Epson XP 520 Troubleshooting
Epson XP 520 printer is suitable for all your printing purposes. However, sometimes it might show certain problems. Considering this, here we are discussing the methods to solve some problems associated with the Epson XP 520 printer. With the method shown below, you will be able to solve the respective problems easily.
Epson XP 520 Print Won’t Connect to WiFi
Sometimes the Epson XP 520 printer might fail to connect with the WiFi network. If you come across this problem, solve it using the instructions given below:
- Power up the computer and download the Driver Fix setup file on it.
- Extract the setup file to begin with the software setup process.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions and finish the setup process.
- Open Driver Fix software and wait for the software to identify the faulty printer drivers.
- Select the problem you are facing with the Epson printer.
- Wait until the software downloads the updated version Epson XP 520 driver.
- Then, run the driver file and install it using the wizard steps.
- After that, power off the computer and power it up again after some time.
- Now, the changes will start functioning on the computer.
- Press the Windows & R keys and a search bar will appear on the screen.
- Enter the term- control on the search bar and continue.
- Access the control panel section and choose- Hardware and Sound.
- Then, go to the Devices and Printers section and choose your printer.
- Right-click on your printer name and access the ports tab.
- Ensure that the right port is properly selected and continue.
- Complete the process and ensure the computer has a stable wireless network.
- Clear the caches and reset the Epson XP 520 printer.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Epson XP 520 driver on the computer.
If you need more technical support, call our experts.
Why is Epson XP 520 shows offline and how to solve?
The standard set of procedures for converting the offline Epson XP 520 printer to online mode is:
- Check and ensure the Epson XP 520 printer is faultless.
- Power up the Mac or Windows computer and ensure it has no problem.
- Choose- Devices and Printers and select your desired printer name.
- The symbol “Printer in Question” will appear on the device screen.
- Right-click on the “Printer in Question” symbol.
- Choose- See What’s Printing and select the Printer option.
- Then, click on the displayed drop-down menu.
- Choose the option- Use Printer Online given on the device screen.
- Remove the Epson XP 520 driver from the computer.
- Check and ensure the internet connection is stable on the device.
- Then, search for the Epson XP 520 driver suitable for the device OS version.
- Once you find the printer driver, download its setup file on the device.
- Open the Epson printer driver setup file and continue with the wizard steps.
- Finish the driver installation.
- Then, remove your Epson printer from the computer.
- Reinstall the Epson printer using the on-screen instructions.
- Load suitable papers into the paper feeder tray of the printer.
- Finally, take a sample print.
If you need more information, contact our technical support experts.
Epson XP 520 Won’t Print Black
If the Epson XP 520 printer fails to print black documents, then fix it using the below method:
- Power off the Epson XP 520 printer.
- Disconnect the power cable from the Epson printer and computer.
- Check the printer paper tray and ensure it has a compatible set of sheets.
- Wait for a few minutes and connect the power cable to the printer.
- Then, connect the power cable’s one end to the computer.
- Activate the Epson XP 520 printer and access its settings section.
- Choose- Print a test page; a dialog box will appear on the device screen.
- Make necessary changes in the size of the paper and other essential settings.
- Select- Print a test page and ensure the Epson printer prints black documents.
Contact our customer support professionals if you have any queries on this.
Epson XP 520 Printer Not Printing Color
If the Epson XP 520 printer fails to print color documents, fix it with the help of the below instructions:
- Move on to the paper type setting and make sure that it is as per the Epson XP 520 printer standards.
- Make sure that the setting is not only for Black/Grayscale in the printer software.
- Check the printer nozzles and ensure to have no clogged print head nozzles.
- If you see any clogged print head nozzle in the XP printer, clean the print head.
- Make sure that the Epson XP 520 printer ink cartridges have accurate ink levels.
- If the ink cartridges have any issues, remove the ink cartridges.
- Get new ink cartridges and remove the protective tapes from them.
- Install the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots and close the slots.
- Feed the printer paper tray with compatible sheets and take a test print.
If you need any clarification on this, feel free to call our technical experts.
Epson XP 520 Printing and Copying Problem
If the Epson XP 520 printer fails to print or copy, fix it using the below explained steps:
- Power off the Epson XP 520 printer.
- Check the power cords, which are in connection with the Epson XP printer, and ensure they are faultless.
- After that, check and confirm the electric outlet has no faults.
- Access the preferred computer and switch ON it.
- Delete the Epson XP 520 printer driver from the computer.
- Find the updated version Epson XP 520 driver.
- Once you get the XP 520 driver RAR file, download it on the computer.
- Extract the driver setup RAR file and proceed with the wizard instructions.
- Install the upgraded version Epson XP 520 driver.
- Access the services.msc section on the computer and choose- Print Spooler.
- Then, set “Automatic” as the Start type.
- Finally, cancel the ongoing print jobs.
Call our expert technical team if you require more assistance.
Epson XP 520 Paper Feeding Problem
If you experience the paper feeding issue with your Epson XP 520 printer, then fix it by using the instructions below:
- Take the papers out from the Epson XP 520 printer paper feeder tray.
- Clean the XP paper tray using the Epson printer cleaning sheet.
- Check the Epson XP 520 printer and confirm it does not have paper jams.
- If you see any paper jam in the XP printer, take out those sheets.
- After that, take a compatible stack of papers.
- Ensure the quality and the quantity of the sheets is meeting the printer standards.
- Place the sheets properly on the Epson XP 520 printer paper feeder tray.
- Print a page as a sample to confirm the paper feeding problem is properly fixed.
Contact our technical professionals if you need detailed information.