The Epson WF 3520 is an all-in-one printer that makes it a perfect choice for the office. Additionally, it comes with connecting the printer to a wireless connection. It is the most eco-friendly and user-friendly printer that works at high speed with excellent print results. To use all the printer features to the max, the printer must be set up; drivers finally connect the Epson WF 3520 printer to a wireless connection.
Follow the steps below to set up the Epson WF 3520 printer, or contact us for assistance on setting up the Epson WF 3520 from Start to Finish.
Epson WF-3520 First time printer setup
- Remove the Epson WF 3520 printer from the box and place it on a safe surface.
- Get rid of all the protective material covering the Epson WF 3520 printer.
- Connect the Epson WF 3520 printer to a power supply using the power cord.
- Load the ink cartridges into the designated slot and load high-quality paper on the tray.
- Power up the Windows/Mac and download the Epson WF 3520 printer driver.
- The driver can be downloaded on the device from the Epson Support website.
- Install the Epson WF 3520 printer driver and connect it to a wireless connection.
Epson WF-3520 driver
The Epson WF 3520 driver should be downloaded to the device connected to the printer. The instructions should be followed as mentioned below accurately, or contact us for assistance in setting up the Epson WF 3520 driver.
Epson WF-3520 driver-Windows
- With the Epson WF 3520 printer setup, power up the Windows device.
- Move over to the Windows device and enter the details of the Epson website.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and enter the details as prompted.
- Enter the printer’s model name – Epson WF 3520 and choose the OS – Windows.
- Based on the details that have been entered, download the Epson WF 3520 driver.
- Complete the installation of the Epson WF 3520 driver by following all the on-screen instructions.
- Click Finish at the end of the Epson WF 3520 driver installation.
Epson WF-3520 Driver-Mac
- After the first-time setup of the Epson WF 3520, turn on the Mac device.
- Open a suitable driver and enter the details of the Epson Support website.
- On the website, enter the details as prompted, such as the printer’s name.
- Enter Epson WF 3520 printer and choose the OS from Mac OS’s drop-down menu.
- Suitable drivers will show up on the Mac-based on the device’s details.
- Download and install the Epson WF 3520 driver on the device by following the on-screen instructions.
- At the end of the process, click Finish after connecting to a wireless connection.
Epson WF-3520 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson WF-3520 Printer to Wi-Fi
- The final step of the installation process is to connect the printer to a wireless connection.
- The installation wizard will prompt a connection through a wireless connection or USB.
- Choose the wireless connection option. Ensure there is an active wireless connection available.
- All the available wireless connections will be available upon choosing the wireless connection.
- Choose the desired wireless connection and enter the credentials when prompted.
- This will prompt the connection between the Epson WF 3520 printer and the wireless connection.
- Print commands can be sent to the Epson WF 3520 printer directly after the setup.
- If the printer shows offline error, then follow the Epson WF-3520 Troubleshooting.
Connect Epson WF-3520 Printer to Router
- Power up the Epson WF 3520 printer and ensure an active wireless connection.
- The printer and the wireless router should be placed close to each other.
- The key is to locate the WPS push button on the printer and the wireless router.
- Move over to the rear of the wireless router and press and hold the WPS push button.
- Move over to the Epson WF 3520 printer and choose the wireless icon on the screen.
- Choose the wireless protected setup and select the WPS push button.
- Press and hold the WPS buttons, and the connection will be complete in a matter of seconds.
Epson WF-3520 Printer setup Utility
- Open the Epson website on a preferred device and choose the Printer Setup Utility Software.
- Complete the on-screen instructions, giving access and permissions wherever needed.
- Proceed to download and install the Utility Software on the device by following all the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the Utility tab on the home screen and choose the desired utility to be used.
- Various shortcuts are available, choose the preferred ones and use the utility software for a better process.
Epson WF-3520 Scan Utility
- Open the Epson Support website and choose the Printer Scan Utility Software.
- Proceed to download the Driver and Utilities combo package found on the screen.
- Follow all the instructions and prompts on the screen to complete the download.
- Proceed to install the Epson WF 3520 scan utility software on the device.
- Follow the instructions to complete the Epson WF 3520 software.
- Use the Scan utility process once the Epson WF 3520 utility driver is set up.
Epson WF-3520 Fax Utility
- Open a preferred browser and enter the Epson WF 3520 Epson Support website details.
- Download the printer fax utility software from the Epson official website. Enter the details of the printer.
- Choose the Epson WF 3520 and select the correct operating system – Windows or Mac OS.
- Download the Fax Utility Software and complete the installation of the driver.
- Alternatively, a driver and utility combo package can be downloaded where the fax utility can be utilized.
- Complete the software installation and begin using the Epson WF 3520 printer through the software.
Epson Event Manager Software WF 3520
The Epson Event Manager Software WF 3520 provider’s users support the utilization of the scanner feature of the Epson WF 3520 printer. The software allows users to scan to email, Scan as a PDF, or Scan to the PC. It comes with various other options that make the scanning process a lot more simple.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software WF-3520
- Power up the Epson WF 3520 printer and the device the printer is connected to.
- Open the Epson Support website and enter the details as prompted on the device.
- Choose the Epson Event Manager Software and download it.
- The Event Manager has to be installed on the device; follow the on-screen instructions.
- Launch the Epson Event Manager WF 3520 by choosing the Epson Software on the device.
- Choose Events from the software, give permissions wherever needed and apply.