The Epson ET 2550 printer comes with a power cord, ink cartridges, CD-ROM, and an instruction manual. It supports wired and wireless connectivity setup. The printer has 5760 x 1440 optimised dpi. It supports 4 inks- Cyan, Black, Yellow, and Black. The ET printer has the capacity to manage 100 sheets in its input tray. It is compatible with mobile printing devices. For this, you need Epson Connect: Epson Email Print, AirPrint, Google Epson iPrint, Mopria, and Cloud Print,
Here, get the standard steps for Epson ET 2550 printer setup, driver setup, and wireless setup. Additionally, get the basic steps for setting up certain essential printer software.
Epson ET-2550 First Time Printer Setup
The Epson ET 2550 first-time printer setup is an easy process. It begins with unboxing the package and ends with filling the paper tray with compatible sheets. For this, follow the procedure shown below:
- Access the Epson ET 2550 printer package and open it.
- Take and place the printer on a smooth surface.
- Remove the covering materials from the printer’s inner and outer sides.
- Check the Epson ET printer properly and ensure to have no problem.
- Remove the covers from the new USB cord and ensure it is stable.
- Connect the USB cord to the ET printer and electric port.
- Activate the electric port and Epson 2550 printer.
- Then, access the Epson ET printer cartridge slots.
- Tear off the coverings from the new ink cartridges.
- Feed the ink cartridge slots with correct ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge slots and open the paper feeder tray.
- Keep a bunch of suitable sheets properly on the tray.
- Close the tray and power up the Windows or Mac device.
- Download and install Epson ET 2550 driver on it.
- Finally, try printing with Epson ET 2550 printer.
Epson ET-2550 Driver Download
Downloading and installing Epson ET 2550 driver on the computer is simple. For driver setup on the Windows and Mac devices, follow the below procedure.
Epson ET-2550 driver- Windows
The instructions for Epson ET 2550 driver setup on the Windows device are:
- Turn ON the Windows device and ensure it is active.
- Ensure the Windows device has a proper internet connection.
- After that, find the Epson 2550 driver and saves its setup file.
- Double-click on the driver setup files on the Windows device.
- Follow the instructions given on the Windows device.
- Choose the preferred connectivity setup method and continue.
- Finish the Epson ET 2550 driver installation process.
Epson ET-2550 Driver-Mac
The simple steps for Epson ET 2550 driver installation on the Mac device are:
- Power up the Mac computer and make sure it is stable.
- Confirm the wireless network is active on the Mac device.
- Then, search for the ET 2550 driver and download its RAR file.
- Extract the RAR file on the Mac computer.
- Carry on with the on-screen instructions.
- Select the desired network setup mode and proceed.
- Complete the Epson ET 2550 driver setup process.
Epson ET-2550 Wireless Setup
Adding wifi network on the Epson ET 2550 printer is a simple process. Follow the below methods for connecting the Epson printer to the wifi network and router:
Connect Epson ET 2550 Printer to Wi-Fi
The method to connect the Epson ET 2550 printer and wifi network is:
- Turn ON the wifi router and Epson ET 2550 printer.
- Power up the Mac or Windows computer and confirm it is active.
- Select the Setup menu given on the printer control panel.
- Next, choose the displayed connectivity setup method.
- Tap- wireless settings and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Multiple wireless networks will display on the control panel.
- Select the desired wireless network and proceed.
- Enter the wireless network passcode and complete the setup process.
Connect Epson ET 2550 Printer to Router
The simple steps for connecting the Epson ET 2550 printer to the wifi router are:
- Check and confirm the Epson ET 2550 printer has no problem.
- Make sure the wifi router has no faults and stable internet.
- Keep the ET printer and wireless router near each other.
- After that, press the Epson Eco Tank 2550 printer’s WPS button.
- Do not leave the printer WPS button for a few minutes.
- Then, press the wireless router’s WPS button.
- Do not leave the router’s WPS button until the light flashes.
- The Epson ET 2550 wireless setup process is over.
Epson ET 2550 Connect Printer setup Utility
The procedure for installing the Epson ET 2550 printer connects utility is:
- To begin with, ON the Mac or Windows device.
- Ensure the wifi network is active on the Mac or Windows device.
- Download the RAR file of the Epson ET 2550 connect utility.
- Extract the Epson printer connect utility RAR file.
- Proceed with the procedure on the wizard and finish the process.
- After that, open the Epson printer connect utility.
- Access the utility tab to proceed with the process.
- Now, click on the utility option based on your requirements.
- Proceed and complete the installation process.
Epson ET 2550 Scan Utility
The simple steps for Epson ET 2550 scan utility setup are:
- Activate the computer and make sure to have secure wifi.
- Search and download the Epson ET 2550 scan utility setup.
- Open the folder where the scan utility setup RAR file is.
- Extract the Epson printer scan utility setup file.
- Carry on with the set of procedures given on the device screen.
- Finish the Epson ET 2550 scan utility setup process.
- Finally, open the scanning software and choose- Scan Utility.
Epson ET 2550 Fax Utility
The instructions for Epson ET 2550 fax utility download and setup are:
- Turn ON the computer and make sure the wifi network is simple.
- Find the Epson ET 2550 fax utility installation file.
- Download the installation file on the computer.
- Run the fax utility installation file and use the on-screen procedure.
- Finish the Epson ET 2550 fax utility installation and open it.
- Lastly, choose the shown “Fax Utility” button.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 2550
The Epson Event Manager software plays a significant role while using the ET 2550 printer. With this, the users will be able to use all the Epson printer features. Along with this, the software supports scanning features such as Scan to email, Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, and much more.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 2550
The simple steps for Epson ET 2550 event manager software setup on the computer are:
- ON the computer and ensure it has no problem.
- Then, check and ensure the wireless network is stable.
- Download the Epson ET 2550 Event Manager software on the computer.
- Click on the event manager software twice to start its setup process.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and finish the process.
- Access the installed software and go to the Printers & Scanners section.
- Select the Start button and access the section- Programs.
- Then, choose the Epson ET 2550 printer software.
- Right-click on the Epson ET 2550 printer name.
- Choose- Event with the Scan button and choose the Event manager software.
- Complete the process.