Epson EcoTank ET-3850 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting a printer is vital to maintaining the reliability of your device. Every printer comes with printing issues during the printing process. All we need is to resolve the printer problems with the troubleshooting steps. Here are some of the most recommended troubleshooting steps. These tips will help you keep your Epson ET 3850 printer error-free and active. Get quality printouts with an error-free all-in-one Epson ET 3850 printer.
Epson ET 3850 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
Following are the steps to resolve the Wi-Fi connectivity issue of the Epson ET 3850 printer:
- At first, check whether your Wi-Fi network is stable and without buffers.
- Check the network speed and restart your Epson ET 3850 printer.
- Check if your router is active and connect it with your Epson ET printer.
- If you find a connection issue, check if your router and the printer are compatible.
- Now, uninstall and reinstall the latest Epson ET 3850 driver on your device.
Why Epson ET 3850 shows offline and how to solve?
- Check whether all the cables connected are without issues.
- Look at whether the network connection is stable.
- Look at whether you have an updated OS and driver on your device.
- Else, update the OS and driver on your PC and the Epson ET 3850 printer.
- Check if the control panel of your Epson printer shows any error.
- Now, go to the control panel of your PC and make your printer default.
- Check the cartridges, print heads, and paper tray to proceed.
- Now, complete the wireless setup and continue to print at ease.
Why is my Epson ET 3850 printer not printing black?
- At first, check if the black ink cartridges are enough to print the files.
- Clean the print heads and reconnect them to your Epson ET 3850 printer.
- Uninstall and reinstall the driver installed on your PC.
- Check if the paper you use is of high quality.
- Else, replace the paper bundle in the paper tray.
- Now, try printing files from your Epson ET 3850 printer.
Epson ET 3850 not Printing Color
- At first, check if all the color cartridges installed are original.
- Replace empty cartridges in the cartridge access area.
- Check whether you have installed high-quality papers in the paper tray.
- Replace the old paper bundle with Epson recommended printing sheets.
- Uninstall and reinstall the latest Epson ET 3850 driver on your PC.
- Contact our team if you find any issues with your Epson printer.
Epson ET 3850 Printing and Copying Problem
- Check if the edges of the printing sheets in the paper tray are without damages.
- Place the printing sheets facing the printable side.
- Check if your Epson ET 3850 printer is active and ready to print.
- Check if there are no blockages in the print nozzle.
- At last, uninstall and reinstall an updated Epson ET 3850 driver.
Epson ET 3850 Paper Feeding Problem
- Check if you have placed the printing sheets without damaging the edges.
- Look at whether you have positioned the printing sheets facing upwards.
- Check if there are no paper jams in the paper tray to continue.
- Look at whether you have removed all the paper clots from the paper tray.
- Check a test print task after doing all the above steps.