Epson ET-2550 Troubleshooting
Now, getting high-quality prints becomes easy and simple with Epson ET 2550 printer. However, the users might come across certain problems with this printer. If you experience any problem with this printer, do not worry. Here, we are mentioning the standard method for solving certain common Epson ET 2550 printer problems.
Epson ET 2550 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
Epson ET 2550 printer sometimes doesn’t connect with the Wi-Fi network. To solve this problem, follow the procedure shown below:
- Go to the computer connected to the ET 2550 printer.
- Download the software- DriverFix on the computer.
- Extract the software setup file on the prefeered computer.
- Follow the on-screen steps and finish the setup process.
- After that, open the installed DriverFix software.
- Wait until the DriverFix software finds the faulty printer drivers.
- Now, select the problem of this printer.
- Wait for the printer software to save the latest version driver.
- Run the latest version driver file and set it up using the wizard steps.
- After that, power off the computer and power it up after some time.
- The required changes will get properly implemented on the computer.
- Press the keys- Windows logo and R & enter the term- control on the search bar.
- Continue to the control panel section and choose- Hardware and Sound.
- Move on to the Devices and Printers section and right-click on the printer.
- Access the ports tab and ensure the right port is properly chosen.
- Continue and complete the process.
- Then, ensure the device has a stable wireless network and clear the caches.
- Reset the Epson ET 2550 printer and uninstall the printer from the device.
- Finally, re-add the Eco Tank printer to the computer.
Contact our technical team if you need more info on it.
Why Epson ET 2550 shows offline and how to solve?
The simple steps for resolving the Epson ET 2550 printer offline problem are:
- Switch ON the Epson ET 2550 printer and ensure it is flawless.
- Power up the computer, which is in connection with the printer.
- Move on to the Devices and Printers section and select- Epson ET 2550 printer.
- Right-click on the icon- Printer in Question.
- Go for- See What’s Printing and select the given “Printer” option.
- Then, choose the drop-down icon displayed on the device screen.
- Select the Use Printer Online option and proceed.
- Uninstall the Epson ET 2550 driver from the computer.
- Find and download the Epson ET 2550 driver on the computer.
- Run the ET 2550 driver file on the computer.
- Follow the steps shown on the wizard and complete the ongoing process.
- After that, remove the Epson Eco Tank 2550 printer from the device.
- Add the Epson ET 2550 printer to the computer.
- Finally, feed the printer paper tray with suitable sheets and print a file.
Call our customer support team if you require more details.
Epson ET 2550 Won’t Print black
If the Epson ET 2550 is not printing black prints, then use the below method and fix it.
- Power off the Epson ET 2550 printer.
- Make sure the ET 2550 printer has no problem.
- Remove the USB cable connected to the ET printer and computer.
- Check the paper tray and ensure it is faultless.
- Check and ensure the papers in the tray are compatible and properly placed.
- Now, wait for some time and connect the USB cord to the ET printer.
- Then, connect the USB cord’s other end to the wall port.
- Power up the wall port and Epson ET 2550 printer.
- After that, access the settings section of the Eco Tank printer.
- Tap- Print a test page; a dialog box will be on the computer screen.
- Adjust the size of the paper and other settings based on the requirements.
- Choose – Print a test page and ensure the ET printer delivers B/W prints.
Make a call to our tech experts for more clarification if you need it.
Epson ET 2550 not Printing Color
If the Epson ET 2550 printer fails to deliver color prints, then don’t worry. Fix the problem using the below explained method.
- Initially, Move on to the paper type settings and confirm to have no problem.
- Ensure the settings are for color, as well as Black/Grayscale prints in the software.
- Check and make sure to have no clogged print head nozzles in the ET printer.
- Clean the ET 2550 printer print head if any clogged print head nozzles.
- Ensure the ink cartridges in ET 2550 printer have the appropriate ink level.
- If the cartridges have any problems or inaccurate ink levels, remove the cartridges.
- Load new and proper ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Close the printer cartridge slots and move on to the paper tray.
- Open the paper tray and get a suitable bunch of sheets.
- Place the sheets correctly on the paper tray and close the tray.
- Finally, print a color document.
If the Epson ET 2550 printer is still showing the same problem, call us.
Epson ET 2550 Printing and Copying Problem
The Epson ET 2550 printer sometimes show problem while printing and copying. To resolve this printer problem, use the below-mentioned method:
- To begin with, switch off the Epson ET 2550 printer.
- Check the power cord connected to the ET printer and confirm it is faultless.
- Now, check and confirm the wall outlet connected to the ET printer is active.
- Access the Windows or Mac device connected to the ET 2550 printer.
- Remove the Epson ET 2550 driver from the computer.
- Search and find the Epson ET 2550 driver compatible with the OS version.
- Download the printer driver and click on it twice.
- The ET 2550 driver installation process begins.
- Proceed with the procedure given on the screen and finish the installation.
- After that, move on to the “services.msc” section and choose- Print Spooler.
- Adjust the Start Type as Automatic and remove the print tasks.
- Finally, try to print or copy using the Epson ET 2550 printer.
If the Epson Eco Tank 2550 printer is still having copying or printing issue, call us.
Epson ET 2550 Paper Feeding Problem
The paper feeding problem is one of the common problems with the Epson 2550 printer. If you come across this printer problem, solve it using the method shown below:
- Take out the bunch of papers from the ET printer paper tray.
- Clean the paper tray with the help of a suitable cleaning sheet.
- Check the printer properly and ensure there are no jammed papers.
- If the ET printer has jammed papers, take them out.
- Now, take a bunch of compatible sheets and confirm to have no faults.
- Place the compatible sheets properly on the paper tray.
- Ensure the sheets are properly aligned and close the tray.
- Finally, take a color or B/W print of any file.
Call our customer support executive if you have any queries on this method.