Epson WF-3640 Troubleshooting
The Epson WF 3640 printer, although an efficient printer, faces issues from time to time. It is vital that a few simple steps be followed to ensure the Epson WF 3640 printer is back functioning again without any hassle. We have listed out a few common issues that cause the Epson WF 3640 printer to face issues. Follow the instructions below or contact us for handheld assistance in resolving the Epson WF 3640 printer issues.
Epson WF 3640 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- When there is a connectivity issue, check the wireless connection the printer is connected to.
- Ensure the wireless connection is stable and active. It should function without any interruptions.
- Check the speed at which the wireless connection is working. It should be working at the required speed.
- Ensure the printer is placed near the wireless router to avoid any further issues with the printer.
- Following this, proceed to restart the Epson WF 3640 printer and the wireless connection.
- Once the printer and the wifi connection are back on, use the WPS push button method to connect the printer back.
- Complete the process of connecting the Epson WF 3640 printer and continue to use it.
Why Epson WF 3640 shows offline and how to solve?
- Power up the Epson WF 3640 printer and check if it still indicates that it is offline.
- Check if the Epson WF 3640 printer is set to work offline. Make the changes.
- On the device, choose the Settings app and select Printers and Devices.
- From the list, select the Epson WF 3640 printer and right-click on it.
- From the menu, choose Use Printer Online. Check if the printer is set as the default printer.
- The same option will be found in the popup menu. Choose Set as Default.
- Apply the changes and the Epson WF 3640 printer will be functioning back online.
Epson WF-3640 won’t print black
- The first step is to check the ink cartridges. There should be sufficient ink in the cartridges.
- Ensure there is no damage caused to the cartridges. Proceed to replace them if there are issues.
- Make sure there are no blocks and clogs causing a hindrance to the Epson WF 3640 printer.
- For this, clean the print head and remove clogs from the printer if there are any.
- Once the above-mentioned changes have been made, take a test print to ensure the changes have been made.
- Following this, if there are issues, you have the option of contacting us to assist in resolving the printer issues.
Epson WF-3640 not printing color
- Check if the ink cartridges are functioning properly without any damage.
- It is vital to note that the ink cartridges used should be Epson ink cartridges.
- Ensure there is sufficient ink in the cartridges. Replace the ink cartridges if necessary.
- Check the quality of the paper that is used. The sheets of paper should be of high quality.
- Following this, check the nozzle head for blocks and clogs. It should be removed at once.
- Once all the changes have been made, restart the Epson WF 3640 printer and proceed to use it.
Epson WF-3640 Printing and Coping Problem
- Complete the below checklist to ensure the issues with the Epson WF 3640 printer are resolved.
- Power up the Epson WF 3640 printer and check if there is sufficient ink in the cartridges.
- Ensure the paper used in the paper feeding tray is of good quality. Replace it if it is not.
- Check the printer driver. The printer driver should be updated if there is an update available.
- After the changes have been made, reset the Epson WF 3640 printer and proceed to complete a check.
- Contact us for assistance if the Epson WF 3640 printer continues to indicate copying and printing issues.
Epson WF-3640 Paper Feeding Problem
- Power up the Epson WF 3640 printer and check if there is an issue with the paper feeding tray.
- Replace the existing sheets of paper from the paper feeding tray and proceed further.
- Complete a check to note if there are any paper jams in the Epson WF 3640 printer.
- Look through the paper feeding tray for any further paper jams and check the access door.
- If there are any paper jams, yank the paper out leaving no bits of paper behind.
- Restart the Epson WF 3640 printer and proceed to use it hassle-free.