Epson ET-4760 Printer
The Epson Ecotank ET 4760 printer is suitable for printing, scanning, faxing, and coping. It supports cartridge-free printing. The printer has supersized ink tanks that are easy to fill that help you save a maximum of 90%. It has the capacity to manage 250 sheets in its paper tray. The printer supports voice-activated printing and is suitable for two network setup methods. It includes wireless and wired connectivity methods. Its ISO print speed is 15 ppm for black prints and 8.0 ppm for color prints. The Epson ET 4760 printer has a color touchscreen of 2.4’’ and a 30-sheet ADF.
Epson ET-4760 First-Time Printer Setup
Setting up Epson ET 4760 printer is not a difficult process. For this, ink cartridges, USB cords, and suitable sheets are essential. The general steps for Epson ET 4760 printer setup are:
- Unpack the Epson ET 4760 printer pack.
- Take the Epson printer and keep it on a flat surface.
- Then, tear off the printer’s outer coverings properly.
- Tear off the covering from the inner side of the Epson printer.
- Access the printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Load the ink cartridge slots with new ink cartridges.
- Close the cartridge slots and open the Epson ET 4760 printer tray.
- Place good quality sheets in the paper tray and close the tray.
- Connect the USB cord to the Epson ET printer USB port.
- Then, connect the other end of the USB cord to the electric port.
- Power up the electric port and Epson ET 4760 printer.
- Lastly, print a sample file to confirm the proper Epson printer setup.
Epson ET-4760 Driver Download
Epson ET 4760 driver plays an important role in the proper functioning of the printer. Setting up the Epson et-4760 driver install – epson.com support is a simple process. To set up an Epson printer driver, you require internet, a computer, and a suitable printer driver. The basic instructions for the Epson ET 4760 driver installation on Mac and Windows OS are:
Epson ET-4760 driver – Windows
The procedure for the Epson ET 4760 driver setup on a Windows device is:
- Turn ON the Windows device and know the printer type.
- Search for www epson ca support on any windows browser.
- Select the option – download and click- Driver.
- Click on the Start button and access the Device Manager.
- Go to Device Hardware Categories and choose your preferred computer.
- Now, go to the Driver tab and choose- Update the driver for Epson Ecotank et-4760 driver install process.
- The Windows device search for the available driver versions.
- If there is an updated version of the driver, update it using the wizard procedure.
- Feed the Epson printer paper tray with compatible sheets.
- Lastly, take a test print.
Epson ET 4760 Driver-Mac
The procedure for Epson ET-4760 driver installation Mac device is:
- Power up the Mac device and Epson ET 4760 printer.
- Ensure that the printer and Mac computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Now, a list of several languages will appear on the printer panel.
- Select the language as per your desire and move on to the computer.
- Open the Mac device CD slot and make sure to have any issues with it.
- Take the driver’s CD from the package and place the CD on the tray.
- Close the CD slot, your CD begins functioning on the computer.
- Complete the on-screen instructions for the installation to be complete.
- Lastly, take a sample print to confirm the proper Epson ET 4760 driver setup.
Epson ET-4760 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET 4760 Printer to Wi-Fi
Making a connection between Epson ET 4760 and the device’s Wi-Fi is an easy job. The general steps for connecting the printer and Wi-Fi network are:
- Switch ON the Epson ET 4760 printer.
- Make sure that the Epson printer does not have any issues.
- Now, access the Epson ET 4760 printer control panel.
- Press the Epson printer home button and select the Wi-Fi setup option for the Epson printer wireless setup.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and select the wireless setup wizard.
- Then, touch your wireless network name on the panel.
- Proceed and provide the network passcode when the wizard prompts.
- Complete Epson ET 4760 wireless setup and print a sample file.
- Still, the printer is not responding or the printer shows offline, follow the Epson ET-4760 troubleshooting steps.
Connect Epson ET 4760 Printer to Router
Making a stable connection between the router and Epson ET 4760 printer is easy. The general instructions for connection router and Epson printer are:
- Activate the wireless router and Epson ET 4760 printer.
- Make sure that your wireless router has a Wi-Fi button.
- Then, press the Epson printer wireless button and do not leave for some time.
- Press the Wi-Fi button of the router within 2 minutes and hold on until the light flashes.
- Once you see the light blinking means your router and printer are in connection.
- Open a document on the computer and choose the File option.
- Select the Print option and adjust the print settings.
- Finally, click the Print option.
- Still, if you can’t connect your printer, then contact our Epson printers support team epson/support/et2850.
Epson ET 4760 Connect Printer Setup Utility
Epson ET 4760 printer connectivity setup is possible via two methods. One is through a USB cable and the other is through the wireless network. Choose the method to connect Epson printer to computer depending on your preference. Both the wired and wireless setup process is easily and quickly possible. On this page, get the procedure for the Epson printer wireless setup.
Epson ET 4760 Scan Utility
Epson ET 4760 printer is best for scanning documents and images in premium quality. The Epson ET 4760 Scan utility helps users to manage all the features of Epson printers. This utility plays the role of a cross-platform interface between the applications and the Epson ET 4760 printer. The utility allows the printer to scan images in black & white, color, and grayscale.
Epson ET 4760 Fax Utility
It is a freeware fax sender utility made for the Windows operating system. The Epson ET 4760 Fax utility is a classy application useful for the entire Epson printer that supports Fax. It enables users to send several types of files anywhere in the world. The file includes drawings, tables, and text. With this utility, the scanning process becomes easier.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 4760
The software plays a vital role in the perfect functioning of the Epson ET 4760 printer. With this software, you can use all the features of the Epson ET 4760 printer. It is mainly used to provide all types of support to Epson printer scanners. The support includes Scan to PC, Scan to Email, Scan as PDF, etc. The Epson event manager software ET 4760 listens to the events that trigger the functions of Epson ET 4760 scanners. When it comes to this software, it functions mainly in the background.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 4760
The instructions for installing Epson Event Manager Software on the device are:
- Initially, turn ON the device.
- Make sure that the wireless connection is stable on the device.
- Open the epson.ca/support/et4760 or epson/support website to download the setup file of Epson Event Manager Software ET-4760 on the device.
- Move on to the folder where you saved the software setup file.
- Run the setup file and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Complete Epson Event Manager Software installation.
- Finally, restart your computer for all the features to work.