Epson XP-3105 Driver
Epson XP-3105 is an All-in-one wireless printer with sleek and user-friendly handling support. This can vastly perform around Print, Copy, and Scan features concerning the compatible system support. use the below steps to find the other related features that might help you regarding the settings & needs.
Easy navigation – 1.44″ color LCD. Complete wireless solution – easy iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone printing includes Wi-Fi Direct for network-free printing. Save time & paper – automatic 2-sided printing. Affordable individual ink cartridges – replace only the cartridge that runs out. Reload paper less often around 100-sheet paper capacity.
Small size, versatile performance – compact, space-saving design.
Epson XP-3105 First-time Printer Setup
- Initially, try to uncover the new printer’s box from its top and lift the new printer.
- Then, eradicate all the packing materials with the help of Sharp object support to make a fine incision.
- Further, access using the Epson Manual and make the needed arrangements.
- Make use of the provided checklist and ensure that all the printer parts are in good condition.
- Simply, remove the protective wrappers on your printer screen.
- Confirm there are no blue tapes on the printer component and if visible remove them.
- Utilize the New-Premium Ink and keep it in its slots.
- Get support from the Epson Manual and start the USB Cable interface connection between the Epson XP-3105 printer and the Computer device.
- Download and install the Epson XP-3105 software and complete the first-time printer setup.
Epson XP-3105 Driver Download
The driver is the key support for the printer to access efficiently. For that, you need to visit the Epson Official page and download the latest Epson XP-3105 driver setup using the given printer keys. Connect through the below steps and guidelines to establish the printer setup procedures.
Epson XP-3105 Driver-Windows
- Initially, you can either use the USB or Wireless to interface the printer and Windows computer.
- Just you need to activate the Wi-Fi Setup before starting the driver setup via the connected Windows device.
- Then, access using the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Software, and try to download & install it.
- Now, accept the End-User License Agreement using an ok button.
- Next, move on with the given on-screen directives to complete the product type > next option. Then, finish the printer registration with the help of the required settings.
- Wait until you find the Pop-up-message and select Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- Finally, create a new or utilize the existing Epson Account to add the printer.
Epson XP-3105 Driver-Mac
- Initially, try to enable the Third-party authentication page via the Apple security Password & User ID.
- Move on with the download setup procedure from the Apple software Updater and pick the option- Apple menu. > system preferences option.
- Further, select the Printers and Scanners option and choose plus sign to add the Printer device.
- Connect through the given list of driver names and select the desired printer name on the next page.
- Use the drop-down menu to find the desired all-in-one printer driver from it.
- Select the add option and choose the required Epson XP-3105 driver.
- Finally, you have to enable the Mac pop-up message showing the Epson driver is all set to continue with the flawless printing work.
Epson XP-3105 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson XP-3105 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Connect through the Epson Manual to complete the First-time setup. Again, switch ON the printer and other devices to continue.
- Eventually, check whether the connected network signal is proper and non-oscillating throughout.
- Try to place the Wi-Fi router nearby the Printer setup to bring the flawless wireless setup for efficient printing output.
- Then, moves to the Wireless connection using the connection menu.
- You are supposed to wait until you get the on-screen prompt. Here, you need to select the Setup Printer for the First-Time option. Hit Next.
- Make use of the Wi-Fi auto-connect option and proceed using the Wi-Fi access by clicking on the ok>next option.
- Continue with the Printer Wireless setup using the provided wizard screen instructions.
- From the shown list of networks, try to select the desired wireless network source for the seamless wireless setup.
- At last, you are done with the Epson XP-3105 Troubleshooting page to elevate the printer access.
Connect Epson XP-3105 Printer to Router
- Try to configure all the devices using the same network and check whether the wireless router is been verified with its Wi-Fi essentials.
- Use the active printer’s control panel to find the Wi-Fi Button.
- Once located, try to Press & hold the Wi-Fi button on your control panel, and do a repeat on your wireless router till you see the printer recognition using the Wi-Fi setup.
- Permit the Printer-router connection till you find the stable blinks on your active router’s Wi-Fi button.
- For easy wireless setup- Get the constant Wireless setup by placing the printer and router nearby.
- Hit the epson.ca/support/wireless connection, and inspect the printer setup using the trial print.
- Contact our Technical Team regarding the first-time setup of the EPSON Printer.
Epson XP-3105 Printer Setup Utility
Instead of downloading the individual utility software for your desired Epson XP-3105 printer, you can directly use the all-in-one printer utility which is only for Epson users. Use the Epson Official page and download it accordingly.
- Connect through the Official Epson page using your printer keys and download the Printer Setup Utility Software.
- You need to accept the End User License Agreement Page and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Proceed by downloading & installing the software with respect to the selected compatible system.
- You need to pick the Utility tab from the software window. Connect through the upcoming page to find the operating screen and to pick the utility options via the button.
- Make use of the shortcuts to use the Utility by pressing the ALT, as per the parentheses after the scan utility name.
Epson XP-3105 Scan Utility
- Operate using the web page and connect through the support page to install the printer scan utility software.
- Use the download option on the printer scan utility software page and eventually use the Driver and utilities combo package option.
- Connect using the scan utility software and proceed with the given on-screen guidelines to complete the Epson XP-3105 printer setup.
- To the end, use the Utility tab from the printer software window and find the Scan Utility among Print, Scan, and Copy.
Epson XP-3105 Fax Utility
- Initially, use the system browser to browse via the official Epson page reference to your printer keys. Select the desired Fax utility software to download.
- Use the Printer Fax Utility Software on your connected system. Proceed using the required on-screen to continue next with the keys, use the driver and utilities combo package option to begin the fax Utility.
- Extract the file from the system to enroll the Epson printer registration.
- In the end, complete the registration of the Epson printer and wait until it gets recognized.
Epson Event Manager Software XP-3105
Explore the scanning features and other scan-related needs by downloading the Epson Event Manager software on your system. With this support, you can easily connect through the other scanning options like Scan to Email, Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, and even more.
- Pick the Epson Event Manager Software XP-3105 from the Epson Official software download tab.
- Finalize with the download button and use the on-screen to complete the installation process.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software XP-3105?
- Open the active browser to visit the Epson Support page. Then, download the Epson Event Manager Software XP-3105.
- On the resultant page, use the provided on-screen and install it on the device. Try to Restart once.
- Then, continue with the desired options like programs option > device>Event Manager.
- Relax until you notice the printer prompt with a pop-up message, use the options like Epson Scan>close.
- Connect through the control panel and pick the Devices and Printer. Just, right-click on the printer to receive the relevant options like properties> Events tab.
- Finally, hit the Scan option to select the needed OS. Finally, Apply and make a test print.