Epson WF 2930 Troubleshooting
Do you want top-quality prints? If yes, then Epson WF 2930 printer is one of the best choices. With this printer, enjoy printing easily and quickly. However, sometimes the WF printer might show certain issues such as “Epson printer not connecting to wifi”, “Epson printer showing offline”, etc. Considering this, here we are showcasing the simple method to solve some of the common Epson WF 2930 printer problems.
Epson WF 2930 Printer Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
The Epson WF 2930 printer supports wireless network setup but sometimes it doesn’t connect to the wifi network due to certain reasons. If you experience this printer problem, then use the method given below and resolve it easily.
- Switch ON the Mac or Windows computer connected to the WF printer.
- Ensure the computer is flawless and download DriverFix software on it.
- Double-click on the DriverFix software to begin its setup process.
- When the setup process begins, follow the procedure on the screen.
- Finish the software installation and open the DriverFix software.
- Now, wait for the software to find the problematic printer drivers.
- Choose the problem and wait for the printer software to save the upgraded driver.
- After that, click on the upgraded driver file and use the on-screen steps.
- Finish the driver installation and power off the computer.
- Wait for some time and switch ON the computer.
- The required changes will begin functioning on the Mac or Windows computer.
- Press the keys (Windows logo and R) and enter the term “control” on the search bar.
- Continue with the on-screen steps and go to the device control panel section.
- Choose- Hardware and Sound and open the folder- Devices and Printers.
- Select the Epson WF 2930 printer and right-click on it.
- Access the ports tab and ensure the correct port is completely selected.
- Complete the process and make sure to have stable wifi on the device.
- Clear the caches and reset the Epson WF 2930 printer.
- Uninstall the Epson WF 2930 printer and download the latest driver via Epson Official Page support – www.epson.com/support/wf-2930.
Make a call to our customer support team if you need more details.
Why is Epson WF 2930 Show Offline and How to Resolve it?
To fix the offline issue of the Epson WF 2930 printer, use the instructions shown below:
- Check and make sure the Epson WF 2930 printer has no issues.
- On the desired Windows or Mac computer connected to the WF printer.
- Move on to the folder- “Devices and Printers” and select the Epson Workforce Printer.
- Right-click on the displayed icon “Printer in Question” on the screen.
- Click- See What’s Printing and access the Printer menu.
- Choose the displayed drop-down menu to move on.
- Then, choose- Use Printer Online and delete the Epson WF 2930 driver.
- Search for a suitable WF printer driver and save it on the computer.
- Click on the driver file two times and move on with the displayed steps.
- Finish Installation of the latest Epson WF-2930 driver software using epson/support.
- and uninstall the printer from your computer.
- Add the Epson printer to the device using the on-screen steps.
- Feed the WF printer paper tray with suitable sheets and print a sample file.
Call our customer support team if you want more clarification on the method.
Epson WF 2930 Won’t Print Black
If the Epson WF 2930 printer might fail to print B/W files, then fix it using the below-shown method:
- Turn off the Epson WF 2930 printer and unplug the USB cable from it.
- Unplug the USB cable from the computer and open the paper tray.
- Make sure the paper tray has a compatible set of papers.
- Reconnect the USB cable to the Epson WF 2930 printer.
- Then, reconnect the other end of the USB cable to the wall port.
- Make a connection between the printer and computer with a power cord.
- Power up the wall port and Epson WF 2930 printer.
- Access the printer settings section and select- Print a test page.
- Now, a dialog box will appear on the computer.
- Change the print settings depending on the requirements.
- Choose- Print a test page and ensure to have no problem.
Contact our technical support experts if you have any doubts about it.
Epson WF 2930 Printer Not Printing Color
If your Epson WF 2930 printer fails to print color prints, then solve the issue using the below instructions.
- Initially, ensure the paper-type settings are accurate.
- Then, ensure the Epson WF 2930 printer software is set for color and B/W prints.
- Check and make sure the WF printer has clogged nozzles.
- If any clogged nozzle in the WF printer, access the print head and clean it.
- Ensure the WF ink cartridges have the proper level of ink.
- If the ink levels are improper, take out those ink cartridges.
- Fill the new ink cartridges into the WF printer cartridge slots and close the slots.
- After that, access the paper tray and fill it with compatible sheets.
- Close the tray and open a color page.
- Get the print of a color page to ensure the problem is fully solved.
Call our technical team (Epson support Canada) if you need any info.
Epson WF 2930 Printing and Copying Problem
The Epson WF 2930 printer might cause printing or copying issues. Fixing this issue is not a big deal using the procedure given below:
- To begin with, power off the Epson WF 2930 printer.
- Check and confirm the USB cord connected to the WF printer is stable.
- Then, ensure the wall port connected to the Epson printer is active.
- Access the Windows or Mac device, which is in connection with the Epson WF 2930.
- Delete the Epson WF 2930 driver from the Mac or Windows device.
- Search and download the latest software update from www.epson.com/support/wf-2930.
- Run the WF 2930 driver setup file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Finish the driver installation process and access the section- services.msc.
- Choose the option- Print Spooler and click- Automatic as the Start Type.
- Stop the print tasks and try to print and copy with your Epson printer.
Call our customer support experts (epson.ca/support) for more details if you require them.
Epson WF 2930 Paper Feeding Problem
The Epson WF 2930 printer sometimes shows a problem with feeding papers into it. However, it can be quickly resolved with the below-shown steps:
- Open the WF 2930 printer paper feeder tray and take the sheets from it.
- Clean the printer feeder tray with a proper cleaning sheet.
- Then, ensure the Epson WF 2930 printer has no jammed papers.
- If the printer has jammed papers, remove those papers.
- Next, take a set of sheets suitable for the Epson WF 2930 printer.
- Place the sheets properly on the paper feeder tray with accurate alignment.
- Close the paper tray and open any page on the device connected to the printer.
- Click on the File option, choose the Print button, and change the print settings.
- Lastly, click on the Print button and get the print.
Contact our Epson printer support team – epson.com support for more technical assistance.