Epson ET-3700 Troubleshooting
Getting premium quality prints is a hassle-free process with Epson ET 3700 printer. However, sometimes it might show some problems while making use of it. Considering this, here we are showcasing the standard method for solving certain common problems.
Epson ET 3700 Printer Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
Epson ET 3700 printer sometimes might fail to connect with the Wi-Fi network. However, resolving this printer problem is simple with the help of the below-mentioned method.
- Move on to the computer and save the Driver Fix software on it.
- Open the software installation file and use the instructions given on the wizard.
- Complete the Driver Fix software installation process and open it.
- Then, wait until the Epson printer software finds the faulty printer drivers.
- Select the printer issue and wait for the software to download the updated version driver.
- Extract the Epson printer driver and download the latest driver via Epson Official Page support – www.epson.com/support/et-3700.
- After that, power off the computer and turn it ON after a few seconds.
- All the required changes will start functioning on the device.
- Press the keys (Windows logo and R) and write “control” on the shown search bar.
- Continue with the wizard steps and go to the control panel section.
- Choose- Hardware and Sound and move on to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on your Epson printer name and access the Ports tab.
- Ensure the right port is properly selected and continue.
- Complete the ongoing process and confirm to have stable wifi on the device.
- Clear all the caches and reset the Epson ET 3700 printer.
Why is Epson ET 3700 showing offline and how to solve it?
- Check and confirm the Epson Eco Tank printer has no issues.
- Activate the computer, which is in connection with the printer.
- Move on to the section- Devices and Printers and click on your printer name.
- Right-click on the displayed icon- Printer in Question.
- Choose- See What’s Printing and select the Printer menu.
- Now, choose the given drop-down menu to continue.
- Select- Use Printer Online and delete the Epson printer driver.
- Search and download the compatible Epson ET 3700 driver.
- Run the driver file and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the driver Installation to its latest software update from www.epson.com/support/ET3700.
- Re-add the Epson ET 3700 printer using the wizard steps.
- Load the paper tray with suitable sheets and take a print of any page.
For more details on this, contact our customer care experts.
Epson ET 3700 Won’t Print Black
If the Epson ET 3700 printer fails to print black documents, then use the below method and fix this problem:
- Deactivate the Epson ET 3700 printer and unplug the USB cable from it.
- Then, unplug the USB cable connected to the computer.
- Check the printer paper tray and confirm it has a proper set of sheets.
- After that, connect one end of the USB cable to the ET printer.
- Then, connect the other end of the USB cable to the computer.
- Now, connect the printer to the power supply using a USB cord.
- Activate the power supply and Epson ET 3700 printer.
- Access the settings section of your Epson printer.
- Choose the option- Print a test page; a dialog box will appear on the computer.
- Adjust the size of the paper and other essential settings.
- Click on the option- Print a test page and ensure the problem is fully resolved.
Contact our technical experts if you have any queries on this.
Epson ET-3700 Printer Not Printing Color
There are situations when the Epson ET 3700 printer might fail to print color documents. If you come across this situation, solve the problem using the below steps:
- Check and ensure the paper-type settings are accurate.
- Then, ensure the setting is for Grayscale/Black as well as color in the software.
- Ensure the Epson ET 3700 printer has no clogged nozzles.
- If any clogged print head nozzle is there in the printer, clean the print head.
- Ensure the ink cartridges installed in the printer has the proper ink levels.
- Remove the ink cartridges if the cartridges do not have the proper ink level.
- Load new and compatible ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots.
- Close the Epson printer cartridge slots and open the paper feeder tray.
- Feed the paper tray with a compatible set of sheets and close the tray.
- Finally, print any color document.
Still, if you experience the same problem, then call our customer support executive.
Epson ET 3700 Printing and Copying Problem
The Epson ET 3700 printer might cause copying and printing problems. However, you don’t have to worry if you come across this problem. Follow the below-shown method and solve the problem easily and quickly.
- To begin with, power off the Epson Eco Tank 3700 printer.
- Check the USB cords connected to the ET printer and ensure they are perfect.
- Now, check and confirm the power port connected to the printer is stable.
- Access the Mac or Windows device connected to the Epson printer.
- Remove the Epson ET 3700 driver from the computer.
- After that, search and find the printer driver suitable for the computer OS.
- Open the driver installation file and follow the on-screen procedure.
- Complete the driver installation and access the “services.msc” section.
- Choose the shown option- Print Spooler and select “Automatic” as Start Type.
Stop the print tasks and try to print or copy with your Epson printer.
Epson ET 3700 Paper Feeding Problem
The Epson ET 3700 paper feeding problem is quite a common problem faced by several users. If you experience this problem, fix it using the set of procedures shown below:
- Take out the papers from the paper feeder tray of the Epson ET 3700 printer.
- Clean the paper tray using a suitable cleaning sheet.
- Check the ET printer and ensure it has no jammed papers.
- If you see any jammed sheet in the Epson printer, remove it.
- Now, take a bunch of paper and confirm it is suitable for your printer.
- Place the set of suitable sheets on the paper feeder tray in the correct manner.
- Confirm the sheets are accurately aligned on the paper tray.
Call our customer support team if you require more clarification.