Epson Printer Is Offline How to Get Back Online?
It’s a quite common and repeated issue that while printing, the printer may show offline sometimes. This is due to enormous reasons from hardware to software of the Epson printer. Try to use the given steps by confirming the printer error using the printer control panel settings and error light. If it shows the offline error- continue below.
- Prior, be sure with the printer setup to proceed next on troubleshooting.
- If seems improper, try to support with the Epson Manual to set the printer to system configurations using the given USB or cables.
- If you have chosen the USB mode, check whether the USB is in good condition to perform problem-free access.
- Ensure the connected network and power connection. Try to connect with the hassle-free network to perform printing work.
- Use the shortcut Windows+ R key to open the Run command. On the search tab, enter the Control and click ok.
- Proceed using the Devices & Printers option. Next, right click on the desired Epson printer and use the What’s printing option.
- Verify the options column of the printer tab for any tick mark near the offline option. If seem, try to disable and mark near the online to bring back the Epson printer online.
- Use the same printer tab option and pick the Set as Default Printer option to bring the printer for default access.
- Run the print job for an active printer. If not, move with the next steps.
- Alternatively, enable the Check for Updates option. Try to update the driver software manually using the installation CD/DVD or Epson Official page support.
- Or else, connect through the Driver Easy application to the Run the scan option. The Driver easy app will instantly spot out the driver’s problems.
- Select the update all option.
- Make use of the uninstall option to uninstall and reinstall the driver using Start> Devices and Printers> Epson printer.
- Refer our Technician to get instant support and solution.