The Epson EcoTank ET-4850 an all-in-one printer is one of the cartridge-free printers that is an economical, efficient and perfectly functional printer. It can be used both for the office and the home. The outstanding feature of the printer is that it helps to bring out the best quality in printers. You no longer have to worry about cartridges as all you will have to do with the Epson ET-4850 is refill the tank. The Epson ET 4850 is the perfect printer to do more than just printing. It brings out the best prints, scans, and copies without any hassle.
The Epson EcoTank ET-4850 needs to be set up before getting to all the benefits. We have created a series of steps to help you complete the first-time setup and driver installation of the printer.
Epson ET-4850 First Time Printer Setup
Follow the steps to complete the setup of the Epson EcoTank ET-4850 printer
- Power up the Epson ET-4850 printer and the device.
- Ensure that there is an active wireless connection. Make a note of the credentials.
- Power up the printer using the power cord.
- Fill up the ink tank and load the paper in the tray.
- Now, download and install the Epson EcoTank ET-4850 printer driver.
- On the device, open the Epson website and enter the details.
- The details to be entered are Epson ET-4850 and the OS.
- Choose the driver from the list and install it.
- As the last step, connect the printer to a network.
With this, the installation of the Epson printer is complete.
Epson ET-4850 Driver Download
To be able to use the Epson printer to its full capacity, a driver will have to be downloaded. All that should be done is to enter the details of the printer such as the name and the OS and proceed with the instructions as displayed on the screen.
Epson ET-4850 driver-Windows
- Power up the Epson EcoTank ET-4850 and then the device.
- On the device enter the details of the Epson website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Enter the name of the printer and the OS.
- The details are Epson ET-4850 and Windows OS.
- Choose the right driver from the list and complete the installation of the Epson printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the finish option.
- Then, connect the Epson ET 4850 to a printer.
Epson ET-4850 Driver-Mac
Complete the steps to install the Epson EcoTank ET-4850 driver on a Mac device.
- Turn on the Mac and the Epson ET-4850.
- Open the Epson website on the Mac to download the driver.
- Key in the details of the printer such as the name – Epson EcoTank ET-4850 and the Mac OS.
- Download one of the drivers that show up on the screen.
- Begin the installation and complete it until you reach the finish option.
- Then connect the printer to a wireless network.
Epson ET-4850 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET 4850 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Turn on the Epson EcoTank ET-4850 printer.
- Ensure the stability of the wireless connection.
- Now, move over to the printer’s display.
- Keep the details of the WiFi handy.
- Then click the wireless icon, Following this, you will reach the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose the wireless connection from the list and enter the details of the WiFI.
- The connection will establish within a few seconds.
Connect Epson ET 4850 Printer to Router
- Power up the Epson printer to begin the connection to the router.
- Check if the wireless connection is stable and active.
- The wireless router should also be compatible with the printer.
- Locate the WPS button on the printer and the router.
- Press and hold it together for a few seconds.
- The connection will automatically take place.
- Still the printer remains offline, follow the Epson ET-4850 troubleshooting steps.
Epson ET 4850 Connect Printer setup Utility
After all the setup has been completed, a driver should be downloaded. You have the option of downloading an all-in-one printer or you can download the utility drivers based on your preference. Follow the instructions below to complete the steps
Epson ET 4850 Scan Utility
- Switch on the Epson ET-4850 printer and the device.
- Ensure that the connection is good to connect to.
- Then on the computer open the website for Epson.
- Here you will have to download the printer driver.
- Enter the details of the printer – Epson EcoTank ET-4850 and Windows OS.
- Complete the setup and install the Scan driver.
- Launch the driver and click on the Scan option from the utility tab.
Epson ET 4850 Fax Utility
- Power up the Epson EcoTank ET 4850 printer and the device.
- On the device, open the browser and type out the Epson URL.
- Followed by this, key in details of the printer.
- The details are the name Epson ET 4850 and OS.
- Then, enter the details of the printer and complete the installation of the Fax Utility driver.
- Finally, launch the driver and hit fax to check out if it works well.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 4850
Why user drivers and software when you can scan with just the tap of a button. The Epson Event Manager Software allows you to do just that. With the setting up of the Epson Event Manager Software scans be done and completed in no time. Follow the steps to set up the Epson Event Manager Software ET 4850 and begin using the scan option in a few seconds.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 4850
- Download the Epson Event Manager Software from the Epson Support website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the full set-up of the Epson Event Manager Software.
- Once the download is complete, install the Epson Event Manager Software ET 4850.
- Open programs, then select Event Manager.
- Click on Epson Scan. Then, open the Control panel and choose Devices and Printers.
- Select properties and then the event tab.
- Click scan and then apply.