Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility
To be able to register and create an account with Epson you will have to first have the Epson printer connected to a network. This is necessary as you will need to access the printer from the device. To complete the process follow the instructions as mentioned below to complete the initial first-time set-up and establish a network connection.
- Power up the Epson printer.
- On your device, open the Epson Support page and download the Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Following this, choose the name of the Epson printer and proceed to click on Next.
- Choose Printer registration and again select Next.
- Agree to the License Agreement and then Next.
- Ensure that there is paper in the tray and click OK to confirm print.
- Complete the instructions that are displayed on the screen until you click on Finish.
After the registration is done, the print that you receive will have details of the registration. With this, you will now be connected to the Epson Connect Service.
Registering a printer from a mobile device
- Ensure that the Epson printer has access to a wireless network to proceed.
- On the mobile device, open the web browser and enter the printer’s IP information in the search bar.
- Note that the IP address of the printer should be keyed in immediately after typing HTTP://
- Select Web Config, Firmware Update and continue to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open Epson Connect Service and then complete the Registration.
- Note that the paper tray should have paper loaded.
- Click Finish towards the end and the details will be printed out.
If the above doesn’t work, use a computer device to complete the registration. You will now have access to print emails, remote printer and Scan to the cloud.
Registering an additional printer
Epson Connect Printer Setup
- Power up the Epson Printer
- Open Epson Connect Printer Setup
- Complete the instructions on the screen.
- Click Finish at the end
Tap on Start, then Epson which will redirect you to Epson Connect Printer Setup.
Windows 8.1/Windows 8:
- In the Search Bar key in Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Click on the application when needed.
- Tap on Start, followed by All Programs.
- Choose Epson from the list.
- This will redirect you to Epson Connect Printer Setup.
Open applications, locate Epson Software and then choose Epson Connect Printer Setup.
If for some reason you are unable to locate the Epson Connect Printer Setup, you should download and install it. Use the below link to download and then proceed to open the application.
- Enter the Epson printer’s model number and then search for it. Select the printer and then click Next.
- Click Next after selecting Printer Registration.
- Check Agree for the License Agreement and proceed Next.
- Ensure there is sufficient paper loaded in the paper tray.
- Once the details are displayed on the screen, select OK.
- When prompted to register, select I Already Have an Account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, enter the credentials and click Add.
- After the registration process is done, a sheet with the registration details will be printed.
- An email will be sent to the registered email address.
- You can now begin to use the Epson Connect Service.
If you have an issue is completing the process with set-up, installation or troubleshooting, reach out to our team and they will provide their expert services.