The Epson Eco Tank ET 3830 is an easy, fast, and affordable printer. It supports cartridge-free printing and has ink tanks that are easily refillable. The Eco Tank printer supports fast printing. It supports mobile devices and double-sided printing. The printer also delivers borderless photos and has an LCD.
Epson ET-3830 First Time Printer Setup
The basic instructions for Epson ET 3830 first time printer setup are:
- Firstly, move on to the package of Epson printer and open it.
- Take the ET 3830 printer from the package and keep it in a secure place.
- Remove the packing materials from the Eco Tank printer.
- Get the new Epson ET-3830 ink cartridges and tear off the covering materials from them.
- Access the ink cartridge slots of Epson printer and open them.
- Insert the new cartridges into the ink cartridge slots and close them.
- Access the printer paper tray and confirm that it does not have any problem.
- Then, load a suitable bunch of papers into the paper tray and close it.
- Get a steady USB cable and confirm that it is faultless.
- Plugin the USB cord to the Eco Tank 3830 printer and power outlet.
- Switch ON the power outlet and Epson EcoTank 3830 printer.
- Finally, print a file as a test.
Epson ET-3830 Driver Download
Epson Eco Tank 3830 driver download and installation is a simple process. For this, follow a set of instructions given below. Here you will get the instructions to install Eco Tank 3830 driver setup steps for Mac and Windows OSs:
Epson ET-3830 driver-Windows
The instructions for Epson EcoTank ET 3830 driver setup on the Windows computer are:
- Power up the Windows operating system and click on the printer type.
- Now, you will see the download option, click on it and click- Driver.
- After that, choose the Start option and click – Device Manager.
- Go to the Device Hardware Categories and select the desired Epson printer name.
- Access the Driver Tab and select the Update Driver option.
- Now, the device starts searching for the upgraded driver version.
- Upgrade the Epson printer driver if you see any upgraded version.
- Feed the Epson ET-3830 printer tray with a bunch of suitable papers.
- Lastly, take a test print.
Epson ET-3830 Driver-Mac
The procedure for setting up Epson ET-3830 driver on Mac OS is:
- Activate the Epson EcoTank 3830 printer and Mac OS.
- Check the printer and computer thoroughly to ensure everything is proper.
- Choose the language from the list of displayed languages on the printer.
- Go to the Mac computer CD slot and pull out the CD tray.
- Take the CD from its package and ensure to have no damage in it.
- Place the CD on the CD tray properly and pull in the CD slot.
- Now, the driver setup process starts on the Mac computer.
- Proceed with the driver setup process and complete the setup.
Epson ET-3830 Wireless Setup
For connecting the printer to the Mac/Windows computer Wi-Fi, here are the two easy methods:
Connect Epson ET 3830 Printer to Wi-Fi
To set up the device Wi-Fi network in the Epson ET 3830 printer, follow the simple procedure:
- Activate your Epson ET-3830 printer.
- Check the Epson Eco Tank printer and confirm to have no issue.
- Then, move on to the Epson EcoTank ET-3830 printer panel.
- Select the home button displayed on the Epson ET printer and choose the Wi-Fi setup.
- Move on with the on-screen steps and go for the wireless setup wizard.
- Then, select the desired wireless name from the printer panel and proceed.
- Enter the passkey of your wireless name when the screen prompts.
- Finish Epson EcoTank ET-3830 wireless setup and take a sample print.
- If the printer shows offline error during wireless connection, follow the Epson ET-3830 Troubleshooting steps.
Connect Epson ET 3830 Printer to Router
To make a connection between Epson 3830 printer to the Wi-Fi router is easy. The basic procedure to make a connection between the router and Eco Tank printer is:
- Switch ON the Wi-Fi device and Epson ET 3830 printer.
- Check the wireless device and ensure to have a steady wireless button.
- Move on to the wireless button of ET 3830, press, and hold it for some time.
- Now, access the Wi-Fi button of your wireless device, press it within 2 minutes, and do not leave until you see the light.
- The light indicates that the Wi-Fi device and Epson ET 3830 printer are in perfect connection.
- Open the document you need to print on the Windows or Mac device.
- Select the File option and choose the displayed option- Print.
- Adjust the print settings based on the business printing needs.
- After that, choose the wizard option- Print to get the prin.
- Finally, check the print and confirm Epson ET-3830 wireless setup.
Epson ET 3830 Connect Printer setup Utility
When it comes to Epson ET 3500 printer, you can connect with the device using a wired or wireless network method. Choosing the network setup mode strictly depends on your specific print requirements. The wireless and wired setup processes are easy with a set of basic steps. Here, we are mentioning how to connect Epson ET-3830 printer and device wirelessly.
Epson ET 3830 Scan Utility
Epson ET 3830 printer is the correct option for scanning. The printer has the capability to scan the images and documents & delivers high-quality results. Moreover, the Epson 3830 scan utility helps the users to use all the features of the Epson ET 3830 printer. As a matter of fact, the ET 3830 printer acts as a link between the Epson printer and its applications. It supports scanning images in black & white, grayscale, and color.
Epson ET 3830 Fax Utility
The Fax utility of Epson printer is a freeware fax sender made mainly for Windows OS. The ET 3830 fax utility is an essential application because it supports Fax. With this, the user will be able to send diverse types of documents all over the world. The diverse types of documents are drawings, tables, and texts. Additionally, scanning with ET 3830 printer becomes easy with this Fax Utility.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 3830
The Epson event manager software ET 3830 helps in the proper functioning of Epson printers. It enables the user to make use of all the features of the ET 3830 printer. Along with this, it provides further support to the ET 3830 scanner process. It includes Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, Scan to Email, etc. The Epson Event Manager functions depending on the command that triggers the ET 3830 scanner functions. Moreover, the Event Manager software functions in the background.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 3830
The simple instructions to install Epson Event Manager Software ET 3830 on the OS are:
- To begin with, power up the Windows or Mac operating system.
- Then, check the computer Wi-Fi connection and ensure it is stable.
- Save the Epson Event Manager Software ET-3830 RAR file on the OS.
- Access the folder where the RAR file is and run the RAR file.
- Proceed with displayed instructions on the screen and finish the process.
- Finally, deactivate the computer and power it up after a few seconds for all the printer features to function.