Epson EcoTank ET-3710 Troubleshooting
Epson ET 3710 printer is a great choice for all your printing needs. However, sometimes, you may experience some problems with this printer. In this page, you will get to know how to troubleshoot Epson ET 3710 printer.
Epson ET 3710 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
If the Epson 3710 printer is unable to connect with the device Wi-Fi network, then connect it using the steps below:
- Activate the preferred computer and download the software Epson ET-3710.
- Extract the software and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Install the software and open it.
- Then, wait until the Epson ET-3710 identifies the faulty drivers.
- After that, select the issue you want to fix.
- Wait for the app to download the latest version driver.
- Once the latest version driver is properly downloaded, install it as per the wizard steps.
- Restart the operating system for all the changes to take effect.
- Press the Windows key and R Key and enter control on the search bar.
- Access the device control panel and choose the option- Hardware and Sound.
- Click- Devices and Printers and you will see the Epson printer name, right-click on it.
- Move on to the ports tab and confirm that the accurate port is properly assigned to the printer.
- Continue to save the required changes.
- Ensure that the device has a secure and active internet connection.
- Now, clear the cache and reset your Epson printer.
- Lastly, uninstall the Epson ET 3710 printer and reinstall it on the device.
Why Epson ET 3710 shows offline and how to solve?
The simple procedure to make your Epson ET 3710 printer online is:
- Confirm that the USB cord and Epson ET 3710 printer are proper.
- Access the computer (Mac or Windows) and go to the device control panel.
- Move on to the Devices and Printers section and select your Epson ET 3710 printer.
- When you see the icon- Printer in Question, right-click on it and click- See What’s Printing.
- Access the printer section and choose the drop-down menu.
- Go for the “Use Printer Online” option and delete the Epson ET 3710 driver from the device.
- Find the latest Epson printer driver version and save the driver setup file on the device.
- Install the latest Epson ET-3710 driver version as per the on-screen procedure.
- Lastly, uninstall the Epson printer and set it up on the computer.
Epson ET 3710 Won’t Print black
If your Epson ET 3710 printer fails to deliver black color prints, then solve it using the method listed below:
- Switch off the Epson ET 3710 printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the computer and Epson printer.
- Ensure that the Epson printer paper tray has compatible sheets.
- After some time, plug in the power cable to the device and Epson printer.
- Switch ON the Epson ET 3710 printer and move on to its settings.
- Select the option- Print a test page and you will see a dialog box on the wizard.
- Change the paper settings based on your requirements.
- Select- Print a test page and ensure whether the printer delivers black prints.
Epson ET 3710 not Printing Color
If the Epson ET 3710 printer fails to provide color prints, fix it using the below-listed procedure:
- Make sure that the paper type setting is meeting the requirements of the printer.
- Confirm that the Epson printer software does not set only for Grayscale/Black.
- Run the Epson printer nozzle check to confirm no clogged print head nozzles.
- If any print head nozzle is clearly clogged, clean the print head.
- Check the ink cartridges and confirm to have accurate ink levels.
- If the ink cartridges do not have accurate ink levels, then change them with proper ink cartridges.
- Load compatible sheets into the Epson printer paper tray and print a color page.
Epson ET 3710 Printing and Copying Problem
If the Epson ET 3710 fails to print, as well as copy, solve the problem with the below-given instructions:
- Deactivate the Epson ET 3710 printer.
- Then, ensure that the cables in the Epson ET printer are clearly connected.
- After that, ensure that the wall outlet is perfect.
- Access the computer and uninstall the Epson ET 3710 driver.
- Find the Epson ET 3710 driver upgraded version.
- When you get the Epson printer driver RAR file, download it on the device.
- Extract the driver RAR file and move on with the on-screen procedure.
- Install Epson ET 3710 driver updated version.
- Move on to the services.msc section and choose the Print Spooler.
- Set “Automatic” as your Start type and cancel the ongoing print jobs.
Epson ET 3710 Paper Feeding Problem
If the Epson ET 3710 printer shows the paper feeding issue, then use the below-listed method:
- Take out the papers from the Epson ET 3710 printer paper tray.
- Move on to the printer paper guide and clean it using the Epson cleaning sheet.
- Ensure that the Epson printer does not have paper jams.
- If in case any paper jam is there in the Epson ET printer, then take out that paper.
- Take a bunch of compatible papers and ensure that those papers do not have any issues.
- Check the quantity, as well as the quality of the papers is meeting the standards.
- Place that bunch of papers on the Epson ET 3710 printer paper tray.
- Take a print to confirm the problem with paper feeding is clearly solved.