Epson ET-5800 Driver
The EcoTank Pro ET-5800 wireless all-in-one provides Cartridge-Free Printer with added easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. Simply, you can also have 80 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles about the standard-capacity color laser toner cartridges. ISO page versus 14 cents with cartridges. It works with Precision Core Heat-Free Technology that can give high-volume, print-shop-quality output with a speed of 25 ISO ppm black. Eventually, it supports Epson DURA Brite pigment-based ink that can present borderless prints up to 8.5″ x 14″. Each replacement ink set includes enough ink to print up to 6,000 pages.
Epson ET-5800 First-time printer setup
- Unpack the new printer’s wrappers on the top of the packed box.
- You must remove all the excess packing materials using the Sharp object support by making a fine incision.
- Then, support via Epson Manual and do the required arrangements needed.
- Take the given checklist support to check whether all the printer parts for its good workability.
- Next, eradicate all the protective wrappers on your printer screen.
- Check again for any blue tapes present in the printer component and remove all if seen.
- Take the standard New-Premium Ink and keep it in its slots.
- Get connected to the given Epson Manual and initiate using the USB Cable between the Epson ET-5800 printer and the Computer device.
- Download and install the Epson ET-5800 software and complete the first-time printer setup.
Epson ET-5800 Driver Download
Driver setup can eventually enhance the printer setup in all aspects, use the Epson Official page and download the latest Epson ET-5800 driver setup via the given printer keys. Make use of the below steps and guidelines to complete the printer setup procedures.
Epson ET-5800 Driver-Windows
- You can either, use the USB or Wireless to interface the printer and Windows computer.
- Try to enable the Wi-Fi Setup before stepping into the driver setup via the connected Windows device.
- Move on using the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Software, and attempt to download & install it.
- Try to accept the End-User License Agreement using an ok button.
- Access using the given on-screen directives to finish the product type > next option. Complete the printer registration using the appropriate settings.
- You need to wait for the Pop-up-message and tap to pick the Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- Create a new or utilize the existing Epson Account to add the printer.
Epson ET-5800 Driver-Mac
- First, accept the Third-part authentication page using the required Apple security Password & User ID.
- Access using the download setup procedure using the Apple software Updater and choose the option- Apple menu. > system preferences option.
- Prefer the Printers and Scanners option and hit the plus-sign to add the Printer device.
- Utilize the shown list of driver names and choose the desired printer name on the next page.
- Operate using the drop-down menu to select the desired all-in-one printer driver from it.
- Hit the add option and pick the required Epson ET-5800 driver.
- To the end, enable the Mac pop-up message showing the Epson driver is all set to proceed with the seamless printing work.
Epson ET-5800 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET-5800 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Initiate through the Epson Manual and finish the First-time setup. Again, turn On the printer and other devices to proceed next.
- At the same time, ensure whether the connected network signal is proper and active completely.
- You need to keep the Wi-Fi router close to the Printer setup and establish the wireless setup without any interruption.
- Continue with the Wireless connection from the connection menu.
- Relax until you get the screen prompt and prefer the Setup Printer for the First-Time option. Hit Next.
- Utilize the Wi-Fi auto-connect option and continue with the Wi-Fi access by tapping on the ok>next option.
- Proceed using the Printer Wireless setup via the given wizard screen instructions.
- Wait for the list of networks to take the desired wireless network source for the effortless wireless setup.
- Finally, you are done with the Epson ET-5800 Troubleshooting page to enhance the printer back with active function.
Connect Epson ET-5800 Printer to Router
- Initially, ensure whether the devices are connected to the same network and look whether the wireless router is been verified with its Wi-Fi essentials.
- Continue with the active printer’s control panel to pick the Wi-Fi Button.
- Further, try to Press & hold the Wi-Fi button on your control panel, and eventually repeat on your wireless router until the printer recognized your Wi-Fi setup.
- Allow the Printer-router connection until you see the stable blinks on the active router’s Wi-Fi button.
- For easy wireless setup- Take the constant Wireless router support by keeping the printer.
- Finally, continue with epson.ca/support/wireless connection, and try to attempt the trial print.
- Contact our Technical Team regarding the first-time setup of the EPSON Printer.
Epson ET-5800 Printer Setup Utility
You can replace this printer setup utility download for the individual utility setup section concerning the printer keys. Make use of the Epson Official page to know more about the printer utility setup & its version to establish easy utility access.
- Initially, use the Official Epson page with the necessary printer keys and attempt to download the Printer Setup Utility Software.
- Agree to the End User License Agreement Page, and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Continue with the download & install the software as per the chosen compatible system.
- Pick your desired Utility tab from the software window. Operate using the upcoming page to select the operating screen and hit the utility options via the button.
- You can also use the shortcuts to access the Utility by pressing the ALT, as per the parentheses after the scan utility name.
Epson ET-5800 Scan Utility
- Initially, use the web page and get connected to the support page to install the printer scan utility software.
- Confirm with the download option via the printer scan utility software page and access using the Driver and utilities combo package option.
- Move on with the scan utility software and continue with the given on-screen guidelines to complete the Epson ET-5800 printer setup.
- Finally, utilize the Utility tab from the printer software window to locate the Scan Utility among Print, Scan, and Copy.
Epson ET-5800 Fax Utility
- First, access via system browser to browse using the official Epson page as per the appropriate printer keys. Confirm with the Fax utility software to download.
- Continue with the Printer Fax Utility Software on your connected system. Then, move on with the required on-screen to continue next.
- As per the keys, you will get the driver and utilities combo package option to exhibit the fax Utility.
- Open the active system and download the Fax utility software to enroll the Epson printer registration.
- Finally, wait until the desired Epson printer gets recognized, it’s time to access the Fax utility option.
Epson Event Manager Software ET-5800
You can complete your scanning work most easily and smartly by downloading the Epson Event Manager software. Try to register the desired printer name and start the scanning work and added other scanning features like Scan to Email, Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, and even more.
- Operate using the Epson Event Manager Software ET-5800 from the Epson Official software download tab.
- Confirm with the download button to finish the driver installation process.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET-5800?
- Utilize the system and access the windows browser to visit the Epson Support page. Then, download the Epson Event Manager Software ET-5800.
- Connect through the next page to execute the given on-screen and install it on the device. Do confirm with Restart procedure.
- Continue with the options like programs option > device>Event Manager.
- Wait for the printer prompts and alerts via pop-up message and use the options like Epson Scan>close.
- Make use of the active control panel and select the Devices and Printer. You can right-click on the printer to get the relevant options like properties> Events tab.
- To the end, confirm with the Scan option to pick the required OS. Finally, Apply and attempt a test print.