Epson WF-2960 Driver
Epson WorkForce WF-2960 printer gives excellent printing work with user-friendly handling. Other than this, you can also use the features like Print, Copy, and Scan options. It eventually helps in providing presentations, spreadsheets, flyers, and more at remarkable speeds. Then, it works under Engineered with Epson’s leading-edge Precision Core technology that can deliver all-in-one printer consistent prints with rich, vibrant colors as you prefer. Reference to the built-in scanner, copier, fax, and Auto Document Feeder and eventually proficient through its large 2.4″ color touchscreen display & 150-sheet paper tray. Excepting best printer source for Home and Office? You can go with an Epson WF-2960 printer for vast productivity.
Small size, versatile performance – compact, space-saving design.
Epson WF-2960 First-time printer setup
- Initially, uncover the new printer’s wrappers from the top of the packed box.
- Then, you need to remove the excess packing materials using the Sharp object support for making a fine incision.
- Access through the given Epson Manual to bring the best printer setup.
- Connect through the given checklist support to check for the printer parts and their working condition.
- Eventually, remove the protective wrappers on your printer screen.
- Then, look for the blue tapes which are present on the printer component & remove them.
- Further, receive the new-Premium Ink and plot them according to the slots.
- Next, utilize the Epson Manual and connect through the USB Cable between the Epson WF-2960 printer and the Computer device.
- Download and install the Epson WF-2960 software and finish the first-time printer setup.
Epson WF-2960 driver
Driver setup is the wide space for the printer to establish its features and access. Try to start the driver setup using the Epson Official page support concerning the printer keys. Select the latest WF-2960 driver OS that matches the compatible system.
Epson WF-2960 driver-Windows
- Initially, pick the USB or Wireless to interface the printer and Windows computer.
- Further, you need to access the Wi-Fi Setup before initiating the driver setup on your connected Windows device.
- Move on with the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Software, and try to download & install it.
- Enable the End-User License Agreement >OK button.
- Further, access the provided on-screen guidelines to select the product type > next option. now, complete the printer registration through the given settings.
- Utilize the stated Pop-up-message and pick the Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- Create a new or utilize the existing Epson Account to add the printer.
Epson WF-2960 Driver-Mac
- To begin with, enable the Third-party authentication page using the required Apple security Password & User ID.
- Then, move on with the download setup process through the Apple Software Updater and pick the option- Apple menu. > system preferences option.
- Hit the Printers and Scanners option > plus-sign to add the Printer device.
- Make use of the list of available driver names to select the desired printer name on the next page.
- Operate using the drop-down menu and select the needed all-in-one printer driver from it.
- Hit the add option to locate the desired Epson WF-2960 driver.
- Finally, hit the Mac pop-up message showing the Epson driver that can give you access to process the flawless printing output.
Epson WF-2960 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson WF-2960 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Connect Epson WF-2960 Printer to Wi-Fi
- To begin with, use the Epson Manual and finish the First-time setup. Then, turn ON the printer and connect through the next step.
- Check the stability of the connected network signal and its access.
- Try to keep the Wi-Fi router close to the Printer setup and start the wireless setup through the proper network support.
- Utilize the Wireless connection via the connection menu.
- Further, use the on-screen prompts and finish the Setup Printer for the First-Time option. Hit the Next.
- Now, utilize the Wi-Fi auto-connect option and connect through the Wi-Fi access by choosing the ok>next option.
- Make use of the Printer Wireless setup via the given on-screen wizard guidelines.
- Wait for the list of networks to select the desired wireless network source to perform an effortless wireless setup.
- At last, use the Epson WF-2960 Troubleshooting page and clear all your printer issues in no time.
Connect Epson WF-2960 Printer to Router
- Initially, confirm whether you have connected the devices to the same network and check whether the wireless router has been rectified using the Wi-Fi essentials.
- Make use of the active printer’s control panel to find the Wi-Fi Button.
- Further, try to Press & hold the Wi-Fi button on your control panel, and do repeat the wireless router until you notice the stable Wi-Fi setup.
- Try to allow the Printer-router connection consistent with your activities using the router’s Wi-Fi button.
- Use the printer to router setup close to each other.
- Now, connect through the epson.ca/support/wireless connection, and do ensure with a test print.
- Contact our Technical Team regarding the first-time setup of the EPSON Printer.
Epson WF-2960 Printer Setup Utility
Printer Utility is a place where you can get your printer-related functions at ease.
- Make use of the Official Epson page using the needed printer keys and ensure the download option for the Printer setup Utility Software.
- Enable the End User License Agreement Page and access through the accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Now, download & install the software concerning the chosen compatible system.
- Hit the Utility tab using the software window. Then, connect through the upcoming page to pick the operating screen and select the utility options through the button.
- Select the shortcuts to utilize the Utility by checking the ALT reference to the parentheses after the scan utility name.
Epson WF-2960 Scan Utility
- Utilize the active web page of the support page to start the installation of printer scan utility software.
- Confirm with the download option via the printer scan utility software page and operate via the Driver and utilities combo package option.
- Use the scan utility software and stay connected as per the on-screen guidelines to accomplish the Epson WF-2960 printer setup.
- Confirm with the Utility tab on your printer software window to find the Scan Utility among Print, Scan, and Copy.
Epson WF-2960 Fax Utility
- To begin with, connect through the active system browser to open the official Epson page reference to the required printer keys. Check the Fax utility software to download.
- Make use of the Printer Fax Utility Software on your connected system. Try to use the given on-screen.
- As per the stated keys, receive the driver and utilities combo package option and begin the fax Utility.
- Move on with the active system and download the Fax utility software to enroll in the Epson printer registration.
- Finally, you need to wait for the Epson printer to get identified and use the Fax utility option.
Epson Event Manager Software WF-2960
For the best scanning work with easy handling, download the Epson Event Manager Software for your Epson WF-2960 printer. This software can give features to elevate the output like Scan to Email, Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, and even more.
- Access through the Epson Event manager Software WF-2960 via the Epson Official software download tab.
- Hit the download button and finish the desired Epson WF-2960 driver installation process.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software WF-2960?
- Make use of the system and operate through the windows browser via the Epson Support page. Connect through the download of the Epson Event Manager Software for WF-2960.
- Utilize the follow-on page reference to the given on-screen and install through the device support. Try to restart once.
- Connect through the options like programs option > device>Event Manager.
- Wait for the printer to get prompted and alert you with a pop-up message stating the options like Epson Scan>close.
- Utilize the active control panel to select the Devices and Printer. Further, just right-click on your desired printer to get the options like properties> Events tab.
- At last, use the Scan option referring to the OS and hit Apply, and make a test print.