Epson ET-3830 Troubleshooting
Epson ET 3830 is the best all-in-one printer that is budget-friendly. However, you might face some problems while using this printer. Thus, we are explaining the methods to solve some Epson ET 3830 problems.
Epson ET 3830 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
Sometimes your Epson ET 3830 printer might not connect with the device Wi-Fi. To solve this printer issue, follow the instructions given below:
- To begin with, switch ON the Epson ET 3830 printer.
- Ensure that the Epson printer does not have any issues.
- Then, access the printer control panel and select the home icon.
- Select the option- network settings and choose the option- wireless settings.
- Now, select your Wi-Fi and move on with the wizard steps to enter the security code.
- Finish Epson ET 3830 wireless setup with the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, open a file on the device and print a sample document.
- if the problem remains same, Reinstall the Epson ET 3830 Driver.
If you experience the same issue with Epson ET 3830 printer, then contact us.
Why Epson ET 3830 shows offline and how to solve?
For converting the offline Epson ET 3830 printer to online mode, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, power up the Epson ET 3830 printer and operating system.
- Now, press the Windows and R keys on the keyboard.
- After that, the wizard appears with a search bar.
- Type the word “Control” on the shown search bar and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Now, the preferred Epson printer name appears on the screen, right-click on it.
- Select the “See what’s printing” option and access the Printer section.
- Then, ensure to have no tick mark in the Use Printer Online option.
- Access the Printer menu once again and select- Set as Default Printer.
- Lastly, take a print of the document as a test.
If you require more information on this method, contact our customer support team.
Epson ET 3830 Won’t Print black
If your Epson ET 3830 is unable to print black inks, then fix it by using the below-given instructions:
- Power off the computer and Epson ET 3830 printer.
- Unplug the USB cord from the Epson printer and operating system.
- Move on to the Epson printer paper tray and confirm that it contains suitable papers.
- Now, plug in the USB cable to the USB port of the computer.
- Then, plug in another end computer’s USB port.
- Power up the Epson printer and preferred computer.
- Access the Epson printer settings and change the settings as per your requirements.
- Go to the ink cartridge slots of the printer.
- Confirm that the ink cartridges are perfectly installed.
- Lastly, print a page as a sample.
Still, if the Epson printer is not printing black inks, contact our tech support team.
Epson ET 3830 not Printing Color
The standard steps for fixing the Epson ET 3830 fails to print color issue are:
- Ensure to have suitable sheets in the Epson ET 3830 printer paper tray.
- Now, access the printer software settings and ensure that it is not set for Grayscale only.
- Run the nozzle check of your HP printer to find out nozzles that are fully clogged.
- Move on to the print head of the Epson ET 3830 printer and clean it.
- Now, ensure to have correct ink cartridges in the printer cartridge slots.
- Check the ink cartridges and ensure to have the correct ink level.
- Finally, take a sample print to make sure the problem is fully solved.
If the Epson ET 3830 printer still fails to provide color prints, get in touch with our team.
Epson ET 3830 Printing and Copying Problem
The basic instructions for solving the Epson ET 3830 copying and printing issue are:
- To start with, access the Epson ET 3830 printer paper tray.
- Ensure to have compatible papers in the paper tray.
- Switch ON the desired device and save the Head Cleaning Utility RAR file.
- Extract the RAR file of Head Cleaning Utility.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Now, install the software- Head Cleaning Utility on your preferred device.
- Move on to the printer driver mode and go for the automatic mode.
- If an error light and message- Ink Out appears on the printer, remove the installed ink cartridges.
- Load the printer cartridge slots with new Epson ET 3830 ink cartridges.
- Finally, confirm that the Maximum Printable Area is set to be off in the Epson printer driver.
Epson XP 3830 Paper Feeding Problem
The step-by-step procedure to solve the Epson ET 3830 paper feeding issue is:
- Open the Epson ET 3830 paper tray and make sure that it consists of compatible papers.
- Then, check the papers that are in the tray and confirm that they are not curled.
- Check and confirm that the paper quantity in the tray is as per the standards.
- Ensure that the Epson ET 3830 printer is free from jammed papers.
- If the printer has jammed papers in the Epson printer, then consider removing it.
- Uninstall the Epson ET 3830 driver from the operating system.
- Finally, download the printer driver and install it on the computer.