Epson EcoTank ET-4800
The Epson ET-4800 printer is fast, accessible, and simple to use. It is a creative cartridge-free outcome that provides a much more easy printing solution. It gives natural print quality, an auto document feeder, fax, high-resolution flatbed scanner, and a convenient color display having excellent printout.
Epson EcoTank ET-4800 First Time Printer Setup
- Uncrate the Epson ET-4800 printer from the box.
- Remove all the protective coverings inside and outside the printer.
- Link the printer to a wall socket using the power cord.
- Turn ON the printer.
- Raise the paper cassette and place new printing sheets.
- Unwrap the ink cartridges seal.
- Fix it into the cartridge slots.
- Complete the Epson ET-4800 printer setup.
- Link the printer and the computer to a network.
- Select any document from the system to take a test print.
Epson EcoTank ET-4800 Driver Download
After the physical setup is complete, you will have to download the driver onto the device and connect it to the printer. Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the installation of the Epson EcoTank ET-4800.
Epson ET-4800 driver-Windows
- Switch ON the printer and the computer.
- Link the printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Access Epson’s official website using the browser
- Search for theca/support/et4800.
- Click twice on the downloaded driver.
- Withdraw the Epson driver for installation.
- Complete the driver installation on windows.
- Restart the device > settings > Press printers and scanners option.
- It displays a list of the available printer.
- Select the Epson printer > click the add button.
- Now choose any document from the windows.
- Take a sample print.
Epson ET-4800 Driver-Mac
- Turn ON the Epson printer and MAC.
- Link the Epson printer and the MAC to a network.
- Visit the browser in the
- Choose the official website of Epson.
- Go down to select the suitable driver file.
- Complete the Epson ET-4800 driver download on the MAC.
- After installing, restart the MAC.
- Click the Apple icon and select system preference.
- The driver will automatically add the Epson
- Now choose any document
- Take sample print from
Epson ET-4800 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET 4800 Printer to WiFi
- Turn ON the printer and the computer.
- Access the browser.
- Download and install the Epson Iprint from the browser.
- Access the Epson Iprint.
- Click the plus icon
- Search for the printer in the list.
- Now print or scan any document from the computer
- The Epson ET-4800 Wi-Fi setup is successful.
- If the printer shows offline error, follow the Epson ET-4800 Troubleshooting steps.
Connect Epson ET 4800 Printer to Router
- Switch on the Epson printer and the router.
- Access the buttons on the printer to use the control panel.
- Click the Home button > Wi-Fi setup > Choose Wi-Fi recommended option and press OK.
- Press the Wi-Fi Setup wizard option and press ok.
- Choose the required Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the password and click the OK icon and complete the process.
- Connect the PS to the same network.
- Now print or scan any document from the computer.
- The Epson ET-4800 Wireless setup is successful.
Epson ET 4800 Connect Printer setup Utility
Choose an all-in-one connect printer setup utility that is compatible with the system. Use the instructions below to help in the process.
Epson ET 4800 Scan Utility
- Turn on the Epson printer and the computer.
- Turn ON the router and run an internet test.
- Open the browser and go to Epson Printer Support website.
- On the website, search for the Epson printer driver.
- A list of drivers will appear on the screen.
- Choose The Scan Utility driver.
- Download and install it by following all the on-screen directions.
- Run a test print.
Epson ET 4800 Fax Utility
- Turn ON the printer and the PC.
- Go to the browser and access the Epson official website.
- Search for the Epson printer driver.
- Complete the download and the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the driver installation.
- Open it, and choose the utility option
- Finally, select the Fax utility
- Run a test print.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 4800
- Open the Epson official page on the computer.
- Search and download the Epson Event Manager Software ET 4800.
- Finalize the installation after following the instructions.
- Restart the computer.
- Choose the Event Manager.
- Select Epson Scan.
- Go to control panel > Printers and scanners > click properties > choose the Event Tab.
- Choose the Scan icon and apply it.
- Check the Epson Event Manager Software and scan any files.