Epson ET-3600 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is the huge podium in which you can easily identify and sort out your printer-related issues in no time. Just track the below steps and easily resolve your Epson ET-3600 printer troubleshooting issues in no time with the applicable steps. Turn On your network setup and start the troubleshooting procedure.
Epson ET 3600 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
· First, you have to ensure whether the wireless connection is active & stable constantly.
· Make sure the speed of the network is efficient to perform troubleshooting.
· If everything is good, you can attempt to restart the router. Switch OFF for a few minutes.
· Repeat the same for the Epson ET-3600 printer as well. Switch On it later after a few minutes.
· Try to connect to the desired WiFi network and check whether the printer is connecting or not.
· If still, you face the same issue- you need to remove the power cords from the printer and connect it again.
· You even have the option to uninstall the driver and to complete the process of installation.
Hope, the issue has been resolved, if not you can connect to our Technical Team for instant solution & support.
Why Epson ET 3600 shows offline and how to solve it?
- Inspect the cables which are connected. Ensure they are connected intact to each other and there are no other connection issues.
- Make sure, the Epson ET-3600 printer is the default printer, if not, try to bring the printer to the default state.
- Look at whether the existing driver is updated or not. If not, install the updated driver.
- Repeat this inspection for your device too. Try to Install the latest software update.
- Do perform a physical check. Look whether you have any issues with cartridges, or the blocked nozzles and check if there are papers inserted.
- Then, remove the Epson ET-3600 printer from its following device and finish the setup again.
- To access more on, or new wireless connection- Epson ET-3600 wireless setup.
Epson ET 3600 Won’t Print black
- Initially, you have to inspect whether your printer has sufficient ink in its cartridges. You can also suspect issues related to the ink cartridges.
- Eventually, the print head can also be a problem, so service it and place it accurately.
- The printer driver can also be a huge issue. So, you can attempt to uninstall it and download the driver using Epson Official page support.
- Try to look whether the paper sheets are compatible and suggested as per the printer specifications.
- Yet, you face the same issue, you can get instant support from our Technical Team and benefit hugely with accurate results.
Epson ET 3600 not Printing Color
You can expect ink cartridges may be a major issue for concern. To repair this, check for the efficiency and quantity of ink in its respective cartridges.
If not accessible, you can replace it properly using the Epson Manual support.
Inspect the input tray for its quality paper sheets. Always use the recommended or premium paper sheets to feed the input tray and adjust them properly using an adjuster.
Confirm whether the drivers are updated. If not, update it immediately. You can also freshly reinstall the new or latest driver by uninstalling it prior.
Continue with the installation procedure and setup process. Check if the issue has been removed.
If still, you face the issue, you can contact our Technical team for your initial setup guidance and access.
Epson ET 3600 Printing and Copying Problem
- Ensure whether the paper sheets that have been used are of premium quality.
- The paper sheets chosen must be kept by the printing side facing downward rather than the other side.
- Use the appropriate settings to bring the printer to Startup mode automatically.
- If you suspect any color issues, do attempt to check the nozzles pattern.
- Finally, try to uninstall the existing driver and use the Epson Official Website to install the latest Epson ET-3600 driver software.
Epson ET 3600 Paper Feeding Problem
- Initially, try to ensure whether the paper has no crease and is properly placed.
- Eventually, as we repeat, try to check the quality of the paper and clean them instantly.
- The paper sheets must be aligned with the help of given arrows & guidelines.
- Make sure there is no paper jam inside. Instantly remove them If seen/present.
- Confirm whether the paper sheets are not stuck to each other. Set them appropriately and then place them back
- You can call Our Technical Team for more support & solution on your Epson ET-3600 Printer.