Epson ET-3850 Driver Setup
Epson Eco Tank ET 3850 is a compatible printer for homes and small offices. Get your daily printing, scanning, copying, and faxing tasks done with ET 3850 at ease. It is a reliable and multifunctional printer with many features and qualities. Epson ET 3850 is also an all-in-one printer with wireless printing ability.
On completing the initial setup of your ET 3850 printer, install the driver. Choose and download an updated Epson Eco Tank ET 3850 driver. Follow the Epson ET 3850 manual to set up your printer in no time.
For further printer setup help and more, you can contact our team.
Epson ET-3850 First Time Printer Setup
Carry out the following steps to complete the initial ET 3850 printer setup at ease:
- Open the printer box and take out the brand new Epson printer.
- Detach all the printer accessories from the package.
- Remove all the packing materials and protective tapes from the device.
- Now, find the right place to position your ET 3850 printer model.
- Check if there is a wall outlet next to the spot you choose for your device.
- Fix your printer and affix the power cord to your printer and the wall outlet.
- Switch on the power supply and get your printer active.
- Complete the display settings and install the latest driver to continue.
Epson ET-3850 Driver Download
Enjoy all the features of your ET 3850 printer model by installing a driver. Check if you have downloaded an upgraded driver on your PC. Now, affix your PC to the ET printer model with a wired or a wireless network.
Epson ET-3850 driver- Windows
Listed below are the steps to install an ET 3850 driver on Windows at ease:
- Switch on your Windows PC and check if your device has the latest OS.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and disable all the App protections.
- Land on a secure browser and search for an official Epson website online.
- Tap on your Epson printer model and find a compatible ET 3850 driver.
- Download the driver and hit open the driver files on your PC.
- Get an on-screen driver installation wizard and follow the listed steps.
- Pick a network type to affix your printer to the PC and complete the steps.
Epson ET-3850 Driver-Mac
Following are the steps to install the latest Epson ET 3850 driver on MAC:
- Power up your MAC PC and check if you have the latest OS on your MAC PC.
- Else, upgrade the OS version and go to the firewall settings on your PC.
- Disable all the App permissions and go to a secure MAC browser.
- Find an official Epson website and look for your ET 3850 printer model.
- Tap on your printer model and pick a compatible driver to download.
- Download the driver and open an on-screen driver installation window.
- Follow the steps and tap on a network type to affix your MAC to the printer.
Epson ET-3850 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET 3850 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Switch on your ET 3850 printer, PC, and router.
- Place your PC and the ET 3850 printer model close to the router.
- Now, go to the control panel of your Epson Eco Tank ET 3850 printer.
- Pick the home button and look for the settings option.
- Tap on the network settings and visit the wireless menu to continue.
- Open the wireless setup wizard on-screen and carry out the Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Enter the router credentials and wait for the ET 3850 printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Now, connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi and enjoy printing on the go.
Connect Epson ET 3850 Printer to Router
- Switch on your Epson ET 3850 printer and the router.
- Check if your ET 3850 printer is within the network range of the router.
- Now, check if there is a WPS button on your ET printer model.
- Also, go to the router and check if your router has a WPS button in it.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button on your printer and the router.
- Wait for the Epson Eco Tank ET 3850 printer to connect to the router.
- Check if the Wi-Fi light is glowing without any fluctuations.
- Now, continue to print online from wherever you are and at any time.
- Any queries move on to Epson ET 3850 troubleshooting page for more details.
Epson ET 3850 Connect Printer setup Utility
Epson Connect is a feature to scan, copy, and fax from your smartphone. Connect your Epson App with your printer and get printed files on time. Make scanning and faxing tasks simple with Epson ET 3850 printer.
Epson ET 3850 Scan Utility
- Switch on the PC and the Epson Eco Tank ET 3850 printer.
- Check whether the network is stable and without any buffers.
- Go to a web browser and land on a secure Epson website.
- Find your ET 3850 printer model and look for a compatible scan utility.
- Download the scan utility files and install them using an installation window.
- Now, open the scan utility and add your Epson ET 3850 printer to it.
Epson ET 3850 Fax Utility
- Check whether your Epson ET 3850 printer is active.
- Look at whether your PC is active and ready for the fax setup process.
- Go to a web browser on your PC and land on an official Epson website.
- Find your ET printer model and look for the latest fax utility files.
- Download the fax utility and install the files with an installation wizard.
- Now, open the fax utility and add your Epson ET 3850 printer model.
- Continue to send and receive faxes at ease with the fax utility.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 3850
The Epson Event Manager Software helps scan documents at ease. At first, install the latest version of the Epson Event Manager Software downloaded et 3850. Here are some of the steps to download and install the Event Manager Software without hassles. With the Epson Event Manager Software, you can scan files with one tap. Make scanning files a breeze with the Epson Event Manager Software.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 3850
Carry out the steps to download and install the Epson ET 3850 Event Manager Software at ease:
- Go to the Epson Support page and find a compatible Epson Event Manager Software.
- Download the Eposn Event Manager Software ET 3850 and install using the installation wizard.
- Now, reboot your PC and the Epson ET 3850 printer to proceed.
- Go to the programs menu on your PC and hit the Event Manager option.
- Click on the Epson Scan menu and go to the control panel.
- Now, pick the devices and printers option and tap on the properties menu.
- Go to the Event tab and tap on the Scan option to continue scanning.