Get high-quality print, copy, fax, and scan with Epson WF 2850 printer. The printer is suitable for home office printing. It is compatible with two-sided and mobile printing. The printer supports printing from iPad, iPhone, Android smartphone, or tablet. It has a print speed of 10.0 ISO ppm for black prints and 4.5 ISO ppm for color prints. For the efficient use of the Epson WF 2850 printer, set it up properly. The standard method for setting up the printer for the first time is properly explained here. Along with this, get the simple instructions for driver setup, Wi-Fi setup, and other essential printer utility setup.
Epson WF 2850 First-Time Printer Setup
The simple instructions for Epson WF 2850 first-time printer setup are:
- Unpack the Epson printer and take out the printer.
- Keep the printer on a smooth surface and tear off the outer coverings.
- Then, tear off the inner coverings and ensure the printer is perfect.
- Get a stable USB cord and connect its one end to the printer.
- Then, connect the other end of the cord to the wall outlet.
- Activate the wall outlet and Epson WF 2850 printer.
- Access the printer paper tray and confirm it is perfect.
- Then, load a bunch of compatible sheets on the tray and close it.
- Open the cartridge slots of the printer and ensure they have no problem.
- Remove the coverings from the new ink cartridges.
- Load the cartridges into the printer cartridge slots and close the slots.
- Power up the Windows/Mac device you want to connect to the printer.
- Download Epson WF 2850 driver suitable for the device’s OS version.
- Run the downloaded driver setup file and proceed with the wizard steps.
Finish the ongoing process and take a print of any file as a sample.
Epson WF 2850 Driver
Visit the official Epson page – epson.ca/support/wf2850. Download and install Epson WF 2850 driver without any hassle using the method explained here. Here, we are discussing the method to download and install the printer driver on Windows and Mac devices.
Epson WF 2850 Driver- Windows
The procedure for Epson WF 2850 driver download and installation on the Windows device is:
- Switch ON the Windows operating system and check its OS version.
- Search and download the suitable printer driver on the computer.
- Extract the Epson printer driver setup file on the device.
- Once the driver setup process, continue with the on-screen steps.
- Choose the desired mode for connecting the device and printer.
- Proceed and complete the driver installation process.
Epson WF 2850 Driver- Mac
The instructions to download and install the Epson WF 2850 driver on the Mac computer are:
- Activate the Mac device and know its OS version.
- Find and save the compatible printer driver on the Mac device.
- Double-click on the driver setup files to start the setup process.
- Proceed with the set of on-screen guidelines.
- Select the preferred method to connect the WF printer and Mac device.
- Carry on and finish the driver setup process.
Epson WF 2850 Wireless Setup
Making a connection between the Epson WF 2850 printer and Wi-Fi network is easy. For this, use the instructions explained below.
Connect Epson WF 2850 Printer to Wi-Fi Network
The basic steps to connect the Wi-Fi network and Epson WF 2850 printer are:
- Power up the Windows or Mac computer.
- Check and make sure the computer has an active Wi-Fi network.
- Place the wifi router close to the WF printer.
- Move on to the Epson printer and access its control panel.
- Choose the displayed Setup option and tap- network setup menu.
- Then, select the wireless settings option to proceed.
- Choose your desired network from the given network list.
- Proceed with the on-screen set of procedures.
- Enter the wireless network credentials when the wizard pops.
- Continue and finish the Epson WF 2850 Wi-Fi setup.
- If the printer is still not working, go through the Epson WF-2850 troubleshooting steps.
Connect Epson WF 2850 Printer to Router
The simple procedure for connecting the router and Epson WF 2850 printer are:
- Check the Epson printer and ensure it has no problem.
- Then, check the Wi-Fi router and confirm it is perfect.
- Activate the Windows or Mac computer.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi router and computer have the same wifi.
- Place the Epson WF 2850 printer close to the Wi-Fi router.
- Now, press the Wi-Fi button of the WF printer and hold it for some time.
- Press the wireless button of the router within 2 minutes.
- Hold on the router wireless button until the Wi-Fi light flashes.
- Check and make sure the connectivity setup process is over.
- Finally, print a page as a test to ensure proper Wi-Fi setup.
Epson WF 2850 Printer Setup Utility
The instructions for setting up the Epson WF 2850 connect printer utility are:
- ON the Mac or Windows device and confirm to have no problem with it.
- Ensure the device has an active and secure wireless network.
- Download the Epson WF 2850 connect printer utility on the device.
- Extract the printer setup utility file and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Complete the utility setup process and open the connect printer utility.
- Move on to the utility tab and choose your preferred utility option.
- Carry on with the wizard instructions and complete the process.
Epson WF 2850 Scan Utility
The basic procedure for setting up the Epson WF 2850 scan utility is:
- Power up the device (Windows or Mac) and confirm its wifi is stable.
- Get the Epson WF 2850 scan utility setup file on the device.
- Double-click on the scan utility setup files to start the setup process.
- Once the utility setup process starts, follow the wizard instructions.
- Complete the Epson WF 2850 scan utility installation process.
- Open the scan utility and choose the option- scan utility.
Finally, try scanning with the Epson 2850 printer.
Epson WF 2850 Fax Utility
The instructions for Epson WF 2850 fax utility setup are:
- Access the Mac or Windows device connected to the WF printer.
- Ensure the device has a stable wireless network.
- Find and save the setup file of the Epson WF 2850 fax utility.
- Run the fax utility setup file on the device.
- Now, use the on-screen set of utility setup instructions.
- Complete the process and open the installed fax utility.
Finally, choose the option- Fax Utility.
Epson Event Manager WF 2850
Epson Event Manager plays a significant role in the efficient functioning of the Epson WF 2850 printer. Installing this software allows the users to make use of all the Epson WF 2850 printer features. It includes scanning features as well such as scan as PDF, scan to PC, etc. Epson Event Manager WF 2850 download and installation are easily possible using the below procedure.
How Do I Install Epson Event Manager Software WF 2850?
Download and install Epson Event Manager Software WF 2850 easily by following the below-discussed method.
- Activate the Mac or Windows computer and ensure it is stable.
- Then, make sure the Wi-Fi on the computer is stable.
- Find and download Epson Event Manager Software WF 2850 printer.
- Click on the software twice to initiate the software setup process.
- Once the software setup process starts, carry on with the on-screen steps.
- Complete the Event Manager software installation and open it.
- After that, access the section- Printers and Scanners on the computer.
- Choose the Start option and open the Programs folder.
- Select the Epson WF 2850 printer software and click- Epson Manager.
- Choose the Epson WF 2850 printer model and right-click on it.
- Click- Even with the scan option and choose- Epson Printer Software.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and finish the process.