Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550
The Epson ET-8550 All-in-one Wireless printer setup through which the users can establish the best printing job with effortless settings and procedures. Utilize the Epson Precision Core Heat-free technology to operate print. Purchase the DURABrite instant-dry pigment ink cartridges and start your instant printing process with professional print output. It provides numerous user-friendly features that support double-side printing and built-in wireless. Use the Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax facility by connecting your compatible system with the Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 printer setup.
Epson ET-8550 First Time Printer Setup
- Take the brand-new printer out of the box and place it on the horizontal surface.
- Remove the main secured tapes on the printer box.
- Use the sharp material to cut the packing from the printer components.
- Make sure the printer components are available on the checklist.
- Slowly remove the protective coverings from the printer screen.
- Search for the blue tapes and eradicate them safely.
- Unpack the Premium Ink cartridges from its package and look at the colors given.
- Start the connection configuration using the given cables and USB cords with the help of provided Manual.
Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 Driver Download
To run the printing operation without any sort of interruption, connect via the Epson Official page -www.epson.com/support/et8550 and obtain the best Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 printer driver. Click on the driver and software tab and enter the printer details to obtain the driver file reference to the compatible device connected with. It is easy to download and install using the on-screen procedure.
Epson ET-8550 driver – Windows
- To begin the process, connect the Printer and Windows system using the USB or Wireless. Try to provide the best accessing network connection.
- Turn on the active Wi-Fi setup to begin the driver setup on the Windows system.
- Try to receive the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Software by downloading and installing it.
- In between, accept the End-User License Agreement and move on with the yes option.
- Use the upcoming screen and proceed to install >Finish Button.
- Do choose the required product type and tap on the next option. Meanwhile, register the printer to the processing display and tap next.
- Tap the Pop-message displayed on the desktop screen stating the Register a printer to Epson Connect.
Epson ET-8550 Driver-Mac
- Start with the interface connection between the printer and the system.
- Try to provide the Apple security Password & User ID in order to get the third-party authentication.
- Link using the Apple software updater to download the Printer driver software and click the Apple menu to pick the system preferences option.
- Connect to the Mac system settings and choose the Printers and Scanners option. Further, tap the plus button to add the printer name to the OS.
- Select the required driver using the drop-down menu to get the printer driver from the list.
- Stick on to the add option to link the Epson printer driver name to it. (Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 driver).
- Double-click on the displayed message on the Mac desktop and start the installation using the guidelines provided.
Epson ET-8550 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET 8550 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Start the preliminary setup on the printer using the cables and components.
- Ensure the network and power stability and turn on the printer setup using the compatible system.
- Bring the active Wi-Fi router close to the Printer setup for the best access.
- Click on the connection menu and choose the connection type.
- Move on with the processing screen and select the Setup Printer for the First-Time option. Further, pick the Next option.
- Go with the Wi-Fi auto-connect option and access using the user Wi-Fi network name. Move on with the options yes> next option.
- The printer Wireless setup is ready by completing the wizard guidelines.
- The active system will grab the details about the Printer that connects wirelessly using the active Wi-Fi Network.
- If the printer still shows offline, follow the Epson ET-8550 Troubleshooting.
Connect Epson ET 8550 Printer to Router
- Arrange the printer to start the printing process.
- Connect all the printer setup devices to the network that stands with an active connection.
- Choose the router with the Wi-Fi button.
- Make sure whether the printer has a Wi-Fi button.
- Hold back the Wi-Fi button using the printer control panel. Repeat the same on the router till the printer recognize the router’s Wi-Fi connection.
- Look at the Printer-router connection by observing the active blinks on the wireless router’s Wi-Fi button.
- For Proficient setup: Place the active router as possible close to the printer setup.
- Confirm with the epson.ca/support/wireless connection is intact and other Printer provisions before steeping into the wireless setup.
Epson ET 8550 Connect Printer setup Utility
Printer setup Utility that provides the cluster of available utility for the Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 printer. Turn on the notification regarding the software update regarding the utility you choose. From the list of utility services, opt for the required one.
- Connect using the Official Epson page and tap on the Printer setup Utility Software using the operating pages.
- In between, accept the terms and conditions on the End User License Agreement.
- Try to establish the download and installation process appropriately using the given steps.
- Connect using the Utility tab from the software window. On the next screen, pick the needed Utility option for your need.
- Utilize the shortcuts for the Utility by holding down the ALT, concerning the parentheses to the utility name.
Epson ET 8550 Scan Utility
- Browse using the Epson support page and stick to the printer scan utility software.
- Select the Epson support page to download >the Driver and utilities combo package option.
- Support using the on-screen guidelines to install the Scan utility OS for the respective Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 printer.
- Otherwise, click the Utility tab using the utility software window and pick the required Utility feature from Print, Scan, and Copy. Further, select the Scan utility option.
Epson ET 8550 Fax Utility
- Open the Official Epson webpage and select the Printer fax utility software by entering the printer model number.
- Stay on the same Official page and download the Printer Fax Utility Software on the connected system. Move on with the on-screen prompts to finish the setup.
- Otherwise, try to download the driver and utilities combo package option to get the fax Utility function.
- Turn on the Windows/Mac device and pick the utility tab from the printer software window.
- At last, from the list of utilities, get the Fax utility.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 8550
If you have Epson Scanner and just connect using the Epson Event Manager software to establish the Scan to Email, Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, and more. It works on the system tray background and brings the Epson Scanners to exhibit the mentioned features effortlessly. Epson event management software is spontaneously suitable using the given steps.
Move on with the given steps to download the Epson Event Manager Software ET 8550:
- Connect to the internet connection and stick to the Official Epson web page to get the Printer Software download tab.
- Connect with the upcoming screen and complete the Epson Event manager Software ET-8550 download process using the apt page.
- Next, complete using the download button.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 8550
- When you are ready to download the Epson Event Manager Software installation. Try to delete/uninstall the existing software that leads to barriers for the system and printer.
- These are the Software that blocks the printer-system connection- firewall, Virus Protections, and Utilities, etc.
- Connect using the Epson event manager software EcoTank ET-8550 installation using the on-screen prompts.
- Initiate using the start button and use the control panel settings to get the add program option.
- Add the program by selecting the Event Manager option from the list. Click ok.
- Now, try to launch the Epson Event Manager and get the Printer & Scanner settings by clicking on it.
- Follow the Start>all program>Epson software>Epson Manager.
- Connect to the properties setting option by right-clicking on the Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 printer name.
- Next, continue with the Event option and go using the Scan option button.
- Move on with the Epson Event Manager ET 8550 and allow the program and follow apply>ok option.