Epson printer in error state Windows 10
There are a few reasons why the Epson printer is in an error state in Windows 10. There are a few steps that should be followed to make sure the Epson printer error state is removed. Follow below to resolve the issue with the Epson printer. To provide further assistance, you can contact us and allow us to provide our assistance to resolve the Epson printer error state that is connected to a Windows 10 device.
- Power up the Epson printer and the Windows 10 device the printer is connected to.
- Make sure there is an active wireless connection for the printer to stay connected to.
- The printer and the device should be connected to the same wireless connection.
- It is vital to note that there should be an active wireless connection that is stable.
- Check if the Epson printer is set to function online. The changes should be made to the device.
Set the Epson printer to function online
- Power up the Epson printer and the Windows 10 device.
- Open the Settings app on the device and locate Printers and Devices.
- From the list, locate the Epson printer and right-click it.
- From the pop-up menu, select the option that indicates Use Printer Online.
- This will bring the Epson printer back online to function
Set the Epson printer to be the default printer
- Turn on the Epson printer and the Windows 10 device.
- Proceed further to set the Epson printer as the default printer.
- Open the Settings app or the control panel on the Windows 10 device.
- Choose the Epson printer from the list and choose Set as Default.
- Following this, the Epson printer will be brought to function online.
Resolve the wireless connection issue for the Epson printer
- Turn on the Epson printer and check the wireless connection.
- Make sure the wireless connection is active for the printer to connect to.
- Place the Epson printer near the wireless connection.
- If there is an issue with the wireless connection, restart the router.
- Following this, proceed further to connect the Epson printer.
Check the Epson printer drivers
- Begin the process by checking the Epson printer driver.
- It should be updated if there is an update for the Epson printer driver.
- Proceed further to open the Epson website and enter the details of the printer.
- Note that it is important that the model name of the printer and the operating system are entered accurately.
- Complete the update of the printer and continue to use the printer in an online mode.