Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500
The Epson Eco Tank Photo ET 8500 all-in-one wireless provides top-quality outputs. It supports printing borderless photos at a size of 8.5” x 11”. With this printer, you can save almost 80% on ink as it has low-cost replacement bottles. The printer supports double-sided, CD/DVD, and mobile-device printing. It has a memory card slot and LCD.
Epson ET-8500 First Time Printer Setup
The basic steps for Epson Eco Tank Photo ET 8500 first time printer setup are:
- To begin with, open the Epson printer package.
- Take the Epson ET printer out from the package.
- After that, remove the covering materials from the Epson printer.
- Take the new ink cartridges and remove the packing material from them.
- Open the slots of printer ink cartridge slots.
- Load the new cartridges into the printer slots and close them.
- Open the printer paper tray and ensure to have no-fault.
- After that, load suitable papers into the tray and close the tray.
- Take a USB cable and ensure to have no issue.
- Connect the USB cable to the Epson printer and electric port.
- Power up the electric port and Epson printer.
- Finally, print a test file.
Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500 Driver Download
Downloading and installing Epson Eco Tank ET-8500 Driver using www.epson.com/support/et8500. You can do this by following a set of procedures. The basic set of procedures to install ET 8500 driver setup on Mac and Windows devices is:
Epson ET-8500 driver – Windows
The simple steps for Epson Eco Tank ET 8500 Driver installation on Windows OS are:
- Switch ON the Windows computer and choose the printer type.
- Select the option- download and click on the option- Driver.
- Now, click the Start button on the device and access the Device Manager section.
- Go to the Device Hardware Categories and choose your preferred printer name.
- Move on to the Driver Tab and choose the option- Update Driver.
- Now, your device will start searching for the updated driver version.
- Update the Epson printer driver if any updated version is there.
- Load the Epson 8500 printer tray with a compatible bunch of papers.
- Finally, print a page as a sample.
Epson ET-8500 Driver-Mac
The simple instructions for Epson 8500 driver setup on Mac device are:
- Power up the Mac OS and Epson ET 8500 printer.
- Check and confirm that the device and printer do not have any problems.
- Select your desired languages from the given list on the printer panel.
- Move on to the computer and open its CD slot.
- Make sure that the slot does not have any problem.
- Take the driver setup Cd from the pack and ensure to have no problem.
- After that, keep the CD on the device CD slot.
- Close the CD slot to begin with the process.
- Continue and finish the driver installation using the on-screen steps.
Epson ET-8500 Wireless Setup
To connect with the computer, the wireless or wired connection mode is necessary. Here is the method to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi network are:
Connect Epson ET 8500 Printer to Wi-Fi
To connect the Epson ET 8500 printer to the Wi-Fi network is easy. Here is the basic set of procedures for this process:
- Power up your Epson ET 8500 printer.
- Check and confirm that the Epson ET printer does not have any issues.
- After that, access the Epson ET 8500 printer panel.
- Choose the home button of the Epson printer and go for a Wi-Fi setup.
- Continue with the wizard steps and select – wireless setup wizard.
- Now, select your Wi-Fi name on the Epson printer panel and continue.
- Provide the passcode of your Wi-Fi when the wizard prompts.
- Finish Epson ET 8500 wireless setup and print a sample page.
- If the printer shows the offline error, follow the Epson ET 8500 Troubleshooting steps.
Connect Epson ET 8500 Printer to Router
Making a connection between ET 8500 printer to the wireless router is simple. The simple procedure to connect the router and Epson printer is:
- Turn ON the wireless router and Epson ET 8500 printer.
- Check and ensure that the wireless router has a stable wireless button.
- Pre0ss the wireless button of Epson ET 8500 and hold on for a few seconds.
- Press the WiFi button of your desired router within 2 minutes and hold on until the light flashes.
- The light blinking shows the router and Epson ET 8500 printer are in proper connection.
- After that, open a page on your Windows or Mac computer and select -File.
- Choose- Print and adjust the settings as per your requirement.
- Now, a Print option will be on the screen, click on it and get the print to confirm Epson ET 8500 wireless setup.
Epson ET 8500 Connect Printer setup Utility
Epson ET 8500 printer supports wired, as well as wireless connectivity mode. You can choose the mode as per your print requirements.
Both wired and wireless setup processes are simple if you follow a set of basic instructions. On this page, we are listing the procedure for wireless setup on Epson ET 8500 printer.
Epson ET 8500 Scan Utility
For scanning, Epson ET 8500 printer is one of the best choices. It scans the image, as well as documents, and delivers top-quality output. Moreover, the ET 8500 scan utility enables the users to manage all the Epson ET 8500 printer features. It plays the role of an interface between ET 8500 and its applications. With this, scanning images in color, black & white, and grayscale is easily possible.
Epson ET 8500 Fax Utility
Epson ET 8500 Fax utility is a freeware fax sender developed for Windows computers. The Epson ET-8500 fax utility is an essential application for ET printers because it is compatible with Fax. The software also allows the user to send different sorts of documents across the globe. The different types of files are tables, texts, and drawings. Moreover, the scanning process with ET 8500 printer becomes simple with this software.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 8500
The Epson event manager software ET-8500 is essential for the printer functioning. With this, the user will be able to use all the Epson ET 8500 printer features. Moreover, this software provides extra support to the Epson ET 8500 scanner. The process includes Scan to Email, Scan to PC, Scan as PDF, etc. It functions with respect to the command which triggers Epson ET 8500 scanner functions. Additionally, the software runs in the background.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 8500
The simple procedure to install Epson Event Manager Software on the device is:
- Initially, turn ON the Mac/Windows operating system.
- Make sure that the computer has a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Download the setup file for Epson Event Manager Software on the device.
- Move on to the device folder where the downloaded Epson printer software setup file is.
- Run the setup file and carry on with instructions given on the computer.
- Complete Epson Event Manager Software ET 8500 setup on the computer.
- Finally, power off the computer and activate it after some time for all the features to work.