Epson XP-5100 Troubleshooting
We have devised a system to help with the removal of issues from the printer and allow you to continue using the Epson XP 5100 printer without any issues. Follow the steps are have given below. If you further face issues then you have the option of contacting us to assist in the process of removing the errors.
Epson XP 5100 Won’t connect to wifi
- First, check if there is active WiFi. If there is ensure that it is stable with adequate speed.
- If the above issue is fine, then you should restart the router and try to connect.
- Turn it off for a few seconds and then turn it back on.
- Remove the printer from the device for a few minutes and then add it back.
- The final step would require you to uninstall the driver and connect to it again.
- Follow the steps for first time Epson XP-5100 driver setup.
Why Epson XP 5100 shows offline and how to solve?
- Ensure the cables connecting the printer and the device is intact.
- Make sure the Epson XP 5100 printer is the default printer. If it is not, change it at once.
- Ensure that the driver is updated. If it is not, then update it immediately.
- Check the same for the device as well. Ensure that the software is updated with the latest change.
- Complete a physical check – check the cartridges, clear blocked nozzles and ensure that the paper is placed well.
- As a last resort, uninstall the driver, remove the printer and complete the full setup again.
Epson XP 5100 Won’t Print black
- Ensure that there is ink in the cartridge. Replace it if you must.
- Check the printer head. If there is an issue clean it and place it back.
- At times, the driver could also be the issue. So, uninstall it, install it back again and then do a quick check.
- The paper that is used should be of high quality. Replace it if you must.
- If the issues continue after this, get in touch with us for assistance.
Epson XP 5100 not Printing Color
- First, check if the cartridges are fine. Replace them if it needs to be changed.
- Check the quality of the paper; ensure that the paper use is good.
- Check if the drivers have been updated, if it has not, and then check the Epson website for an updated driver.
- Do the same for the device as well. It should be updated. If it is not, then update it at once and then continue.
- If the issues continue to prevail, then complete the full setup of the printer to remove any hidden issues.
Get in touch with the Customer Support team to assist in the complete setup of the EPSON printer.
Epson XP 5100 Printing and Copying Problem
- Ensure that there are no alerts on the screen. If there are any, act on it.
- Proceed to check if the paper inserted in the tray is in a good condition.
- If not, replace it with high-quality sheets.
- Ensure that the printer’s start up mode is made automatic.
- To change this, open the Service app and click on Printer Spooler and make the changes.
- Uninstall the driver and download and install it again.
- These steps should assist in the removal of the problem.
Epson XP 5100 Paper Feeding Problem
- Check if the paper placed on the tray has no creases as this could cause a hindrance in functioning properly.
- Make sure you only use high-quality paper. Replace the sheets if needed.
- The sheets should be aligned properly using the arrows as a guideline to ensure it is placed correctly.
- Check the printer for a paper jam. Check the display for an alert.
- Make sure that there is no paper stuck, neither there is any bit of paper stuck inside.