Epson ET 3700 Driver
The Epson ET 3700 printer is an amazing printer with supersized ink tanks. These tanks are easy to fill and consist of ink for almost 2 years. It supports 150 papers in the paper feeder tray. The printer has borderless and automatic 2-sided printing features. Moreover, it supports printing wirelessly from smartphones, as well as tablets.
The Epson ET 3700 printer is suitable for copying, scanning, and printing. It has an ISO print speed of 15.0 ISO ppm for black and 8.0 ISO ppm for color prints.
On this page, get the method for Epson ET 3700 first-time printer setup, driver setup, and wifi setup. Along with this, get the standard method for essential printer software setup.
Epson ET 3700 First-Time Printer Setup
The standard steps for setting up Epson ET 3700 printer for the first time are:
- Open the Epson ET 3700 printer package.
- Take and place the printer in a safe position.
- After that, tear off the protective coverings from the Epson printer.
- Then, ensure the printer does not have any problems.
- Remove the protective cover from the new power cord.
- Connect the stable power cord to the Epson ET printer.
- Then, connect the power cord’s other end to the wall outlet.
- Activate the wall outlet and Epson ET 3700 printer.
- Get new and appropriate cartridges for your printer.
- Tear off the protective tapes from the cartridges.
- Access the cartridge slots and insert the cartridges into the Epson printer cartridge slots.
- Close the cartridge slots properly.
- Load a suitable bunch of sheets into the Epson printer tray.
- Power up the computer you want to connect to the printer.
- Download and install Epson ET 3700 driver.
- Finally, print a document as a sample.
Epson ET 3700 Driver Download
Epson ET-3700 Driver for Windows
The general steps for Epson ET 3700 driver setup on the Windows device are:
- Power up the computer (Windows).
- Ensure the wifi network is stable on the computer.
- Download Epson ET 3700 driver on the Windows device.
- Run the Epson printer driver file on the computer.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Choose a method for making a connection between the computer and the ET printer.
- Finish the installation and take a print.
Epson ET-3700 Driver for Mac
The simple procedure for Epson ET 3700 driver on the Mac computer is:
- Activate the Mac operating system.
- Confirm the internet is active on the Mac device.
- Save the setup file of the Epson ET 3700 driver.
- Extract the ET printer driver setup file on the Mac device.
- Carry on with the set of on-screen procedures.
- Select a mode for connecting the Epson printer and computer.
- Complete the installation and print a file.
Epson ET-3700 Wireless Setup
Connecting the wireless network and Epson ET 3700 printer is easily possible. The set of standard instructions for the Epson ET 3700 wireless setup is:
Connect Epson ET-3700 Printer to Wi-Fi Network
The simple method for making a connection between the Epson ET printer and wifi network is:
- Power up the Mac or Windows device and ensure its wifi is active.
- Switch ON the Epson ET 3700 printer and ensure it is flawless.
- Place your wireless router and Epson printer close to each other.
- Access the Epson ET 3700 printer control panel and choose the option- Setup.
- Choose the network setup menu and go to the wireless settings menu.
- Select your network name from the list of the network shown on the printer.
- Continue with the wizard steps and enter the security key of the network.
- Proceed and finish Epson ET 3700 Troubleshoot process.
Connect Epson ET 3700 Printer to Router
Here is the standard method for connecting the Epson ET 3700 printer to the router:
- Check and confirm the Epson ET 3700 printer is perfect.
- Make sure the wifi network is active on the router and computer.
- Keep the wireless router close to the Epson ET 3700 printer.
- Press the wireless button of the Epson printer and do not leave for some time.
- Then, press the WPS button of the router within two minutes.
- Hold on to the router WPS button until the wifi light blinks.
- Make sure the connection setup process is over.
Epson ET-3700 Connect Printer Setup Utility
The basic steps to set up the Epson ET 3700 connect printer setup utility is:
- Firstly, ON the Mac or Windows device.
- Then, ensure to have an active internet connection on the computer.
- Make sure the computer is faultless.
- Download the Epson ET 3700 connect printer setup utility on the device.
- Extract the utility setup file and continue with the wizard instructions.
- Complete the process and open the utility software.
- Then, go to the utility tab and choose the utility options based on your requirements.
- Continue and complete the process.
Epson ET-3700 Scan Utility
The procedure for the Epson ET 3700 scan utility setup on the computer is:
- ON the desired computer and ensure its wifi is accurate.
- Search and find the scan utility of the Epson ET 3700 printer.
- Download the utility setup file on the computer.
- Open the utility setup file and carry on with the on-screen instructions.
- Finish the Epson ET 3700 scan utility setup process.
- Open the scan utility software and choose- Scan Utility.
Epson ET-3700 Fax Utility
The instructions for setting up the Epson ET 3700 fax utility are:
- Activate the computer and confirm it has a wireless network.
- Then, find the Epson ET 3700 fax utility.
- Download the fax utility on the computer.
- Run the fax utility setup file and move on with the wizard steps.
- Finish the utility setup process and open Epson ET 3700 fax utility.
- Finally, select the displayed “Fax Utility” option.
Epson Event Manager Software ET-3700
The Epson Event Manager software is necessary for the proper usage of the Epson ET 3700 printer. It helps you make use of all the features of the Epson printer. Additionally, it supports several Epson scanning features. It consists of Scan as PDF, Scan to Email, Scan to PC, and much more.
How do I Install Epson Event Manager Software ET 3700?
The simple procedure for Epson Event Manager Software ET 3700 setup on the computer is:
- Power up the computer and confirm it has no issue.
- Ensure the wireless network is active on the computer.
- Download the Epson Event Manager Software ET 3700 setup file.
- Run the setup file and move on with the on-screen procedure.
- Finish the setup process of Epson software and open it.
- Move on to the Printers and Scanners section and choose the Start option.
- Access the Programs section and choose the printer software.
- Then, select the option- Epson Manager, and your printer name will be on the device.
- Right-click on the ET printer name and choose- Event with the Scab option.
- Select the Epson printer software installed on the computer and finish the process.