complete the same check for the device as well.
- Ensure the device software is also updated.
- Complete these changes and restart the Epson ET-5880 printer and the device.
- Following this, the issues should no longer prevail. Continue using the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5880 Won’t print black
- Begin by first checking if there is sufficient ink in the ink tank
- Check if the damage could be causing this issue.
- Refill the ink tanks of the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 printer if needed.
- There could be an issue with the Epson ET-5880 driver.
- Check if the driver should be updated. If yes, complete updating the Epson ET 5880 immediately.
- Do the same for the device as well. Update the device software.
- Ensure other issues such as quality of the paper and document settings is not the cause for the issue.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5880 not printing color
- Make sure there are no issues with the Epson printer tank.
- Check if there is sufficient ink in the ink tank. Refill it if needed.
- Following this, make sure the paper that is used is of good quality.
- Replace the ream of paper if needed.
- Complete a check on the driver and the software for the device and the printer.
- Make sure the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 driver is updated.
- Do the same for the device software. Update both if needed.
- As the last step if no changes were noted, uninstall the Epson printer driver.
- And, install the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 driver again.
- Restart the Epson ET 5880 and continue to use it.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5880 Printing and Coping Problem
- Ensure that the paper that is used in the printer is always of good and high quality.
- Following this, make sure the paper when placed in the paper feeding tray is placed on the printable side.
- Ensure that the printer start-up mode is set to automatic. The changes can be made in the device Service app.
- Check if other issues such as the printer nozzles are clear and the printhead is cleaned.
- As the last step uninstall and reinstall the Epson printer driver.
- Following this, restart the Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5880 printer and begin using it once again.
If the above steps are complex and there is difficulty in troubleshooting the printer, contact our team to assist you in the process. So that, the Epson Ecotank Pro 5880 printer can be used without any hindrance.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5880 Paper Feeding Problem
- First, switch off the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5880 printer and clear the jammed paper on the carriage by holding the paper button.
- Access by opening the printer cover and removing all the fixed Paper inside it. Concentrate on the torn paper and gently take off.
- Decide the printing requirement and load the sufficient papers to the input tray.
- Make use of the paper button to hold the print work and do the requirements to stay away from the paper-jam issues.
- Finally, unplug the cords connection and plug-in again.
- Restart the entire system and printer for a better experience.