Epson ET-5800 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is the procedure where you can get rid of printer-related issues like driver unavailable issues, unable to connect to Wi-Fi, Offline issues, and more. Let’s use the below guidelines to easily overcome this type of issue in less time. For more details, you can use the Epson Official page support or Manual to identify the error code.
Epson ET-5800 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- Confirm the error code and proceed with the below steps to overcome Wi-Fi issues.
- Ensure whether the connected network is stable and accessed properly.
- Try to restart the router and turn it OFF using the power button.
- Make use of the same procedure on your Epson ET-5800 printer and Turn ON the printer using the power button.
- Utilize the stable Wi-Fi network and check whether it has a stable network using the Network configuration test.
- If at all, you face the same issues, attempt to remove all the power cords from the printer and reconnect them.
- Try to uninstall the driver and again reinstall the driver from the Official Epson Page.
- Acquire instant support from our Technical Team regarding any printer-related issues.
Why is Epson ET-5800 shown offline and how to solve it?
- Make sure the printer is connected securely to the printer devices or not.
- Connect through the appropriate settings and get the desired printer to default mode.
- Eventually, ensure whether the installed driver is updated or not. If you are unable to deduct, try to use the option- update the driver.
- At the same time, make sure that the Installed to its latest software update from www.epson.com/support/et5800.
- Next, check whether the printer has completed its basics like ink cartridges installation, the blocked nozzle, and others related to paper jam errors.
- Operate using the system settings and remove/uninstall the Epson ET-5800 printer from the shown list to complete the setup.
- Finally, you need to Restart the Epson ET-5800 printer and ensure the wireless setup by ensuring with a test print.
Epson ET-5800 Won’t Print Black
- If at all, you couldn’t find any resolution for the printer not printing black, check the ink levels. Use the below steps to easily resolve the printer issue.
- Try to uninstall the print head and make sure there is no blockage or any sort of misalignment issues.
- At the same time, inspect whether the installed driver is updated or not. Choose the uninstall option on the existing driver using the proper settings from the device and ensure to download the latest driver via Epson Official Page support – www.epson.com/support/et-5800.
- Access using the input tray and make sure the tray is loaded with quality paper sheets (Recommended to use Premium quality papers).
- Still, you face the same issue, try to Contact our Technical Team for an instant solution.
Epson ET-5800 not Printing Color
- Go nearby to the printer device and make sure the ink cartridges are installed properly to their respective slots.
- You are recommended to use the Epson Manual to check the actual ink cartridges arrangements.
- Use the naked eye to check the input tray and ensure whether you have used recommended/premium paper sheets for it.
- Connect through the next step and use the driver settings and inspect whether the installed driver is to its latest version. Still, if you face any outdated or corrupted issues, update them promptly. Or reinstall its latest version.
- Once the driver installation is done, try to make print work and resolve the printer issues.
- Yet, if you face the same issues, you can call Our Technical team for your initial setup guidance & access.
Epson ET-5800 Printing and Copying Problem
- It is highly recommended to use the Premium or recommended paper sheets to arrange the input tray for hassle-free access.
- Always try to keep the printing side facing down by adjusting either end of the paper.
- Access via system settings and confirm with the Startup mode as automatic.
- At the same time, make sure the print head nozzle is properly maintained and inspect for any clog pattern. With this, try to ensure the ink flow.
- Final option is to uninstall the existing driver and access through the Epson Official Website.
- Eventually, try to Install the latest Epson ET-5800 driver software.
Epson ET-5800 Paper Feeding Problem
- Primary step is to check whether the loaded paper sheets don’t consist of any crease issues.
- At the same time, make sure that the selected paper doesn’t have any paper jam issues.
- Operate the guides to arrange the paper sheets correctly without extending outside. If paper sheets peep outside, instantly adjust them properly.
- Utilize the given Epson Manual and do load the paper & modify the settings required under paper settings.
- Ensure that the paper sheets are not sticking to each other.
- Call Our Technical Team for more support & solution on your Epson ET-5800 Printer, if still you face the same issue.