Epson WF-3820 Printer Communication Error
How do I fix the communication error on my Epson Printer?
There are times when you come across a communication error problem with Epson WF 3820 printer. However, fixing the communication error Epson printer problem is not a complex process. The problem can be easily resolved as there are several methods to resolve this. Here, you will get some simple methods to fix this problem without any hassle.
Steps to Fix Epson WF-3820 Printer Printing Blank Pages:
What Problems Do You Face If Epson Communication Error Takes Place?
When it comes to Epsom WF 3820 printer, communication error with Epson printer is one of the common issues that you might face. If a communication error occurs, there are several problems associated with it. It includes:
- A message- Epson Communication Error will appear.
- You will receive faint printouts from the Epson WF 3820 printer.
- You will face several problems while printing any pages.
- An error message “Printer Paused” while using the Epson WF 3820 printer.
- The Epson printer fails to scan.
- All these things will create problems while communicating with the computer.
Main Reasons for Epson WF-3820 Communication Error
There are many reasons behind this communication error Epson printer. Some of them include:
- The USB cords and the electric socket to which your printer is connected have faults.
- The printer is broken. The issue in the network is one of the vital reasons behind the communication error.
- If the interface cable has a problem, a communication error will appear.
- The Epson WF 3820 printer is unable to communicate with the computer.
- Improper application software installation or secondary memory of Mac/Windows computers is less.
- The printer doesn’t support the operating system.
- As you’re clear with the main reasons behind the Epson WF 3820 printer communication error, let’s check out some of the methods to fix this problem.
Solution To Fix Epson WF 3820 Printer Communication Error
Before moving on to the solutions, here are a few things that you need to do when you come across this issue.
- Check and ensure the power cable connected to the printer are perfect.
- Make sure the power supply is stable and active.
- Check and ensure the internet connection is stable and active.
If all the above things are perfect, follow the below troubleshooting methods.
Method 1: Restart the Epson WF 3820 and Computer
To fix this problem, power off the computer. Then, power off the Epson printer and unplug the USB cords. Now, wait for a few minutes and activate your computer. After that, connect the USB cords again to the printer and power port. Activate the Epson WF 3820 printer.
Now, check whether the communication error with Epson printer is fully resolved. If not, then try the 2nd method.
Method 2: Epson WF 3820 Driver Uninstallation and Reinstallation
The standard method for Epson WF 3820 driver uninstallation and reinstallation is:
- Move on to the Windows or Mac computer connected to the Epson printer.
- Access the control panel section and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Click on your printer’s name and right-click on it.
- Choose the properties option and move on to the drivers tab.
- Select the uninstall option and finish the process using the wizard steps.
- After that, search and download the compatible Epson WF 3820 driver – epson.ca.
- Open the driver setup file and proceed with the wizard guidelines.
Complete the driver installation process and check whether the issue is fully fixed.