Epson XP-6100 Printer is a compact & slim printer with innovative technology. It is a wireless small-in-one printer to print stunning photos and documents in a few seconds. This model is designed in such a way to bring convenient and hassle-free printout using the built-in Wireless and wired. You can easily carry this Printer setup and connect using your smartphones from anywhere and anytime. Start using the Claria Premium Ink to obtain professional prints and eventually use the functions of Copy, Scan, and Wireless features with simple steps.
Epson XP-6100 First Time printer Setup
- Take the brand-new Epson XP 6100 printer box and place it on the flat surface.
- Slowly unwrap the packing of the printer box.
- Use a sharp object to cut the box to open the package.
- Explore the printer components and access them using the manual provided.
- Ensure to remove the sealed plastic wrapper on the printer screen and outside.
- Remove the blue tapes on the printer. Instantly discard all of it.
- Unbox the Premium Ink cartridges from the package and confirm the colors provided.
- Explore the given connecting cables to start the Epson XP-6100 setup using a compatible device.
Epson XP-6100 Driver Download
Driver setup for Epson XP-6100 Printer is easily obtainable from Epson Official webpage. Driver setup acts as the best support for the printing function using a simple procedure. Choose your compatible device and start the Printer access using the driver suitable for the compatible device.
Epson XP-6100 driver- Windows
- Use USB cable or Wireless to connect the Printer and Windows device.
- Once the required connections are made, enable the Power & network connection.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi setup before proceeding with the driver installation on Windows.
- Start the download and installation process of Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Software.
- Tick the checkbox to accept the End-User License Agreement and click “Next”.
- To the next screen, click the install and Finish Button.
- Select the needed printer product and Tap the next option. Finish the Printer registration on the subsequent page and tap next.
- Using the active Windows, click the Pop-message displayed stating the Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- Generate the New Epson Account using the online application. Register the Printer for future use.
- If the printer won’t print after completing the setup, follow the Epson XP-6100 troubleshooting steps
Epson XP 6100 Driver Installation for Mac
- With the given USB cables, connect the Epson XP 6100 and Mac device interface and turn on Power.
- If required, type the Apple security Password & User ID on the given field.
- Download the Epson XP 6100 driver software from epson.com/support/xp6100 website.
- Run the driver setup and complete the software installation based on wizard instruction.
- Search using the Printers and Scanners option and Tap on the plus button to add the Printer to the driver software.
- Pick the desired driver using the enrolled list.
- Utilize the drop-down menu and select the desired printer driver using it.
- Connect using the add option to the Epson printer driver name. (Epson XP-6100 driver).
- Check the Mac for the automatic download process using the system folder. Select the confirmation message stating the Epson driver is all set on your Mac.
Epson XP-6100 Wireless Setup
The printer always needs the wired or wireless connection method to connect with the computer or laptop. We are here to guide you with the printer connection setup.
Connect Epson XP 6100 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Turn on the printer once the initial setup is completed.
- Verify the connected network and power supply is highly stable & active.
- Drag the Wi-Fi router close to the Printer setup for the best expertise.
- Click the Wireless connection using the connection menu.
- Using the proceeding screen, click the “Setup Printer for the First-Time” option. Then, tap “Next”.
- Now, select the Wi-Fi auto-connect option to attain Wi-Fi access. Further, press yes and next.
- Finish the Printer Wireless setup using the provided guidelines on the screen.
- The consistent compatible device will spontaneously draw the Printer that connects wirelessly using the user’s Wi-Fi Network.
Connect Epson XP 6100 Printer to Router
- Ensure the Epson XP 6100 is ready with its needs before starting.
- Make sure the network is stable and connected with printer devices.
- Select the Wireless router using the Wi-Fi button.
- On the printer control panel, press & hold the Wi-Fi button.
- Wait for 2-seconds and hold down the Wi-Fi button on the active router until the printer identifies the Wi-Fi setup through flash lamps.
- Authorize the Printer-router connection by examining the blinks on the wireless router’s Wi-Fi button.
- Place the router around the Printer’s wireless range.
- Make sure the epson.com/support/wireless connection is complete and other Printer necessities before proceeding with the Wireless setup.
Epson XP 6100 Connect Printer setup Utility
Printer Setup Utility is the combo pack that brings a set of features in one platform for the Epson user’s concern. Connect to it and complete the setup to enable the print anywhere option.
- Open the Official Epson page www.epson.ca/support/xp6100 on your computer browser.
- Tap on the Printer setup Utility Software using the above reference link.
- Tick the given checkbox to agree on the End User License Agreement.
- After download & installation the respective compatible device.
- Complete the setup using the given on-screen steps.
- Pick the Utility tab on the software window. On the subsequent display, pick the mandatory Utility button for the needs.
- Utilize the shortcuts for the Utility by pressing the ALT, regarding the parentheses after the required Utility name.
Epson XP 6100 Scan Utility
- Click on the Epson support page and look for the printer scan utility software.
- Connect using the Epson support page, choose the download option, and follow the Driver and utilities combo package option.
- Utilize the on-screen prompts to install the scan utility software for the Epson XP-6100 printer setup.
- Similarly, use the Utility tab in the printer software window and opt for the needed Utility among Print, Scan, and Copy.
- Now, choose the Scan utility option.
- To know how to register on Epson connect printer setup utility.
Epson XP 6100 Fax Utility
- Open the Official Epson page – epson.ca/support/xp6100 and click the Printer fax utility software using the printer model number.
- Now, download the Printer Fax Utility Software on the connected compatible device. Now, Finish the installation using the on-screen prompts.
- Otherwise, click on the driver and utilities combo package option to begin the fax Utility.
- Using the active Windows/Mac, click on the utility tab using the printer software window.
- From the list of Epson Printer Utility, select the Fax utility.
Epson Event Manager Software XP 6100
Epson event management software acts as a pillar for other Epson Scanners to obtain features like Scan to Email, Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, and more. The access will be done on the background of the system tray. Follow the steps to download the Epson Event Manager Software XP 6100:
- Connect using the Official Epson web page and opt for the download tab to attain the Printer Software.
- Utilize the Epson Event manager Software using the same screen.
- Further, click on the download button to initiate the download.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software XP 6100
- Download the Epson event manager.
- Start the Epson event manager software XP-6100 installation using the on-screen guidelines.
- Tap the start button and user control panel settings, select the add program option.
- Launch the Epson Event Manager and ensure to enable the printer & Scanner settings.
- Continue with Start>all program>Epson software>Epson Manager.
- Connect using the properties setting by right-clicking to the connected Printer name.
- Choose the event option and tailed with the Scan button.
- Finally, select the Epson Event Manager and allow the program.
- Tap on apply and ok option back-to-back.