Epson ET 3750 Troubleshooting
Epson ET 3750 printer is one of the excellent options for printing, scanning, and copying. However, sometimes the printer might show certain problems due to some or other reasons. Resolving the problem is easily possible using standard methods. Now, here on this web page, we are explaining the method to resolve certain common problems associated with the ET printer.
Epson ET 3750 Printer Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi?
The Epson ET 3750 printer might fail to connect with the device’s wifi network. To fix this, use the set of standard procedures shown below:
- Move on to the Mac or Windows computer connected to the ET printer.
- Download the “DriverFix” software on the computer and double-click on it.
- Proceed with the on-screen procedure and complete the installation.
- Access the DriverFix software and wait for the software to find the faulty drivers.
- Select the printer issue and wait for the software to download the updated ET 3750 printer driver.
- Extract the driver setup file and install it as per the on-screen instructions.
- Then, power off the computer and switch ON it after a few seconds.
- The changes will begin functioning on the computer.
- Press the keys (Windows logo and R) and type the term “control” on the search bar.
- Move on with the wizard steps and go to the control panel section.
- Choose the option- Hardware and Sound and open the folder- Devices and Printer.
- Now, select the ET printer and right-click on it.
- Then, access the Ports tab and ensure that the correct port is clearly selected.
- Delete the caches and reset the Eco Tank 3750 printer.
- Uninstall the printer and download reinstall the latest driver via Epson Official Page support – www.epson.com/support/et-3750.
If still the problem is not properly resolved, then call us.
Why is Epson ET 3750 show offline and how to resolve it?
Resolving the Epson ET 3750 printer offline problem is not a big deal. To resolve the problem easily and quickly, follow the below procedures:
- Check the Epson ET printer and ensure it has no faults.
- Activate the Mac or Windows computer connected to the Eco Tank printer.
- Open the “Devices and Printers” folder and click on your ET printer.
- Now, a “Printer in Question” symbol will appear, right-click on it.
- Click- See What’s Printing and choose the Printer menu.
- A drop-down menu will appear on the computer screen, click on it.
- Choose – Use Printer Online and delete the ET printer driver on the computer.
- Download Epson ET 3750 driver setup file on the computer.
- Open the driver setup file and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Complete the driver installation and delete the Epson 3750 printer.
- Re-add the printer on the computer using the wizard steps.
- Finally, feed the paper tray with suitable sheets and take a test print.
Contact our customer support experts if you require more info.
Epson ET 3750 Won’t Print Black
If the Epson ET 3750 printer doesn’t print black documents, then fix it with the help of the below method:
- Turn off the Epson ET 3750 printer and disconnect the USB cable from it.
- Unplug the USB cable from the computer connected to the printer.
- Access the paper tray and make sure it has the correct number of sheets.
- After that, plug in the USB cable’s one end to the computer.
- Plug in the USB cable’s other cord to the Epson printer.
- Then, take another USB cable and connect its one end to the Epson printer.
- Connect another end of the USB cable to the wall port.
- Power up the wall port and Epson ET 3750 printer.
- Access the ET printer settings section and select- Print a test page.
- Now, you will see a dialog box on your computer screen.
- Make essential changes in the size of the paper and other essential settings.
- Finally, select- Print a test page and ensure to have no problem.
If you face the same problem again, then reach us.
Epson ET 3750 Printer Not Printing Color
If the Epson Eco Tank 3750 printer fails to print color pages, then fix it using the below set of instructions:
- Initially, ensure the paper type settings are accurate.
- Then, ensure the ET 3750 printer software is for color and black/greyscale prints.
- Check and make sure the ET printer has no clogged nozzles.
- If you see any clogged nozzles in the printer, then access the print head.
- Clean the print head and ensure the ink cartridges has a proper ink level.
- If the ink level is not accurate, then remove the ink cartridges.
- Feed new ink cartridges into the ET printer cartridges slots.
- Close the printer ink cartridge slots and access the paper tray.
- Lastly, take a color print to ensure the problem is properly solved.
Contact our technical support team if you need more information.
Epson ET 3750 Printing and Copying Problem
The printing and copying problem is one of the common issues that many users might face with the ET 3750 printer. For resolving this, follow the set of procedures given below:
- Firstly, turn off the Epson ET 3750 printer.
- Then, ensure the USB cords connected to the ET printer is stable.
- Check the wall socket and make sure it is active.
- Access the Mac or Windows device, which is in connection with the ET printer.
- Delete the Epson ET 3750 driver from the computer (Windows or Mac).
- Get the printer driver setup file suitable for the computer OS version.
- Download latest software update from www.epson.com/support/et-3750.
- The ET printer driver setup process begins on the computer.
- Proceed with the on-screen steps and finish the driver installation.
- After that, access the services.msc section on the computer.
- Choose the Print Spooler button and select- Automatic as Start Type.
- Stop the ongoing print tasks and try to print or copy using ET 3750 printer.
Contact us if you face the same problem again.
Epson ET 3750 Paper Feeding Problem
Facing a paper feeding issue with the Epson ET 3750 printer? If yes, then resolve it using the set of procedures shown below:
- Access the ET printer paper feeder tray and get the papers from it.
- Clean the tray with the help of an appropriate cleaning sheet.
- Then, ensure to have no jammed papers in the printer.
- If you see any jammed papers in the printer, remove them properly.
- Next, take a bunch of sheets suitable for the device’s OS version.
- Place the sheets properly on the tray with accurate alignment.
- Close the Epson printer tray and move on to the device connected to the printer.
- Open any page you need to print and choose the File option.
- Click – Print and make changes in the print settings as per the requirements.
- Lastly, select the option- Print and get the page printed.
Contact our technical team if you require more assistance on it.
Contact our technical team for more technical assistance.