Epson WF-2660 Driver
Epson WF-2660 printer is an All-in-one wireless feature that can bring a great impact on printing work. Ensure the best support for the NFC touch-to-print capabilities. Access through Epson’s new Precision Core printing technology, this fast, compact all-in-one printer delivers Laser-Like Performance. Get laser-quality black and color text and durable, professional-quality prints. Move on with the 150-sheet capacity, auto 2-sided printing, and 2.7″ color touchscreen. A convenient 30-page Auto Document Feeder allows for scanning, copying, or faxing stacks of documents. It includes other attributes like Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax.
Epson WF-2660 First-time printer setup
- To begin with, remove the packing materials from the printer box.
- Slowly cut the packed box using the sharp object and start the next work.
- Arrange the printer with the help of the Epson Manual given to the printer.
- Ensure with the given checklist and look whether all the printer parts are in good condition & workability.
- You have to remove the protective wrapper which is present on the new printer screen.
- At the same time, you have to ensure with the blue tapes on the printer component it is completely removed or not.
- At the same time, try to unpack the New-Premium Ink and arrange them according to their slot.
- Make use of the Epson Manual and connect the USB Cable between the Epson WF-2660 printer and the Computer device.
Epson WF-2660 Driver Download
The printer will be completed with its setup only after the required driver setup (includes Driver download & installation). For that, you need to download the latest Epson WF-2660 driver setup. Once you have downloaded the concerningerence to the compatible system, proceed using the given guidelines.
Epson WF-2660 Driver-Windows
- First, you can either use USB or Wireless to interface the printer and Windows computer.
- Try to enable the WIFI Setup before the driver setup with the help of a connected Windows device.
- Then, select the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Software, then- download & install it.
- On the resultant page, accept the End-User License Agreement using an ok button.
- Connect through the provided on-screen guidelines and choose the product type > next option. Here, finish the printer registration using the needed settings.
- If you get the Pop-up-message, do select and Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- Create a new or utilize the existing Epson Account to add the printer.
Epson WF-2660 Driver-Mac
- First, you need to accept the Third-part authentication page pops and ensure the Apple security Password & User ID on the specific field.
- Try to download the needed printer driver OS via Apple software Updater and make use of the Apple menu. > system preferences option.
- You need to choose the Printers and Scanners option and select the plus-sign to add the Printer device.
- From the shown list of driver names, choose the desired one using the next page.
- Further, you need to use the drop-down menu to use the printer driver from it.
- Choose the add option and pick the required Epson WF-2660 driver.
- To the end, you need to enable the Mac pop-up message regarding the Epson driver is ready to initiate the print work.
Epson WF-2660 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson WF-2660 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Take the instant help from the given Epson Manual and arrange the First-time setup. Use the power button to switch ON the printer device.
- At the same time, you have to ensure the network signal and activate the power & network frequency.
- Establish the Wireless Wi-Fi router which is located nearby the Printer setup to obtain a seamless network signal.
- Further, use the Wireless connection from the connection menu.
- Connect through the prompted screen to find the Setup Printer for the First-Time option. Hit Next.
- Access using the WIFI auto-connect option and try to receive problem-free Wi-Fi access. Proceed using the ok>next option.
- Connect through the Printer Wireless setup using the wizard screen instructions.
- Wait for the list of networks and start the wireless setup.
- Finally, carry on with the Epson WF-2660 Troubleshooting page to improve the printer back with active function.
Connect Epson WF-2660 Printer to Router
- Ensure whether the devices are under the same network and check the wireless router to bring the Wi-Fi connection with its requirements.
- You have to operate using the printer’s control panel and hit the Wi-Fi Button.
- Next, you need to Press & hold the Wi-Fi button using the printer control panel setting and eventually on the wireless router till the printer identifies the Wi-Fi setup.
- Now, allow the Printer-router connection by noticing the constant blinks on the active router’s Wi-Fi button.
- For easy wireless setup- Bring the Wireless router setup nearby the printer setup.
- Finally, you are almost done with the epson.ca/support/wireless connection and ensure with a test print.
- Contact our Technical Team regarding the first-time setup of the EPSON Printer.
Epson WF-2660 Printer Setup Utility
For easy printer handling via single-step, you can pick the Printer setup utility as the best choice if you are an Epson printer user. This setup utility is exclusive for the Epson printer users and will be beneficial in all aspects by providing the shortcut or direct way of printing & other access.
- Initially, use the Official Epson page concerning the printer keys and try to download the Printer setup Utility Software.
- Move on with the End User License Agreement Page, and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Next, it’s time to download & install the concerningerence to the compatible system.
- Prefer the Utility tab from the software window. Operate using the next page and choose the desired operating screen to pick utility options via the button.
- You can also use the shortcuts for the Utility by pressing the ALT, as per the parentheses after the scan utility name.
Epson WF-2660 Scan Utility
- To start with, connect through the web page and access the Epson support page and install the printer scan utility software.
- Eventually, try to use the download option via the printer scan utility software page and access through the Driver and utilities combo package option.
- Select the scan utility software and proceed using the given on-screen guidelines to complete the Epson WF-2660 printer setup.
- Finally, hit the Utility tab from the printer software window to find the Scan Utility among Print, Scan, and Copy.
Epson WF-2660 Fax Utility
- Open the browser page on your system and use the official Epson concerning aspects of the printer model. Make use of the Fax utility software to download.
- Confirm with the Printer Fax Utility Software on your connected system. Access through the given on-screen prompts and finish the driver installation pro concerning aspect to the keys, select the driver and utilities combo package option to start the fax Utility.
- Operate using the system with Fax utility software and try to register the Epson printer.
- Once the printer is been recognized, try to use the Fax utility option.
Epson Event Manager Software WF-2660
Want the best and easy way of scanning process? You can blindly use the Epson Event Manager Software to remotely access the scanning process with an n-number of features & settings like Scan to Email, Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, and even more. For your information, this application will be accessed via the background of the system tray. You can get this application from the Epson Official page using your printer keys.
- Make use of the Epson Event Manager Software WF-2660 from the Epson Official software download tab.
- Confirm with the download button and do complete the driver installation process.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software WF-2660?
- Open the protected windows browser or Epson Support page to download the Epson Event Manager Software WF-2660.
- Then, access using the given on-screen and install it on the device. Try to Restart once.
- Further, you can proceed using the options like programs option > device>Event Manager.
- Wait until you get the pop-up message and use the Epson Scan>close.
- Connect via the control panel and find the Devices and Printer and right-click on the printer to bring the options to the choice- properties> Events tab.
- In the end, use the Scan option to pick the desired software event. Finally, Apply and ensure with a test print.