Epson Photo HD XP-15000
The Epson Photo HD XP 15000’s sleek design and sturdy black allow you to understand the quality and efficiency of the printer. Its features are extended beyond just the outer areas of the printer; it comes with features that are perfect to print high-resolution images. It is perfect for people of the creative world, children and teens. To be able to use the Epson printer to its full potential the set-up has to take place in this specific order. The physical set-up has to be complete, following this, the download and the installation of the Epson Photo HD XP-15000 driver and the connecting the printer to a network connection.
To assist in the process of setting up, we have created a series of steps that will guide you to complete the printer setup. Along with this, we have also devised a series of instructions to assist in the troubleshooting of the Epson XP-15000 printer if it fails to function. You have been given the option of connecting the team of experts here to provide their professional assistance in the setting up, download and installation of the driver or the troubleshooting of the Epson Photo HD XP-15000
Epson HD XP-15000 first time Printer Setup
With the brand new Epson Photo HD XP 15000 arrived, follow the steps to complete the first time set up of the Epson photo HD XP 15000 printer.
- Cautiously remove the Epson photo HD XP 15000 printer from the box.
- Place it safely on a table that is near the device and the router.
- Remove all the outer material that the printer came in.
- Power up the Epson XP-15000 printer using the power cord.
- Load the cartridges and fill up the tray with high-quality paper.
Proceed to the next step of downloading and installing the Epson Photo HD XP-15000 driver.
Epson Photo XP-15000 Driver Download
Finish the first time set up of the Epson HD XP 15000 printer and then continue with the next step of downloading and installing the Epson XP-15000 printer. Follow the steps as instructed to complete the download and installation of the printer.
Epson Photo HD XP 15000 Driver-Windows
Complete the download and installation of the Epson HD XP 15000 printer with the steps mentioned below.
- With the initial setup complete and the Epson XP-15000 printer powered up to begin the process.
- Turn on the Windows device and open the Epson Support website to gain access to download the Epson Photo HD XP 15000.
- On the website’s homepage enter details as prompted.
- Choose the product type as a printer and the model name – Epson XP-15000.
- Look for a drop-down menu and choose the operating system – Windows OS.
- Based on the details that have been entered a list of drivers will appear on the screen.
- Select the all-in-one Epson HD XP 15000 driver and download it.
- Look for the latest downloaded file in the download folder.
- Complete the installation by clicking on the file and following instructions.
- Following this, hit Finish after setting up a wireless network.
Epson Photo HD XP-15000 Driver-Mac
Here are the steps that are to be followed to complete the Epson HD XP 15000 driver download and installation
- With the Epson HD XP 15000 printer powered up and the Mac device turned on, begin the download process.
- Open a suitable browser of your preference to open the Epson Support Website.
- Enter the details of the printer after choosing Epson Connect.
- Enter details such as the printer name – Epson HD XP 15000.
- Following this, choose the correct operating system – Mac OS.
- Then, begin the download and locate the file in the download folder.
- Run the file and begin the installation on the Mac.
- See it through to the end by following all the on-screen instructions.
- The final step will be to connect the printer to a wireless network.
After downloading the driver and installing it on the Mac or Windows device, it will have to be connected to a wireless network.
Epson Photo HD XP-15000 Wireless Setup
For the Epson XP-15000 printer to work effectively and to shoot prints from different devices, the printer should be connected to the wireless network.
Connect Epson Photo HD XP-15000 Printer to WiFi
You can complete connecting the Epson printer to the Wireless connection during the time of installation or even later.
- During the process of installation of the Epson Photo HD XP-15000 driver, the final step will be to connect the printer to a wireless connection.
- All that should be done is to enter the WiFi credentials and it will take place in a few seconds.
- Another option of connecting the Epson XP-15000 printer to the wireless connection is through the display.
- Move over to the printer’s display and enter choose the wireless icon.
- Follow the instructions until you reach the setup option.
- A list of available connections will appear. Following this, choose the desired connection.
- Enter the WiFi credentials and wait for a few seconds.
- The network connection will be established.
Connect Epson Photo HD XP-15000 printer to a router
This is another option that can be used to connect the Epson Photo HD XP 15000 printer without the Wifi credentials.
- Power up the Epson Photo HD XP-15000 printer.
- Proceed only if there is an active and stable connection.
- Following this, locate the WPS button on the printer.
- Do the same for the router as well. Locate the WPS button.
- On locating the WPS push buttons press them simultaneously.
- A light will flicker and this will allow the printer and the router to connect.
- There will be times when the process will have to complete a few times.
- Repeat the steps until the connections are established.
- Still the printer won’t connect to wifi router, follow the Epson Photo HD XP-15000 Troubleshooting.
Epson Photo HD XP-15000 Connect Printer Setup Utility
Although it is recommended that you use the all-in-driver to connect the printer to be able to use the features of the printer to the fullest, but there are options to download drivers based on their functionality.
Epson Photo HD XP-15000 Scan Utility
- Power up the Epson HD XP 15000 printer and turn on the device to download the Scan Utility.
- Following this, open a reliable browser on the device and enter the details of the printer – Epson Photo HD XP-15000.
- Choose the right OS – Windows OS and Mac OS.
- After this, select the Scan Utility driver and download it.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Run Scan Utility. To Scan click Scan from the tab.
Epson Photo HD XP-15000 Fax Utility
- Power up the device and the Epson XP-15000 printer.
- To be able to use the fax feature separately you can download the Epson Fax Utility.
- On the device, open the Epson Support Website. Here enter the details of the printer.
- The details that will be needed is the name of the printer – Epson HD XP 15000 and the OS.
- Choose the Fax utility from the list, download and begin the installation.
- Complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the download and installation are done launch the driver.
- Open the Fax Utility and use the Fax feature from the tab.
Epson Event Manager Software XP-15000
The Epson event manager software is used to make the process of scanning documents easy. All that needs to be done is to have it downloaded on the device. With the Epson Event Manager tasks can be performed with just one click. If you wish to put the full capacity of the Epson printer to use, then it is recommended that the Epson Event Manager Software XP-15000 be used. To make it simple, this will help you perform scan action directly.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software Epson Photo HD XP-15000
Follow the below instructions to complete the download and the installation of the Epson Event Manager Software.
- Begin the process by turning on the device. Then open the device’s browser.
- Here key in the details of the Epson website.
- Download the Epson Event Manager Software. Once the installation is complete, run the program.
- Before using the Epson Event Manager Software xp-15000, restart the device and then continue.
- Open the Event Manager from the Programs menu.
- Then, choose scan. Open the device’s control panel and choose Devices and Printers.
- Identify the printer and select properties by right-clicking. Followed by these select Events.
- Choose Scan and then Apply.