Epson WF-2960 Troubleshooting
Get connected to stable printer access by ensuring your printer access & its concerned issues. You can use the below steps as per the topics given to start efficient printer access. You can also refer to the Official Epson page to get sufficient error details to initiate accordingly.
Epson WF-2960 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- If at all your wireless setup doesn’t support printing, connect through the below steps carefully to avoid such repeated errors.
- Ensure that the connected network is stable and free to access next.
You need to restart the router and turn it OFF via the power button.
- Attempt the same procedure on your Epson WF-2960 printer and turn ON the printer by pressing the power button.
- Utilize the Wi-Fi network and ensure that it has a stable network connection using the Network configuration test.
- If still you face the same issues, you have to remove all the power cords from the printer and reconnect them.
- Try to uninstall the driver and again reinstall the driver from the Official Epson page.
- For more needs, use our Technical Team to resolve printer-related issues.
Why is Epson WF-2960 shown offline and how to solve it?
- Initially, try to ensure that the printer-to-system interface is made with a stable network & power supply.
- Connect through the appropriate settings and get the required printer to default mode.
Ensure whether the installed driver is updated or not. When you are unable to deduct, use the option- to update the driver.
- At the same time, ensure the Installed to its latest software update from www.epson.com/support/WF2960 .
- Inspect whether the printer is well-organized with its elementary setup requirements like ink cartridges installation, the blocked nozzle, and other related to paper jam errors.
- Move on with the system settings and remove/uninstall the Epson WF-2960 printer as per the displayed list to finish the setup.
- Finally, Restart the Epson WF-2960 printer and ensure the wireless setup by ensuring a test print.
Epson WF-2960 Won’t Print Black
- If you suspect the printer not printing black error, first check the ink levels. If, you face the same issue, carry out the below steps to overcome such an issue.
- Try to uninstall the print head and make sure there is no blockage or any sort of misalignment issues.
- At the same time, check for the installed driver whether it is updated or not. Choose the uninstall option on the existing driver through the settings from the device and check for the downloaded latest driver via Epson Official page support.
- Move on with the input tray and verify whether the tray is loaded using the specified or quality paper sheets.
- Still, if you face the same issue, Contact our Technical Team for an instant solution.
Epson WF-2960 is not Printing Color
- Go nearby the printer device and check the installed ink cartridges for their perfect insertion as per the stated field.
- Prefer to use the recommended ink quality with the support of the Epson Manual and arrange them properly.
- Then, look at the input tray and ensure it has recommended/premium paper sheets on it.
- Make use of the next step like driver settings and confirm whether you have installed the driver is to its latest version. Still, if you face the same issue, try to update them promptly. Or download the latest driver via Epson Official Page support – www.epson.com/support/wf-2960.
- Once you have done with the driver installation, confirm with the test print through the print option and connect through the printer’s accessibility.
- At last, call our Technical team for your initial setup guidance & access.
Epson WF-2960 Printing and Copying Problem
- Start the setup by using the Premium or recommended paper sheets to set the input tray for active access.
- Prefer to place the printing side facing by adjusting either side of the chosen paper.
- Make use of the system settings and hit the Startup mode as automatic.
- Eventually, inspect the print head nozzle for any clogs by attempting the clog pattern. On the other hand, check the flow of ink.
- Finally, you need to uninstall the existing driver and access the Epson Official Website. Then, install the latest Epson WF-2960 driver software.
Epson WF-2960 Paper Feeding Problem
To begin with, try to check for the quality of the paper sheets and it shouldn’t have any crease issues.
- Make sure the selected paper sheets don’t have any paper jam issues.
- Eventually, adjust the guides to place the paper sheets properly without poking them outside. If paper sheets have been left out, try to adjust the guides accordingly.
- Now, proceed using the given Epson Manual to load the paper & change the required settings under paper settings.
- You need to confirm with the paper sheets and they must not stick to each other.
- Call Our Technical Team for more support & solution on your Epson WF-2960 Printer, if yet you face the same issue