Epson Wireless Network Setup
The Epson printers come with multiple ways that can be used to connect them to a network. This makes the printer accessible. The added benefit of Epson printers is the wireless connection option.
- Turn on the Epson printer.
- Check if there is an active network to connect with the printer.
- Ensure that there is an Ethernet cable with sufficient length.
- Now, take one end of the Ethernet cable, and connect it to the printer’s Ethernet slot.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the hub.
Epson Printer Wi-Fi Connection
- Power up the Epson printer.
- Note that there should be an active wireless connection.
- Make a note of the WiFi credentials.
- Move over to the printer and select the Wireless option.
- Follow the instruction and when prompted enter the password.
- With this, the printer wireless connection will be completed.
Epson Printer Wi-Fi Direct Connection
This method should be used to connect the printer directly to the device’s Wi-Fi. This option can be used when there is no access to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Epson website (www.epson.com/support) and click on Setup.
- Click the wireless button on the printer followed by Wi-Fi Direct.
- Continue with Start Setup. On the printer’s display make a note of the SSID and password.
- Enter the same details on the device.
- The connection will be established.
- Note that the same can process can be followed for a smartphone.
Epson Wireless Setup using WPS Method
Wireless setup – WPS (push button method)
The steps help you to connect the printer to a network using the WPS method
- Power up the Epson Printer.
- Proceed further to connect it to a wireless network.
- Select the Wireless Network button on the printer’s screen.
- Click on WiFi, then Start Setup.
- This will redirect you to WPS – Push Button Setup.
- Press and hold it. Do the same on the router.
- Press and hold it simultaneously.
- Within a few seconds, the connection will be established successfully.
Wireless setup – WPS (Pin method)
Use the steps mentioned below to complete the network setup using the wireless setup Pin option.
- Turn on the Epson printer.
- Select the Wireless option and then click Start Setup.
- Tap the WPS button on your router.
- Here choose others and PIN Code Setup.
- Now, the PIN will be displayed on the screen.
- Note that the Pin will only be displayed for a few seconds.
- Make a note and enter the Pin on the device.
- With this, the connection will take place through the Pin.
Restoring the network setting from the control panel
After changes have been made and you wish to bring back the original settings, check the steps mentioned below.
- Move over to the printer and click on the Settings option.
- This will redirect you to Restore Default Settings.
- Here, select Network settings.
- Confirm to restore the network settings. Click Yes.
- After the confirmation, select close.
- The settings will now be automatically restored.