Epson ET-8500 Troubleshooting
The troubleshooting page is the user’s supportive page, where you can get the instant solution for printer-related problems. Connect using the Epson Official page and obtain the troubleshoot page support and service using the expert online. Identify the error using the Epson printer control panel error light.
Epson ET 8500 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
Sometimes the Epson ET 8500 printer might fail to connect with the Wi-Fi network. To solve this problem, follow the steps given below:
- Activate the Epson ET 8500 printer.
- Make sure that the printer is faultless.
- After that, move on to the printer control panel and choose the home menu.
- Then, choose the network settings option and click the wireless setting option.
- Now, choose your device Wi-Fi and continue to enter the passcode.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish Epson ET 8500 wireless setup.
- Open a document on the computer and take a print of it as a sample.
If still, you face the same problem with Epson ET 8500 printer, then call us.
Why Epson ET 8500 shows offline and how to solve?
To convert the offline Epson ET 8500 printer to online, follow the steps below:
- Initially, turn ON the Epson ET 8500 printer and computer.
- Press the key (Windows and R) on the device keyboard.
- Now, you will see the wizard with a search bar.
- Type the term Control on the given search bar and access the section – Devices and Printers.
- You will see your Epson printer name, right-click on it.
- Click on the option- See what’s printing and choose the Printer option.
- Ensure that there is no tick mark in the option- Use Printer Online.
- Move on to the Printer menu again and choose- Set as Default Printer.
- Finally, print a sample document.
If you need more clarification on this procedure, contact our tech team.
Epson ET 8500 Won’t Print black
If the Epson ET 8500 not printing black inks, then use the listed-below method and fix it:
- Deactivate the computer and Epson ET 8500 printer.
- Remove the connected USB cord from the computer and printer.
- Check the paper tray of your Epson printer and ensure that it has suitable sheets.
- Now, take the USB cord and connect it to the printer USB port.
- Then, connect another end of the USB cord to the computer.
- Activate the computer and Epson printer.
- Move on to the Epson printer settings and make the necessary changes.
- Check the printer ink cartridge slots and ensure that ink cartridges are properly installed.
- Lastly, take a print as a test.
Still, if your Epson ET 8500 printer fails to print black inks, call our experts.
Epson ET 8500 not Printing Color
The simple procedure to solve the Epson ET 8500 not printing color problem is:
- Check the Epson ET 8500 printer paper tray and ensure to have suitable sheets.
- Now, move on to the printer software settings and confirm that it is not set only for Grayscale.
- Run the printer nozzle check to determine the clogged nozzles.
- Now, move on to the Epson ET 8500 printer print head and clean it.
- Ensure that the printer ink cartridges have proper ink cartridges.
- Also, ensure that the ink cartridges have an accurate ink level.
- Now, take a test print to confirm the problem is completely solved.
- If the problem remains the same, reinstall the Epson ET 8500 Driver.
If still, the Epson ET 8500 printer fails to deliver color prints, contact our team.
Epson ET 8500 Printing and Copying Problem
The instructions to solve the Epson ET 8500 printing and copying problem are:
- Initially, Move on to the Epson ET 8500 printer paper tray.
- Confirm to have suitable papers in the printer paper tray.
- Power up the computer and download the Head Cleaning Utility setup file.
- Run the downloaded utility setup file and continue with the wizard steps.
- Install the Head Cleaning Utility on the computer.
- Access the Epson printer driver mode and choose the Automatic mode.
- Now, if you see an error light and Ink Out message, take out the ink cartridges from the printer.
- Insert the new Epson ET 8500 ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots.
- Ensure that the Maximum Printable Area is off in the printer driver.
If you require more information about this problem, call our customer support team.
Epson ET 8500 Paper Feeding Problem
The simple procedure to solve the Epson ET 8500 paper feeding problem is:
- Access the Epson ET 8500 paper tray and ensure to have compatible papers in it.
- Then, ensure that the papers in the tray are not curled.
- After that, make sure that the number of sheets in the tray is meeting the standards.
- Now, check and confirm that the Epson printer does not have any jammed paper.
- If you see any jammed paper in the printer, then remove it.
- Delete the Epson ET 8500 driver from the computer.
- Finally, reinstall the compatible version printer driver on the device.
Contact our tech support team for additional details.