Epson ET-4550 Driver
The EcoTank is all-in-one with revolutionary cartridge-free printing and laser-quality text. The WorkForce ET-4550 EcoTank wireless all-in-one suggestions related to the revolutionary cartridge-free printing via the easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. That’s an incredible amount of ink that can print up to 11,000 black/8,500 color pages, and is equivalent to about 50 ink cartridge sets. Use the below steps and start the printer setup, driver setup, and other requirements.
Epson ET-4550 First-time printer setup
- Initially, you have to uncover the printer’s wrappers on the top of the packed box.
- You need to unwrap the excess packing materials via Sharp object to cut.
- Get support from the Epson Manual and make the proper arrangement needed.
- Utilize the checklist to get appropriate printer parts to exhibit flawless access.
- Now, peel out the protective blue tap on your printer screen.
- Make sure the covered tapes are present in the printer component & remove them.
- Receive the new-Premium Ink and insert their respect to their slots.
- Accomplish the printer setup using the Epson Manual and connect through the USB Cable to interface between the Epson ET-4550 printer and the Computer device.
- Download and install the Epson ET-4550 software and finish the first-time printer setup.
Epson ET-4550 Driver Download
Driver setup will consist of driver download and installation as per your compatible system device connected. use the below guidelines and accomplish the driver setup for the uninterrupted printing work. Use the Epson Official page and start the following printer setup work that can bring a vast difference to your printing work.
Epson ET-4550 Driver-Windows
- Initially, pick either USB or Wireless to interface the printer and Windows computer.
- Then, activate the Wi-Fi Setup before initiating the driver setup on your Windows device.
- Further, move on with the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Software and then download & install it.
- Next, try to accept the End-User License Agreement >OK button.
- Carry on with the given on-screen guidelines to select the product type > next option. Now, you need to finish the printer registration using the relevant settings.
- React to the Pop-up-message stating the Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- You need to create a new or utilize the existing Epson Account to add the printer.
Epson ET-4550 Driver-Mac
- Initially, activate the Third-party authentication page via the Apple security Password & User ID.
- Then, move on with the download setup process through the Apple Software Updater and select the option- Apple menu. > system preferences option.
- Further, connect through the Printers and Scanners option and choose the plus-sign to add the Printer device.
- Make use of the shown available driver names to pick the needed printer name via the follow-on page.
- Access the active drop-down menu to find the desired all-in-one printer driver from it.
- Next, use the add option to find the Epson ET-4550 driver.
- At last, click on the Mac pop-up message stating the Epson driver where it is all set to get the uninterrupted printing work.
Epson ET-4550 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET-4550 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Initially, use the Epson Manual and accomplish the First-time setup. Then, turn ON the printer and other devices to move on next step.
- At the same time, check whether the connected network signal is stable throughout the process.
- Then, keep the Wi-Fi router close to the Printer setup and start the wireless setup via the proper network support.
- Further, access through the Wireless connection via the connection menu.
- Now, proceed using the provided on-screen prompt and finish the Setup Printer for the First-Time option. Finalize with the next option.
- You need to make sure with the Wi-Fi auto-connect option and connect through the Wi-Fi access by picking the ok>next option.
- Then, move on with the Printer Wireless setup using the given wizard screen instructions.
- You are supposed to wait until you get the list of networks to choose the wireless network source and implement the efficient wireless setup.
- Finally, you are done with the Epson ET-4550 Troubleshooting page to establish the best printing work.
Connect Epson ET-4550 Printer to Router
- Initially, ensure whether all the devices are connected to the same network and eventually check for the wireless router to its Wi-Fi essentials.
- Then, connect through the active printer’s control panel to select the Wi-Fi Button.
- Further, attempt to Press & hold the Wi-Fi button using your control panel, and repeat on your wireless router until you find the uninterrupted Wi-Fi setup.
- Enable the Printer-router connection till you trace the stable blinks on the active router’s Wi-Fi button.
- For best wireless setup- To get consistent Wireless router support, keep the printer close to the router.
- Finally, operate using the epson.ca/support/wireless connection, and do ensure with the trial print.
- Contact our Technical Team regarding the first-time setup of the EPSON Printer.
Epson ET-4550 Printer Setup Utility
It’s exclusive support only for Epson users you can either get the utility benefits by downloading the individual or package of utility to enhance their print work.
- Initially, connect through the Official Epson page using the needed printer keys and ensure to download the Printer setup Utility Software.
- Then, you need to access the End User License Agreement Page, and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Further, you need to download & install the software refers to the compatible system.
- Here, you need to select the Utility tab using the software window. Move on to the upcoming page to select the operating screen to pick the utility options via the button.
- Use the shortcuts to pick the Utility by pressing the ALT, as per the parentheses after the scan utility name.
Epson ET-4550 Scan Utility
- Initially, use the active web page and operate using the support page to install the printer scan utility software.
- Then, select the download option using the printer scan utility software page and connect via Driver and utilities combo package option.
- Move on with the scan utility software and access the provided on-screen guidelines to complete the Epson ET-4550 printer setup.
- Finally, use the Utility tab from the printer software window to find the Scan Utility among Print, Scan, and Copy.
Epson ET-4550 Fax Utility
- Start the process using the system browser and use the official Epson page reference to the printer keys. Make sure the Fax utility software to download.
- Further, connect through the Printer Fax Utility Software on your connected system. Now, proceed using the provided on-screen.
- As per the mentioned keys, obtain the driver and utilities combo package option to get the fax Utility.
- Operate using the active system and download the Fax utility software to enroll in the Epson printer registration.
- Finally, connect through the Epson printer with an efficient Fax utility option.
Epson Event Manager Software ET-4550
You have to proceed with the uninterrupted scanning process, you can get the Epson Event Manager Software ET-4550 as per your compatible system. You can easily enjoy the scan features like Scan to Email, Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, and even more with instant process.
- You can get connected to the Epson Event manager Software ET-4550 via the Epson Official software download tab.
- Hit the download button to complete the required Epson ET-4550 driver installation process.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET-4550?
- Initially, use the system and operate using the windows browser for the Epson Support page. Simply, connect through the download of the Epson Event Manager Software for ET-4550.
- Then, access the follow-on page to get the on-screen and install it. Restart once.
- Use the options like programs option > device>Event Manager.
- You need to wait until you see the printer prompts and use the pop-up message stating the options like Epson Scan>close.
- Make use of the control panel to select the Devices and Printer. Simply, right-click on the needed printer to obtain the relevant options like properties> Events tab.
- Finally, use the Scan option on the chosen OS. Finalize with the Apply and do a test print