Epson WF-3820 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is the required stage for the users to obtain the best output on the printer-related issues or errors using a simple solution. You can identify the type of error by looking at the Epson WF-3820 printer control-panel error lights. Note the error code from the display and try to obtain the smart-solution to it using the Epson Official page.
Epson WF 3820 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- If the printer is unrecognized, enter the WEP key or WPA Passphrase correctly.
- Provide a stable network to the Epson WF-3820 Printer and enable active mode.
- Verify whether the Wi-Fi light on the Printer seems stable without any fluctuation.
- Register the details of the Software used for network printing. Try to uninstall if not workable.
- Try to download the latest version of the driver software and allow the Epson printer setup utility.
- Try the power-cycle method to the entire Printer setup and try to disconnect the Wi-Fi connection. Later, bring back setup and connections.
Why Epson WF 3820 shows offline and how to solve?
- Check the printer to computer setup section, when the printer shows offline error.
- Bring the connected printer to the default type using the set it as the default printer option. Check the WF-3820 printer for online mode.
- Go to the driver software particulars and uninstall it. Try to reinstall using the updated version.
- Reboot the whole Printer setup for an instant. Login to the local administrator account on the connected computer and select the devices and printers option using the search bar.
- Select ‘See what the Printing option is’ option once the Epson WF-3020 printer is selected from the list of printer names.
- Next, try to pick the printer name using the system settings and select the online mode.
Epson WF-3820 won’t print black
- Go to the ink cartridge-related setting using the printer control panel. Change the settings to the black-only option.
- If required, update or download the new updated driver by checking the driver details.
- Meanwhile, look at the ink tank/cartridge and do the requirement.
- Check for any clogs on the print head.
- Buy the premium EPSON ink cartridges that comes with the white label on the top.
- Try to eradicate the barrier objects between the printer and computer.
- If the printer still not print in black, Reinstall the Epson WF-3820 driver.
Epson WF-3820 not printing color
- Check the printer with its specification, whether it is available with color printing or not.
- Obtain the paper size that matches the paper loaded to the tray.
- Disable the Black/Grayscale or Grayscale settingsbefore initiating the print process.
- Take the print head and check the nozzle for clogs suspect.
- Go near the carriage area and check for any obstructions. If seen, remove them immediately.
- Change the settings related to the ink cartridges by resetting them to the default type.
Epson WF-3820 Printing and Coping Problem
- Move along with the home page settings. Later, pick the copy option by pressing the Up-arrow and on the ok option.
- Change the copy settings using the settings option and modify the document layout to be printed or copied.
- Regulate the borderless or border layout settings to the document fit.
- Always provide the specified paper size for loading.
- Look at the ink cartridges and Print head. Purchase the quality Epson DURAB rite ink cartridges for Print.
Epson WF-3820 Paper Feeding Problem
- Unplug the connections and suspect any jammed paper on the bearing by pressing the paper button.
- Slowly remove the paper inside the printer carriage or cover. Dispose of even the torn-paper pieces.
- Get the Epson DURAB rite ink cartridge to print.
- Resume the printing work by holding the paper button and altering the curved edges to avoid paper jam issues.
- Repeat the steps once again by unplugging the connectives.