Epson XP 4200 Troubleshooting
Attaining premium-quality prints is a simple process using the Epson XP 4200 printer. However, the printer might cause certain problems sometimes, which can be easily resolved. Here, on this web page, we are explaining the method to solve some common problems.
Epson XP 4200 Printer Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
The Epson XP 4200 printer might not connect to the Wi-Fi network due to some reasons. If you face this printer problem, then solve it with the help of the below-shown method:
- Access the Windows or Mac device connected to the Epson XP 4200 printer.
- Download the software- DriverFix on the device and click on it twice.
- Follow the wizard procedure and finish the software installation.
- Open the software and wait until it identifies the corrupter printer drivers.
- Choose the printer problem and wait until the software download.
- Extract the updated version printer driver and install it using the wizard steps.
- After that, switch off the computer and power it up after some time.
- Now, the changes start functioning on Windows or Mac devices.
- Press the Windows logo and R keys and type “control” on the search bar.
- Proceed with the on-screen procedure and access the control panel section.
- Select- Hardware and Sound and access the Devices and Printers folder.
- Choose the Epson XP 4200 printer and right-click on it.
- Move on to the Ports tab and confirm the right port is properly chosen.
- Finish the process and ensure to have an active wifi network on the computer.
- Clear all the caches and reset the Epson XP 4200 printer.
- Delete the Epson XP 4200 printer and re-add it to the computer.
Why is Epson XP 4200 showing offline and how to resolve it?
To resolve the offline problem of the Epson XP 4200 printer, follow the instructions given below:
- Check and ensure the Epson XP 4200 printer has no faults.
- Switch ON the Windows or Mac device connected to the Epson printer.
- Access the folder- “Devices and Printers” and choose your Epson XP printer.
- Right-click on the icon “Printer in Question” shown on the screen.
- Select- See What’s Printing and click on the Printer menu.
- Click on the displayed drop-down menu to proceed.
- Then, click- Use Printer Online and Uninstall the Epson XP 4200 driver.
- Find a suitable printer driver and Installed to its latest software update from www.epson.com/support/xp-4200.
- Finish the installation and remove the printer from the device.
- Reinstall the Epson printer on the computer as per the on-screen steps.
- Fill the printer paper tray with compatible sheets and print a test file.
Call our technical team if you need more clarification on this.
Epson XP 4200 Won’t Print Black
If the Epson XP 4200 printer fails to print black documents, then solve it with the below-explained method:
- Power off the Epson XP 4200 printer and remove the USB cord from it.
- Disconnect the USB cord, which is in connection with the computer.
- Open the paper tray and ensure it has a proper set of papers.
- Next, connect the USB cord’s one end to the Epson XP 4200 printer.
- Connect the USB cord’s other end to the desired computer.
- Then, make a connection between the printer and the wall port using a USB cable.
- Activate the wall port and Epson XP 4200 printer.
- Move on to the printer settings section and choose- Print a test page.
- A dialog box will be visible on the computer.
- Make changes in the paper size and other required settings.
- Again, click on the “Print a test page” option and confirm to have no issue.
Make a call to our customer support executive if you have any queries on this.
Epson XP 4200 Printer Not Printing Color
If your Epson XP 4200 printer is not printing color documents, then resolve the problem using the below procedure.
- To begin with, make sure the paper type settings are perfect.
- Make sure the printer software is set for Black/Grayscale, as well as color prints.
- Check and ensure to have no clogged nozzles in the XP printer.
- If you come across any clogged nozzle in the printer, go to the print head and clean it.
- Make sure the ink cartridges have accurate ink levels.
- If the ink levels are inaccurate, then remove those ink cartridges.
- Load new ink cartridges into the Epson XP 4200 printer cartridge slots.
- Close the cartridge slots and open the paper tray.
- Fill the paper tray with suitable sheets and close the tray.
- Finally, get a color document printed.
If you have any doubts about this procedure, feel free to contact our tech support team.
Epson XP 4200 Printing and Copying Problem
Sometimes the Epson XP 4200 printer shows printing, as well as copying issues. Resolving this problem is easily possible using the below set of instructions:
- Initially, switch off the Epson XP 4200 printer.
- Then, check and ensure the USB cables connected to the printer is perfect.
- Check the wall outlet and ensure it is active.
- Now, move on to the Windows or Mac computer connected to the XP printer.
- Uninstall the Epson XP 4200 driver from the Windows or Mac computer.
- Check the computer OS version and get the compatible printer driver file.
- Download the Epson XP 4200 printer driver file and download the latest driver via Epson Official Page support – www.epson.com/support/xp-4200.
- The driver installation process begins and follows the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the driver setup process and go to the “services.msc” section.
- Select the “Print Spooler” option and click- Automatic as your Start Type.
- Cancel the print jobs and try printing or copying with your Epson XP 4200 printer.
If you come across the same issue again, then call us.
Epson XP 4200 Paper Feeding Problem
The Epson XP 4200 printer might show a paper-feeding problem sometimes. However, it can be easily resolved using the method given below:
- Open the paper feeder tray of the Epson printer and take the papers from it.
- Clean the paper feeder tray with a good cleaning sheet.
- Then, make sure the Epson XP 4200 printer has no paper jams.
- If any paper jams in the printer, remove it.
- After that, get a bunch of sheets compatible with the XP printer.
- Place the sheets on the printer tray with the correct alignment.
- Close the paper feeder tray and open any document on the device connected to the printer.
- Choose the File menu, select the Print option, and make the required changes,
- Finally, select the Print option and get the print.
Call our customer care experts if you need more guidance on it.