Epson XP-3105 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is the spot in which you can easily resolve printer-related issues with reference to the compatible system. Use the below guidelines and start the troubleshooting process for efficient access. Make sure the network is stable and enjoy the efficient printing process.
Epson XP-3105 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- First, you need to ensure with the printer basics, use the below steps to overcome Wi-Fi issues.
- Make sure the connected network is stable and can be accessed efficiently.
- Try to restart the router and turn it OFF using the power button.
- Use the same procedure on your Epson XP-3105 printer and switch ON the Epson printer using the power button.
- Connect through the Wi-Fi network and inspect whether you have a stable network using the Network configuration test.
- Still, you face the same issue- remove all the connected power cords from the printer and reconnect them.
- Attempt to uninstall the driver and reinstall the driver using the Official Epson page.
- Finally, get support from our Technical Team regarding any printer-related issues.
Why Epson XP-3105 show offline and how to solve it?
- Initially, connect the printer using the constant network support.
- Make use of the relevant settings and obtain the desired printer to default mode.
- At the same time, ensure whether the installed driver is updated or not. If at all you are unable to deduct, attempt to use the option- update the driver.
- Eventually, check whether the Installed to its latest software update from www.epson.com/support/xp-3105.
- Now, inspect whether the printer has completed its fundamentals like ink cartridges installation, the blocked nozzle, and other paper jam-related errors.
- Move on with the system settings and remove/uninstall the Epson XP-3105 printer from the displayed list to finish the setup.
- At last, try to Restart the Epson XP-3105 printer and confirm the wireless setup by making a test print.
Epson XP-3105 Won’t Print Black
- If you are unable to print, ensure the printer basics like inspecting the ink levels. Try to ensure and resolve the printer issue.
- Safely, clean the print head and ensure there is no blockage or any kind of misalignment issues.
- Eventually, look at whether the installed driver is updated or not. Select the uninstall option on the present driver using the required settings from the device and download the latest driver via Epson Official Page support – www.epson.com/support/xp-3105.
- Confirm with the proper input tray and inspect whether the input tray is loaded with quality paper sheets (Recommended to use Premium quality papers).
- Yet, you face the same issues, try to call our Technical Team for an instant solution.
Epson XP-3105 is not Printing Color
- Reach near to the Epson printer device and check whether the installed ink cartridges are properly fixed to their respective slot.
- It is best to keep the Epson Manual to arrange the proper ink cartridges arrangements.
- Virtually inspect the input tray and ensure whether you have used recommended/premium paper sheets for it.
- Make use of the relevant settings and open the driver settings to verify whether the driver is under the latest version. Yet, if you face outdated or corrupted issues, update them promptly. Or reinstall its latest version.
- After completing the driver installation process, do the print work to check the printer access.
- Still, you face the same issue- Contact Our Technical team for your initial setup guidance & access.
Epson XP-3105 Printing and Copying Problem
- To avoid this kind of issue, always use Premium or recommended paper sheets to load the input tray.
- Try to keep the printing side facing down by regulating either end of the paper.
- Move on with the system settings and ensure the Startup mode as automatic.
- Eventually, ensure whether the print head nozzle is suitably preserved. Try to clear the clog present in the print head.
- To the end, you need to uninstall the existing driver and move on with the Epson Official Website. At the same time, Install the latest Epson XP-3105 driver software.
Epson XP-3105 Paper Feeding Problem
- Begin the process by loading the quality paper sheets & which should not contain any crease issues.
- Eventually, check whether the selected paper doesn’t have any paper jam issues.
- Next, the arranged paper sheets must not extend out. If seen out, instantly adjust them properly.
- Connect through the Epson Manual and load the paper & change the settings required under paper settings.
- Make sure the paper sheets are not sticking to each other.
- Call Our Technical Team for more support & solution on your Epson XP-3105 Printer, if still you face the same issue.