Epson XP-4105 Troubleshooting
Epson XP 4105 printer is one of the excellent options for printing. However, sometimes, you might face some problems with this printer. On this page, you will get the methods to troubleshoot Epson XP 4105 printer.
Epson XP 4105 Won’t connect to wifi
If your Epson XP 4105 won’t connect with your Wi-Fi network, follow the below steps to connect it.
- Initially, power up the Epson XP 4105 printer.
- Check and confirm that the Epson printer is free from damages.
- Move on to the printer control panel and choose the home icon.
- Then, choose the network settings and select- wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your Wi-Fi name and continue to provide the passcode.
- Finish Epson XP 4105 wireless setup and open a document.
- Take a print of the document as a sample.
- If the printer won’t connect to wifi, follow the Epson XP-4105 Driver.
If you still face the same issue with Epson XP 4105 printer, call us.
Why Epson XP 4105 shows offline and how to solve?
To convert the offline Epson XP 4105 printer to online mode, use the steps below:
- Activate the computer and Epson XP 4105 printer.
- Press the keys (Windows and R) on the device keyboard.
- Now, you will see a screen with a search bar.
- Enter the word- Control on the search bar and access the section- Devices and Printers.
- Choose your desired Epson printer name and right-click on it.
- Then, choose the option- See what’s printing and go to the Printer section.
- Make sure that there is no tick mark in the option- Use Printer Online.
- Go to the Printer menu and choose the option- Set as Default Printer.
- Finally, print a file as a test.
For additional info on this, call our customer care team.
Epson XP 4105 Won’t Print black
If the Epson XP 4105 printer is unable to deliver black prints, then fix it with the below steps:
- Activate the preferred computer and Epson XP 4105 printer.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the computer and printer.
- Access the Epson printer tray and ensure that it contains compatible papers.
- Connect the USB cable to the computer and Epson printer.
- Switch ON the desired computer and Epson printer.
- Change the printer settings as per the requirements.
- Ensure that the printer has accurate ink cartridge slots.
- Finally, print a document as a sample.
If the Epson XP 4105 printer still not printing black prints, call our tech team.
Epson XP 4105 not Printing Color
The procedure to make the Epson XP 4105 print color prints is:
- Check the Epson XP 4105 paper tray and confirm it has suitable papers.
- After that, move on to the printer software settings.
- Confirm that the settings are not set for only Grayscale.
- Check the printer and ensure to have no clogged nozzles.
- Then, you have to clean the Epson printer print head.
- Ensure to have accurate inks in the ink cartridges installed in the printer.
- Lastly, print a document as a sample.
If the Epson XP 4105 printer still fails to print color prints, contact us.
Epson XP 4105 Printing and Copying Problem
Here is the simple procedure to solve the printing and copying issue:
- Initially, check to have suitable papers in the Epson XP 4105 printer tray.
- Activate the desired computer and save the Head Cleaning Utility setup file.
- Run the Setup file on the computer and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Install the Head Cleaning Utility software and access the driver mode.
- After that, select the automatic mode.
- If an Ink Out message and error light appears, take out the inserted ink cartridges.
- Insert new ink cartridges into the printer ink cartridge slots.
- Ensure that the Maximum Printable Area is set Off in the printer driver.
Call our customer support experts for additional technical guidance.
Epson XP 4105 Paper Feeding Problem
The procedure for solving the Epson XP 4105 paper feeding problem is:
- Access the Epson XP 4105 paper tray and confirm that it contains proper papers.
- Check the sheets in the tray and ensure that none of the sheets have no problem.
- Ensure that the paper quantity in the printer tray is as per the standards.
- Then, check and confirm that there are no jammed papers in the Epson XP 4105 printer.
- If the Epson XP 4105 printer contains jammed papers, then take them out.
- Delete the Epson XP 4105 driver from the preferred computer.
- Finally, get the compatible Epson XP 4105 driver and set it up on the device.
Contact our technical support team for more guidance on this.