Epson ET 3750 Driver
Epson ET 3750 printer offers the best quality and cartridge-free printing. It has ink tanks of supersize and is easy to fill. The printer comes with ink for almost 2 years and can print almost 11,200 pages. It has an automatic document feeder with the capacity to manage 30 sheets. The Epson ET printer has borderless and auto two-sided printing features. It supports printing from smartphones and tablets wirelessly. The Eco Tank printer has an ISO print speed of 15ppm for black prints and 8.0 ppm for color prints. However, to use the printer efficiently, proper printer setup and compatible ET 3750 driver installation are essential. Here, on this page, you will get the simple instructions for Epson ET 3750 printer setup, driver setup, and wifi setup. Along with this, get the method for certain essential printer utility setups.
Epson ET 3750 First-Time Printer Setup
The standard set of procedures for setting up an Epson ET 3750 printer for the first time is:
- Uncover the printer box and take the printer out.
- Keep the Epson ET 3750 printer in a safe place close to a wall port.
- Ensure the printer and wall port do not have any problems.
- After that, get a USB cord and remove the coverings from it.
- Connect the USB cord to the Epson printer and wall port.
- Activate the wall port and Epson ET 3750 printer.
- Open the ink cartridges slots and ensure to have no faults.
- Remove the tapes from the new cartridges and load them into the cartridge slots.
- Close the ink cartridge slots and pull out the paper feeder tray.
- Place a set of suitable sheets on the paper on the tray and close the tray.
- Access the device (Mac or Windows) that you want to connect to the printer.
- Download Epson ET 3750 driver setup file on the computer.
- Install the driver on the device as per the on-screen steps.
- Finally, take a sample print to ensure proper Epson ET 3750 printer setup.
Epson ET 3750 Driver Download
Download and Install Epson ET 3750 driver on the computer easily using the below steps. Below we are explaining the driver download and setup method for Windows and Mac devices.
Epson ET 3750 Driver- Windows
The simple steps for downloading and installing Epson ET 3750 driver on the Windows device are:
- Power up the Windows operating system.
- Download the Epson ET 3750 driver compatible with the OS version.
- Open the driver setup file on the Windows computer.
- Now, follow the set of standard steps shown on the computer screen.
- Choose the mode for connecting the Windows device and ET printer.
- Continue and finish the Epson ET 3750 driver installation.
Epson ET 3750 Driver- Mac
The basic instructions for Epson ET 3750 driver download and installation on the Mac computer are:
- Initially, switch ON the Mac computer.
- Save the Epson ET 3750 driver suitable for the device’s OS version.
- Run the driver setup file on the Mac computer.
- Then, use the on-screen driver installation steps.
- Select the mode to connect the Mac device and ET printer.
- Proceed and complete the Epson ET 3750 driver setup.
Epson ET 3750 Wireless Setup
Want to connect the Epson ET 3750 printer and wifi network? If yes, then follow the below methods.
Connect Epson ET 3750 Printer to Wi-Fi Network
The procedure for connecting the Epson ET 3750 printer to the wifi network is:
- Power up the Windows or Mac computer you want to connect to the ET printer.
- Make sure the wifi connection is active on the computer.
- Place the ET printer and router close to each other.
- Access the Eco Tank printer panel and choose the displayed setup option.
- Choose the network setup option and access the wifi settings option.
- Select your wireless network from the shown network lists to continue.
- Continue with the procedure given on the screen and enter the network code.
- Proceed and finish the Epson ET 3750 wireless setup.
- At last, you are done with the Epson et-3750 Troubleshooting page to elevate the printer access.
Connect Epson ET 3750 Printer to Router
The instructions for making a connection between the printer and router are:
- Ensure the ET printer and router are stable.
- Make sure the wifi router and computer are having a stable network.
- Keep the wifi router and ET printer near each other.
- Press the wireless button of the Epson printer and hold on for some time.
- Now, press the wifi button of the router within 2 minutes.
- Hold the router wifi button until the wifi light flashes.
- Make sure the network setup process is accurately finished.
- Finally, print a document as a sample.
Epson ET 3750 Connect Printer Setup Utility
The standard steps for setting up Epson ET 3750 connect printer utility are:
- Turn ON the Mac or Windows device and make sure it is flawless.
- Make sure the network is safe on the Windows or Mac computer.
- Download Epson ET 3750 and connect the printer utility setup to the computer.
- Extract the utility setup file and follow the wizard instructions.
- Complete the process and open the installed utility software.
- Move on to the utility tab and choose your preferred utility options.
- Continue and complete the process.
Epson ET 3750 Scan Utility
The basic steps for installing Epson ET 3750 scan utility on the device are:
- Power up the preferred Windows or Mac device and confirm it has stable wifi.
- Download the Epson ET 3750 scan utility setup file on the device.
- Open the device folder where the scan utility setup file is.
- Double-click on the setup file and follow the set of on-screen procedures.
- Complete the setup process and open the installed utility.
- Choose the Scan Utility option and try scanning.
Epson ET 3750 Fax Utility
- The simple procedure for the Epson ET 3750 fax utility setup is:
- Access the computer, which is in connection with the ET printer.
- Then, ensure the wireless connection is active on the computer.
- Get the setup file of the Epson ET 3750 fax utility on the computer.
- Run the fax utility setup file on the computer.
- Use the on-screen instructions and finish the installation.
- Open the fax utility and select the given option- Fax Utility.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 3750
- The Epson Even Manager software is essential for using the Eco Tank 3750 printer at its best. With this software, the users are free to use all the printer features, which include scanning features as well. The scanning features are Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, and Email.
- Now, want to know how to install Epson Event Manager software for the Epson ET 3750 printer. If yes, then use the below-displayed method.
How do I Install Epson Event Manager Software ET 3750?’
Installing Epson Event Manager Software ET 3750 is a simple process using the method explained below:
- Switch ON the Mac or Windows computer and ensure it is stable.
- Then, confirm the wifi network is stable on the Windows or Mac device.
- Find and download Epson Event Manager Software for ET 3750 printer.
- Click on the Event Manager Software setup file twice to start installing it.
- Once the installation process begins, continue with the on-screen steps.
- Complete the installation and open Event Manager Software.
- After that, access the section- Printers and Scanners on the computer.
- Choose the Start option and move on to the Programs folder.
- Select the ET printer software and click- Epson Manager.
- The Epson ET 3750 printer name will be on the screen; right-click on it.
- Select- Event with the scan option and choose the printer software.
- Proceed and finish the process using the wizard steps.