Epson ET-5850 Scanning Error
When there is an Epson ET-5850 scanning error there is no need to panic. All that you will need to do is to complete a checklist to resolve the Epson ET-5850 scanning issue. In this instructional blog, we will add a step-by-step process to resolve the Epson ET-5850 scanning issue. Alternatively, if you wish to skip the instructions, you have the option of contacting us for hand-held assistance to resolve the Epson ET-5850 scanning error.
- Check the connections
- The Epson ET-5850 should be connected to an active wireless connection.
- The device and the printer should be connected to the same wireless connection.
- Ensure the wireless connection is stable and it should be functioning at the right speed.
- Ensure the cables connect the Epson ET-5850 printer and the device are intact.
- Following this, to ensure there are no underlying issues with the wifi, restart the wireless router.
- Press and hold the power button down and wait for all the LED lights to be turned off.
- Turn the router back on and check if the Epson ET-5850 Driver printer is back online.
- Check the scanner
- Ensure there are no physical issues or damages with the scanner.
- Make sure there is no debris or foreign objects on the scanner.
- Note that when the document is placed on the scanner, it uses the guidelines for alignment.
- Clean out the scanner to be sure there are no hindrances caused while scanning.
- Restart the Epson ET-5850
- While the Epson ET-5850 printer is powered up, remove the power cord from it to restart it.
- Remove the power cord first from the rear end of the Epson ET-5850 printer.
- Then remove the power cord from the power supply and allow it to remain turned off for a few minutes.
- Connect the power cord back to the Epson ET-5850 printer and then to the power supply.
- Check if the Epson ET-5850 scanner still indicates an issue. Take a test scan to be sure.
- Check the Epson ET-5850 scan driver
- Complete a check of the Epson ET-5850 scanner driver. Check for an update.
- If there is an update available, then the scan driver should be updated at once.
- If there are issues even after the driver has been updated, then the driver should be uninstalled.
- Download the Epson ET-5850 scan driver from the Epson Support website.
- Download and install the Epson ET-5850 scan driver and complete the process.
Ensure that all the steps are followed accurately to avoid any further issues with the Epson ET-5850 printer. If you lack the confidence to complete the task with the instructions, you have the option of contacting us to complete the Epson ET-5850 scanning issue.